Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? (18878 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2018

Sarah Jay.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by BruncleZuma: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Let the sleeping dragon lie ooo
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by ayamprecious: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Please, my girlfriend is having her birthday this month. Aside the normal birthday gift, I would like to get her some books on Family and Marriage. Would like to have some suggestions about nice literatures that covers marriage, family, treatment and understanding of the husband, the children, her role and duties as the wife to be, finances in the family and so on.

books by Myles Monroe or Joyce Meyer

TIM LAHAYE

THINGS I WISHED I KNEW BEFORE MARRIAGE BY GARY CHAMPAN
ONE OF THE BEST

YOLO1
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by OhiOfIhima: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2018
dingbang:
Now this is the most hilarious shii I have ever seen

Hilarious... are you well at all...
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by babadee1(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Please, my girlfriend is having her birthday this month. Aside the normal birthday gift, I would like to get her some books on Family and Marriage. Would like to have some suggestions about nice literatures that covers marriage, family, treatment and understanding of the husband, the children, her role and duties as the wife to be, finances in the family and so on.

My brother you are the best book o. Teach her what you want her to know and learn from her also. If there's one book I think will help most relationships it's The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman. Both of you will benefit from that book, it shouldn't be her alone reading.

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by ibietela2(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.

This is a good idea o
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by oshe11: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
You sure say she loves reading books?
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Get her 'Choosing your life partner' by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
And thank me latercheesy
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Gkemz: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Go to any Christian bookshop you will see a list of books that deals on Christian marriage. You can search for Mrs Odukoye. she has written so many books on marriage.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by rhythyson: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Buy her a Tale of two Cities

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by TruthHurts100: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.

The Bible.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Isn't she just your girlfriend?
Get her 'Choosing your life partner' by Dr. D.K. Olukoya
And thank me latercheesy
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by bookishme: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2018
His needs her needs
What a man wants in a woman, what a woman wants in a man
Act of marriage
Saving your marriage before it starts (highly recommended)
Shop online at bookstomydoor dot com.

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Lomprico2: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.

Geh wehy go still break ur heart! lipsrsealed Wetin u buy marriage book for her for? undecided
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by MrsBanks: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2018
look for @ldmbypk on instagram. they have a lot of good resources for marriage and relationships.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by WeRblessed(f): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.

And what books should we recommend you read in regards to understanding your wife, love her unconditionally, and make her happy at all times?

Chuvinist busted! lipsrsealed

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by oshe11: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2018
Taal17:

Buy her the same book you buy for yourself. Read on how to lead, treat a wife and mentor your children.
Pscheww
Na quarrel abi U dey vex say a fellow lady don get husband?
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by seunmohmoh(f): 11:32am On Oct 04, 2018
funmi4love:
No more two by Gbile Akanni
why does it sound like a break up book.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by bg0074real(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2018
How to make your husband happy
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2018
The Bible
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by konfused: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Things I wish I had known before We got married by Garry Chapman
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by baazay(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Every woman's marriage By Shannon Ethridge
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by chuksdel: 11:36am On Oct 04, 2018
marriage rite
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Lifezhead: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2018
Our Husbands have gone mad again
By Ola Rotimi
Goodluck

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Ejadike(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:
You have to create or make things to look proper or right in presenting a gift to her

Have you made up your mind that she is going to be your wife?

Are you satisfied with everything about her and her attitudes?

Is she the kind of woman you are prepared to spend your life with

Finally are you fully ready for marriage financially, spiritually and morally

If your answer to these questions are yes.

Then go ahead and get her any book that deals with women, marriage and home making.

But before you give it to her read it and digest it so that you would learn from it too

I dont understand. Did he tell you he has not thought about all these? Una sef

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Mutemenot(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2018
Op, your decision is good but don't over expect an impact from the book. Whatever your bae couldn't learn from her home about marriage n family, do not expect it to be acquired perfectly from books. Wishing her a lovely birthday in advance
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by myk2mic: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2018
The rules of love by Richard templer. Straight forward , easy to understand and you can see the practicality of his advice.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.

Buying books is not the problem but glue her to read the books. Ok
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by otopxy: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2018
"The Secret of Family Happiness " ask any Jehovah witness for this book, it is very informative.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by CHUKWUDIWISDOM37: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2018
U CAN GET HER THE SECRET OF FAMILY HAPPINESS,U ALSO MUST GET IT TO USELF BECUS IT TALKS ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE HUSBAND,WIFE,AND CHILDREN:ASK ANY OF JEHOVAH,S WITNESS FOR UR COPY OR VISIT JW.ORG 08066814114:

Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? / Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / Girls Are More Caring Than Boys. Do You Agree?