Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It (1997 Views)

14 Things That Hurt Your Wife / My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by frozen70(f): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
At times there are certain things we do, ordinarily you won't do it and the worst is that you would have been done before you realise what you just did

Mine is, there was a day I wanted to take my bath, I went to kitchen, get a kettle full of water, on the cooker and placed it on the burner and went straight to the bathroom to take my bath

As I was coming out of the bathroom, I heard the kettle whistling, signaling me that the water, which I was supposed to use for bathing is boiling.

I just laughed at my self

11 Likes

Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by dochenaj: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
frozen70:
At times there are certain things we do, ordinarily you won't do it and the worst is that you would have been done before you realise what you just did

Mine is, there was a day I wanted to take my bath, I went to kitchen, get a kettle full of water, on the cooker and placed it on the burner and went straight to the bathroom to take my bath

As I was coming out of the bathroom, I heard the kettle whistling, signaling me that the water, which I was supposed to use for bathing is boiling.

That's hilarious. Your mind must have still been in hibernation considering it might be early morning.

2 Likes

Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by tiffanyfan(f): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2018
I nearly cried blood because my boyfriend bleeped up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
I have looked for my shoes while wearing them

I've left the house in my slippers

I put the sugar in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard

Blame it on the weed grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by frozen70(f): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
dochenaj:

That's hilarious. Your mind must have still been in hibernation considering it might be early morning.

Thats funny you know
Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by frozen70(f): 7:59am On Oct 21, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Sorry dear. Its painful you know

1 Like

Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
tiffanyfan:
Maybe because you missed his fat dick

2 Likes

Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by tiffanyfan(f): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

Maybe because you missed his fat dick

Maybe its true o, are you a prophet?
Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2022
frozen70:

good afternoon ma'am
bless you for the days you have always been there for me ... need your help and advice.. I am the first born and my dad is bout to die(so I was told).. I am told to come see him... Please I am in a state of dilemma right now..
Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by frozen70(f): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2022
azraeljaheel:

good afternoon ma'am
bless you for the days you have always been there for me ... need your help and advice.. I am the first born and my dad is bout to die(so I was told).. I am told to come see him... Please I am in a state of dilemma right now..

Pls be strong and the will of God be done perfectly for your father to be well

God will take control of every situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2022
frozen70:

Pls be strong and the will of God be done perfectly for your father to be well
God will take control of every situation
Merry Xmas ma'am
thanks so much for your words of advice
please save rice and drink for me.. e choke for my side lol
Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by akins33: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2022
i was looking for my phone in the dark, i held the same phone and put on the torch and searched everywhere. it was until my babe dialed the number and it rang in my hands.

2 Likes

Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by frozen70(f): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Merry Xmas ma'am

thanks so much for your words of advice

please save rice and drink for me.. e choke for my side lol

God will make things easy for you and all of us

1 Like

Re: Things That You Have Done That Ordinarily You Wouldn't Do It by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 26, 2022
frozen70:

God will make things easy for you and all of us

good morning ma'am(I know it is late but trying to sleeping on an empty is really tough)

I don't mean to sound funny or entitled.. so after so much thoughts as regards family.. I thought to myself to settle things with my familia .. if a prodigal son could be accepted back it means I still got hope..

please I don't mean to push my luck ... 3,200 feels like a hold back for me.. . ma'am if you could help in whatever way. even if it is a job I do not care whatever kinda job

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Allowed A Total Stranger Move In To live with You? / Why Are There More Birth Complications IN Marriage Than Outside Marriage? / The Selfless Service I Rendered To A Pregnant Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.