Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary (25742 Views)

Photos From Scene Of Ahmed Gulak's Assassination (Graphic) / Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / PDP Reacts As Ngige Mistakenly Supports Fayose During APC Rally In Ekiti State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Emu4life(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
And u call this DEMOCRACY

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Agugbadin: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
millhouse:
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress Imo State Governorship Primary Committee, Ahmed Gulak, has alleged that he narrowly escaped being kidnapped in the state.

Gulak said this in an interview with reporters in Abuja, on Tuesday.

He explained that he and other committee members conducted a peaceful exercise which produced Senator Hope Uzodinma as the party’s standard bearer for the 2019 governorship election for Imo State.He said Uzodinma won after securing “He alleged to have left Owerri “under the cover of darkness at about 4:00 A.M.” to make his way to Abuja.

Gulak said, “Myself, Col. Igbanor and Hon Bernard Miko were the only three doing this job, as others disappeared, and we learnt that they were at the Government House.

“So, when we sensed that something was fishy, by 4.00 A.M., we left Owerri after concluding the entry of the results.423,895 votes to defeat eight other aspirants, including Governor Rochas Okorocha’s son in-law, Uche Nwosu.”

Gulak alleged that about nine out of the 12-member committee were “kidnapped,” by persons he described as “agents of the governor” who were led by a team of policemen to the hotel where the committee members were lodged.

https://punchng.com/imo-apc-primary-i-narrowly-escaped-being-kidnapped-gulak-alleges/

Thank God for yout escape, Okorocha Boys are all over the place to intimidate, kidnap and kill people for his inlaw Nwosu to rule the state but They have failed in Jesus name. Remember that he granted amnesty to killers that fled from Rivers state after killing innocent people in Omoku. God will perfect his will in Imo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by reallouis: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
politicians have divided Nigerians,we can only but failed...if.
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Nwaci2020(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Pentools:
President Atiku from 2019....
if PDP can be united
millhouse:
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress Imo State Governorship Primary Committee, Ahmed Gulak, has alleged that he narrowly escaped being kidnapped in the state.

He explained that he and other committee members conducted a peaceful exercise which produced Senator Hope Uzodinma as the party’s standard bearer for the 2019 governorship election for Imo State.He said Uzodinma won after securing “He alleged to have left Owerri “under the cover of darkness at about 4:00 A.M.” to make his way to Abuja.

Gulak said, “Myself, Col. Igbanor and Hon Bernard Miko were the only three doing this job, as others disappeared, and we learnt that they were at the Government House.

“So, when we sensed that something was fishy, by 4.00 A.M., we left Owerri after concluding the entry of the results.423,895 votes to defeat eight other aspirants, including Governor Rochas Okorocha’s son in-law, Uche Nwosu.”

Gulak alleged that about nine out of the 12-member committee were “kidnapped,” by persons he described as “agents of the governor” who were led by a team of policemen to the hotel where the committee members were lodged.

https://punchng.com/imo-apc-primary-i-narrowly-escaped-being-kidnapped-gulak-alleges/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Glink2018(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tberry01:
���� Rochas have lost

Are you talking about rochas okorofulani

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Pentools(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nwaci2020:
if PDP can be united

They are united, forget all those....they're all publicity stunt.
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by IbrahimDamola: 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Okoroawusa for sacrifice your head to his Ogboni shrine. Na God save you. grin
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Agugbadin: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Munzy14:
Rochas is desperate, and his life may be terminated if he isnt careful.
Imo is now den of fake police and army recruited by him. But, Imolites are schooled. He ought to av learnt from ohakim failed second term.
Nice one
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by slivertongue: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
gulak went to den of...?
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by slivertongue: 9:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
gulak went to den of...?
APC is a den of...
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Agugbadin: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=IbrahimDamola post=71730677]Okoroawusa for sacrifice your head to his Ogboni shrine. Na God save you. grin[/quote
Nice one ]
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Ppresh2017(f): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
I'm confused here. Primaries conducted on Tuesday, you left same Tuesday 4am, I'm writing on Tuesday. You gave interview in abuja on Tuesday. grin
millhouse:

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Yankiss(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
picoba:
Are you sure of all these you are saying?
Arrant falsehood. No materials for election in my ward and entire local government. I do not know of elsewhere.
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by senatordave1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nothing is impossible in the satanic party
What of angelic pdp
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by ask4double(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tberry01:
���� Rochas have lost
Has not have.
Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by BabaRamota1980: 4:45am On Oct 03, 2018
millhouse:

I think this guy must be from Libya and not familiar with the history of Iboland. He says he almost got kidnapped. Mmmmtcccheew...kidnapping was an invention from iboland. The act of seizing a human for meat roast is legendary in Iboland.

E be like say he was surprised that humans are kidnapped in SE. He said something was fishy at 4 am. Shyyyte....im surprised at 4am you had not already been declared missing. Gulak, dont ever enter Iboland again.... you want die! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Gulak I Was Almost Kidnapped In Imo During APC Primary by Curlieweed: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

[s]I think this guy must be from Libya and not familiar with the history of Iboland. He says he almost got kidnapped. Mmmmtcccheew...kidnapping was an invention from iboland. The act of seizing a human for meat roast is legendary in Iboland.

E be like say he was surprised that humans are kidnapped in SE. He said something was fishy at 4 am. Shyyyte....im surprised at 4am you had not already been declared missing. Gulak, dont ever enter Iboland again.... you want die! >:[/s](

Your brain is paining you from too much head slammimg.

Your daft comment sounds like the Arabic gibberish you mumble when you're immitating your psychotic "prophet" in prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) / Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction / Navy Personnel Beat Women In Abia: Navy, Abia State Government React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.