Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo (60736 Views)

Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by rman: 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
The army general and people on that bus were killed on that highway and their vehicle pushed into the pond.

6 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by GavelSlam: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
ednut1:
When berom youths commit crime no one makes noise. But wen fulani strikes na gobe. Only God knows what they did to the 16 passengers in thay bus

We can't conclude that the bus had 16 occupants.

We may start with believing at least one person was in the vehicle at some point.

We can't even conclude it was ambushed by Berom locales.

However, a trend is being developed which may point towards a conclusion.

The curious bits are:

The missing general and info that his vehicle had been ditched into the pond.

The protest by the local women when the pond was to be examined, suggesting some level of complicity.

The finding of another vehicle suggesting this pond has been used in the past for nefarious purposes.

More investigation should be carried out.

15 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by FarahAideed: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I like your sense of reasoning. I hope this isn't an accident? Proper investigation should be done before insinuations cause tragic incidents.

Because many years ago along one of the highways I watched a car take a turn and fall into one the mining lakes, I was in a taxi going to Kano then and it was already late ....when we stopped we couldn't see the car and the place was pitch black we left when the villagers started mobilizing to search for the occupant

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by xxgig(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
ERORR404:

Air is needed for rust to take place quickly.. and i don't think that is something you get at the bottom of a water body. It will rust only over a longer period of time
well said. corrosion will be delayed as long as it is completely submerged in water

7 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Nolongthing3669: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=ednut1 post=71731326]When berom youths commit crime no one makes noise. But wen fulani strikes na gobe. Only God knows what they did to the 16 passengers in thay bus[/tell them ]
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by sadissbala(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Is this pond by the highway?
this pond is in the bypass when u are coming to into jos where birom militia use to kill any Muslim that mistakly follows the way and thy will then puch their victims vehicle into the pond.

7 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by 10gram(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
berom christians terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Codo22(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
OreMI22:

Why are all the vehicles looking so clean? Vehicle under water for a while is supposed to be rusty!

Hmmmm!

u only saw 1 picture and uve concluded olredy dat d vehicle looks cleen...

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by OyinO: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
The pond is not mysterious abeg. Stop the brainwashed stewpidity. It is the perpetrators who took the cars and other items and put them into the so called pond.

10 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by babakb: 10:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Christian Terrorists at work

6 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Henri8: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
OreMI22:

Why are all the vehicles looking so clean? Vehicle under water for a while is supposed to be rusty!

Hmmmm!
You get sense.
Anything just to nail and attack the community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by 2dillu2(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
OreMI22:

Hmmmm!
they said the vehicle went missing on 24th June na It is barely 3 months

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by FiftyFifty(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Because many years ago along one of the highways I watched a car take a turn and fall into one the mining lakes, I was in a taxi going to Kano then and it was already late ....when we stopped we couldn't see the car and the place was pitch black we left when the villagers started mobilizing to search for the occupant

Shameless liar. Going to Kano via Riyom? From where? If at all u must lie, can't u for once do it intelligently?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by sadissbala(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I like your sense of reasoning. I hope this isn't an accident? Proper investigation should be done before insinuations cause tragic incidents.
accident and no one will know about it, beside the road is a bypass where berom youth attack innocent Muslim person taken their way out of jos, for long people have been reported missing when ever they have taken that route.it only god knows howmany innocent people have been killed and thrown into the pond.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by AnanseK(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Well, the locals didn’t search for these occupants. They actually staged a demonstration when the authorities wanted to search.

6 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Quality20(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Berom ppl of plateau and southern Kaduna local tribes are some evil hell of a people. So so wicked and highly mischievous ppl. they do all kinds of evils u could ever imagine. just having them as neighbors is enough to put u in trouble. ever since 2009, they have being reporting, backmailing many practising Muslims to police authorities n DSS. At places of work its all kinds of malicious petitions to get Muslim co workers sacked.
May all d evil,malicious n evil ones be destroyed by a plague by d Almighty. Ameen.

11 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
And someone here was saying, it's a planned work, how will some set of people push four vehicles into a pond and someone will say it's a planned work, that's stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by manshoro: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Where was that woman talking plenty on TV that the pond is an ancestral one? Better get lost or Army go use u for pepper soup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by sadissbala(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

you most be a berom youth or their lawyer u said many years ago while the way way constructed during last administration by their berom governor, u said u are in a taxi going to kano while u 've no connection with that road while going to kano, is either u are coming from abuja to jos or going towards bauchi, northeast or u are from jos going to abuja and its not a busy road its only Muslims strengers taking that way any jos Muslims doesn't easily follow the palace because they know berom can at any time block them and get killed its now that take eat what they cannot swallow by killing army general.if not why the protests initially.

10 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by ELawal(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
okomile:
Pond that swallows vehicles.
Nigeria, we hail thee

Nigeria's Bermuda Triangle

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by SachaBastien(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
abdul4new:
Another ODI massacre loading..........

It has already begun.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naza25:
The people in that village should better relocate now before buratai's boys arrive

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by BrokenCock: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
OreMI22:

Hmmmm!
it takes time for water ti wear of the paint na!! Abi u are saying the news is false or what? Takia time oh

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by FarahAideed: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
FiftyFifty:

Shameless liar. Going to Kano via Riyom? From where? If at all u must lie, can't u for once do it intelligently?

I don't know anywhere in plateau that much but I know I was a mining lake that car fell into ...this was many years Ago and we were enroute from Makurdi in Benue state then

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Avedonn: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

I don't know anywhere in plateau that much but I know I was a mining lake that car fell into ...this was many years Ago and we were enroute from Makurdi in Benue state then

Lol.. Enroute from Makurdi?

Are you high or something?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by FarahAideed: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Avedonn:

Lol.. Enroute from Makurdi?

Are you high or something?

Are you saying there is no route from Makurdi to jos then to a place called Saminaka .. I remember us passing baba command school and an NNPC depot or something

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are you saying there is no route from Makurdi to jos then to a place called Saminaka .. I remember us passing baba command school and an NNPC depot or something

You're all over the map

Makes your story doubly doubtful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by FarahAideed: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Neoteny:

You're all over the map

Well like I I said I don't know that route too well
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by GavelSlam: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Neoteny:

You're all over the map

You don't know FarahAideed a.k.a. SalamRushdie?

Lying is his passion.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Ganzagangan: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
ERORR404:

Air is needed for rust to take place quickly.. and i don't think that is something you get at the bottom of a water body. It will rust only over a longer period of time

You, you get sense jare!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / What APC Did To PDP At Benin Presidential Rally (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Snubs Innoson Ambulance, Buys Foreign Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.