Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? (8123 Views)

BREAKING: Ambode Allegedly Abscond From Arrest,spotted Somewhere Outside Nigeria / Breaking: Ambode Won’t Attend Sanwo-olu’s Inauguration Today / BREAKING!!! Ambode Breaks Down In Tears As NWC Reacts To Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by FarahAideed: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bourdillon has written a letter on behalf of Ambode and expects Ambode to own it and face face for now
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by KingsCity: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
what a shame
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by NaijaElba(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
CAVEAT: This statement was sent to me by an Ambode supporter. I await confirmation or denial

2nd October, 2018
5.30pm

PRESS STATEMENT

Today, our great party, the All Progressive Congress (APC) had her primary elections in Lagos state, it was a keen contest between myself and my competitor, Mr Jide Sanwo-olu.

As usual in any political competition, especially one where all contestants are ably skilled and qualified, the contest was filled with intrigues and strategies of innumerable moves and counter moves. It was a contest of competitors, not a battle of enemies.

Members of our Party have spoken, they have said loud and clear that at this time, Sanwo-olu is the person they want to represent us all in the forth coming general elections in 2019.

This brings to an end the primary elections. We now have to fuse together as one, to forge ahead in unity of purpose to ensure that our state does not fall into the hands of the other parties whose stock in trade is corruption and/or incompetence.

I would follow in the tradition of our party, and footstep of my great predecessor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who despite not having his way during the 2015 primaries, still went ahead to give me his 100% support. I would also be at the fore front in the support of my erudite brother, Babajide Sanwo-olu.

I am hereby directing that all Ambode support group structures be collapsed into the Sanwo-olu structure, which i believe would in time also be collapsed into the overall APC campaign structure.

I thank the people of Lagos State for giving me the opportunity to have led in the past 4 years. There have been lessons learnt and insights gained.

I thank the party leaders both at state and federal level, especially Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and President Muhammadu buhari for their leadership roles in the party.

Because "Eko o baje" , that was why "itesiwaju Eko je wa logun", now let's all go out there as one inseparable broom and "Sanwo Eko".

Akinwunmi Ambode
Governor Lagos state
---------
When are you going to write about PDP??
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
NaijaElba:

When are you going to write about PDP??
I guess Udom Emmanuel is KOWA party man.

Osheee!!!!
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by carbon1224(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fake news
TonyeBarcanista:
CAVEAT: This statement was sent to me by an Ambode supporter. I await confirmation or denial

2nd October, 2018
5.30pm

PRESS STATEMENT

Today, our great party, the All Progressive Congress (APC) had her primary elections in Lagos state, it was a keen contest between myself and my competitor, Mr Jide Sanwo-olu.

As usual in any political competition, especially one where all contestants are ably skilled and qualified, the contest was filled with intrigues and strategies of innumerable moves and counter moves. It was a contest of competitors, not a battle of enemies.

Members of our Party have spoken, they have said loud and clear that at this time, Sanwo-olu is the person they want to represent us all in the forth coming general elections in 2019.

This brings to an end the primary elections. We now have to fuse together as one, to forge ahead in unity of purpose to ensure that our state does not fall into the hands of the other parties whose stock in trade is corruption and/or incompetence.

I would follow in the tradition of our party, and footstep of my great predecessor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who despite not having his way during the 2015 primaries, still went ahead to give me his 100% support. I would also be at the fore front in the support of my erudite brother, Babajide Sanwo-olu.

I am hereby directing that all Ambode support group structures be collapsed into the Sanwo-olu structure, which i believe would in time also be collapsed into the overall APC campaign structure.

I thank the people of Lagos State for giving me the opportunity to have led in the past 4 years. There have been lessons learnt and insights gained.

I thank the party leaders both at state and federal level, especially Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and President Muhammadu buhari for their leadership roles in the party.

Because "Eko o baje" , that was why "itesiwaju Eko je wa logun", now let's all go out there as one inseparable broom and "Sanwo Eko".

Akinwunmi Ambode
Governor Lagos state
---------

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by Teajay665(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

2nd October, 2018
5.30pm

PRESS STATEMENT

Akinwunmi Ambode
Governor Lagos state
---------
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by Xisnin(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
What type of concoction is this?
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

2nd October, 2018
5.30pm

PRESS STATEMENT

Akinwunmi Ambode
Governor Lagos state
---------

If this report happened to be truth eventually, I think it's a welcome development. Ambode has fought a good fight; ovation is till loud so he can still quit.

The forces against him at the state level is just too much and in the interest of party he represents, he should just let go.

Also, in order not to create another tense atmosphere that might lead to Osun State scenario in Lagos, I will sincerely advice him not to decamp to any political party to put up another fight again. He should accept everything in good faith.

Abraham Lincoln has rightly says:
We should learn how to lose and enjoy winning.

Eko o ni ba je
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
If this is true, watch how misguided yOOths will eat their "Beloved" Ambode voraciously like starved piglets.
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by IsaAbubakar: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naza25:
Tonyebarcanista!! You of all people shouldn't be peddling this kind of rubbish.
guy free my nigga
man must wack cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by IsaAbubakar: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
If this is true, watch how misguided yOOths will eat their "Beloved" Ambode voraciously like starved piglets.
stale cool
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by delpee(f): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
This has been denied by Ambodes campaign team.
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by SuperStriker: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why are you this desperate?

Are you now in APC?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by usbcable(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Its fake news
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by Antipob777(f): 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fake News from the republic of Biafra. Igbos just carry Yoruba matter for head.

Frustrated idiotic lazy pigs.
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by obyback: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
jmaine:

Are you shocked? grin

Meanwhile, this is a poorly written piece that has the imprints of the Sanwo-Olu disjointed press releases..
Jamiu elepon bulu, u are back?
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by NothingDoMe: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
buhariguy:
it could be sent by double agent like you.
TonyeBarcanista you see your life now?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Please confirm!
Put us out of THIS LAGOS MISERY! cry
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by dyydxx: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
*ATTENTION:*
LAGOS STATE APC MEMBERS AND LEADERS

The Director General of the Babajide Olushola Sanwo-Olu Campaign Organization wishes to urge and implore all our members in all the parts of Lagos State to participate in the repeat gubernatorial primary election slated for 3rd October 2018 at the instance of the National Working Committee of the All Progressives Congress.

Same venue in the 245 wards across the state. We implore all our faithful members go with their ID Cards and to also mobilise very well for the
Governorship primary election tomorrow 03/10/2018.

Please share this message to all our members in Lagos State.

Thank you.
Mr. Tayo Ayinde
Director General, BOSCO,
2nd October 2018.

Copied
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by jmaine: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
obyback:

Jamiu elepon bulu, u are back?

Seanet02.. You shouldn't be this stupid till date.
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by Next0: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
are you surrendering whole heartedly
politicians are not to be trustedare you surrendering whole heartedly
politicians are not to be trusted
are you surrendering whole heartedly
politicians are not to be trusted
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by wiseone28: 12:51am On Oct 03, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
So Udom also owe you pension and gratuity..You switched to report for APC now ??

You never see something grin
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by obyback: 6:27am On Oct 03, 2018
jmaine:

Seanet02.. You shouldn't be this stupid till date.
Lol
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by temptnow: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Coward afonjas
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by jmaine: 6:44am On Oct 03, 2018
obyback:
Lol

We know each other oo.. angry.. How are you doing my man.. Thank God for life... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by OneDollarSalary(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=IsaAbubakar post=71741833][/quote]
You have started editing people's comment.

Cc Mynd44 Dominique, check isaabubakar last post to confirm.
Re: Breaking: Ambode Surrenders, Accepts Sanwo-olu? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
So my yesterday's report was correct...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Correction: Its Aniocha Not Onitsha / Bwala: Afegbua Is A Nonentity In APC, Desperately Seeking My Attention / Pixx Of James Ibori And Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.