Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:52 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (78496 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by jenniferlove(f): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
A video of Cristiano Ronaldo dancing intimately with rape accuser, Kathryn Mayorga in Las Vegas nightclub hours before the alleged attack has surfaced online.

In the footage obtained by The Sun Online, the Juventus can be seen grinding and placing his arm around Ms. Mayorga as they party together in Sin City in 2009.

The model-turned-teacher claims the Portuguese footballer later invited her to join him in his jacuzzi before he sexually attacked her.

Days ago, lawyers for the Portuguese star said they would sue German magazine, Der Spiegel, after it published 'blatantly illegal' accusations by an American woman who alleges she was raped by the Juventus star nine years ago.

Lat night, authorities in Las Vegas revealed they have reopened the investigation into the claim that Cristiano Ronaldo raped a model in a hotel room nine years ago

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/cristiano-ronaldo-dancing-intimately-with-rape-accuser-kathryn-mayorga-in-las-vegas-nightclub-hours-before-the-video/

1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by marshalldgreat(m): 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Omo them don dey rope this guy small small o

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bad market

13 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by snowland(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ororo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by OsuMustGo: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
grin

Senseless hungry blackmailers

I'm sure they started this nonsense case because of this video in the first place

They just want to make something of it.

ENEMY OF PROGRESS angry

253 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Kenndee(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Make una leave this man alone ooo, make he enjoy him life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by adigunomomama(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Anduku: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
So what? When has dancing with someone become evidence of rape?

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by ourkobo: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
So this cool dance is now raping...

then what will d girl I rocked front and back on night club this independence day accuse me of?

spits on all the hoes fighting my ororo..

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by RealZizou(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
After person don sample u and paid for ur service and even dance shaku shaku together u know think bringing him down is the next thing....Thunder fire u and ur cohort

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by YhungPablo(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
My sympathies goes to Ambode,Next time you won't focus on only Epe!!

14 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by abike12(f): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
this one has me weak
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by lyricalz: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
OK na we haf hear
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by confistified(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lols let's assume this is true sef the highest they can do is to ban him from entering USA.. Abi dey wan go arrest am for Italy ni after juve don pay $100 million cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Badonasty(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
jenniferlove:
A video of Cristiano Ronaldo dancing intimately with rape accuser, Kathryn Mayorga in Las Vegas nightclub hours before the alleged attack has surfaced online.

In the footage obtained by The Sun Online, the Juventus can be seen grinding and placing his arm around Ms. Mayorga as they party together in Sin City in 2009.

The model-turned-teacher claims the Portuguese footballer later invited her to join him in his jacuzzi before he sexually attacked her.

Days ago, lawyers for the Portuguese star said they would sue German magazine, Der Spiegel, after it published 'blatantly illegal' accusations by an American woman who alleges she was raped by the Juventus star nine years ago.

Lat night, authorities in Las Vegas revealed they have reopened the investigation into the claim that Cristiano Ronaldo raped a model in a hotel room nine years ago

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/cristiano-ronaldo-dancing-intimately-with-rape-accuser-kathryn-mayorga-in-las-vegas-nightclub-hours-before-the-video/

Ronaldo as settled the golddigger...e be like say money don finish for her hand

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by EzendiEgo1: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by christejames(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
But that doesn't make him guilty na... what if she was the one that initiated the dance.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by profmsboi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Them don dey get this guy small small

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by sshyne(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Omo them don dey rope this guy small small o
That's what they do, a superstar as to be careful .they will do whatever it takes to bring anyone down.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by FOWOSHERE01(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Who send this witch? What does she stand to gain?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by AngelicBeing: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
abike12:
this one has me weak
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by OKorowanta: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Anduku:

Dem dey mad!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Puth22(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Meanwhile oshiomole just uphold the APC governor primary election

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by safarigirl(f): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
All these women will take their two left leg and look for trouble, only to come and tell us how they were victims if the trouble they went to find

Maintain your lane, dem no go gree hear. You think everybody is of same mind? Highest, he will go to jail and lose his career, but that will never make up for the pain of getting sexually assaulted. It can never make up for it

This is why we say maintain your lane. This one was avoidable, this one na you find trouble. I cannot feel sorry for who go find trouble

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Radicalface: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Fear women.. men.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Hed0nist: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sextape or adonbilivit. grin So proof of contact is now proof of rape? Till she can prove that he raped her, he's innocent. Not just for me. He should be innocent to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by meobizy(f): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
This Ronaldo guy is really a goofball. See the way he looks in the pictures, like Efe Ejeba in a suit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Puth22(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Anduku:
If you ask me nah who I go ask?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by gurunlocker: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Why is everything coming up after he left Madrid?

UEFA and FIFA robbery, and this?

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by kongolo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
I always thought this Ronaldo of a guy was gay
Funnily enough,two ladies accused him of raping them in a hotel in 2003 when he began his career at Man utd but he was cleared of the charge

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Coutinho From Barcelona / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Pogba Lookalike Spotted In Nigeria [photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.