Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,361 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser (78518 Views)

Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium / Cristiano Ronaldo Rape, Kathryn Mayorga, Accuser Demands £56m In Damages / Kathryn Mayorga: Cristiano Ronaldo Raped Me Anally In 2009 In Las Vegas Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by westkid001(m): 12:45am On Oct 03, 2018
Segeshow:
Raper oshi. It is consistent with his character. Ronaldo is a raper

For your mind u get sense ba
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 03, 2018
Al these girls again undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by grandstar(m): 12:57am On Oct 03, 2018
Anduku:
So what? When has dancing with someone become evidence of rape?

Its actually the opposite

It is to disprove that Rinaldo raped her.

If they were dancing romantically, why would Rinaldo now rape her?

I believe he did sha

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Molawole7(m): 1:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Do You Want To Learn How To Effortlessly Talk To Any Girl?? This Article Is For You!!

http://www.raygist.com/2018/09/ray-molawole-5-simple-guide-to-make-any-girl-like-you/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by dreamwords: 1:05am On Oct 03, 2018
kongolo:
I always thought this Ronaldo of a guy was gay
Funnily enough,two ladies accused him of raping them in a hotel in 2003 when he began his career at Man utd but he was cleared of the charge
why gay, has he fuckedd u before in the anus
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by josielewa(m): 1:23am On Oct 03, 2018
euromilion:

He apologised and paid her off and that's not admitting,so what was he apologising for?

I've followed this case very closely from the beginning,I'll search for the links and send it you,he bleeped her anally even though she told him not to,it's a rape over here mate.
lets agree he raped her....why did she accept the payment at first...if am the judge, i will only see this case as gold digging. If both parties can reach an agreement long time ago, why bring up the issue again. If am ronaldo i will sue her ass...Although if ronaldo actually raped her its bad...but the lady should stop gold digging... After how many years, u re just remembering someone raped you.Her fault is why accept the cash and keep mum since...Abeg make she go siddon one side..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Naughtytboy: 1:40am On Oct 03, 2018
freecocoa:
Maintain your lane bawo? Ontop Ronaldo? Oga abeg park well, as if any sane single woman(even some married) will turn down a date with Ronaldo. You people should try and be realistic kwan. Ronaldo did not rape anybody Biko!
u think every girl is like u?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Carlyboi(m): 2:09am On Oct 03, 2018
This guy has always been a philanderer him with luis nani and wasnt andersin once did a party with some girls back then including rachel uchitel one of tiger woods girls back then.........before the scandal rocked and almost totally wrecked woods career!Ronaldo of Now maybe not but of then very possible...he was self absorbed back then!and always wants to have his way with girls he comes across ronaldo f**ks like a mad dog during is man utd days,its possible oga don stand way the girl no gree but bros use force do am thinking his fame,good lucks,money and power would make him get away with it!nemesis my brother is catching up with C.Ronaldo him don C.Wahala now!and abeg wetin concern madrid with this ish na them hook the girl up with him!madrid offloaded ronaldo so they have no reason to unnmecessarily hate on him even they were the biggest winners in the transfer 100m for a 33yr old!Nawa for una oo shouting madrid this,madrid thar

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Realname: 2:21am On Oct 03, 2018
abike12:
this one has me weak

Learn to think
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by JobNoticer: 2:23am On Oct 03, 2018
Person wey pass you don pass you make you go find person you go better pass....
Make una LEAVE C7 alone oooo.....

APPLY FOR FEDERAL GOVT. JOB HERE!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Candybob(m): 3:55am On Oct 03, 2018
It just had to be an american woman!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by mechanics(m): 5:20am On Oct 03, 2018
He shouldn't have done that.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Twoclans(f): 5:39am On Oct 03, 2018
This is exactly one of the reasons I hate clubs and hotels ,all this amebo cameras everywhere,regardless C. Ronaldo I just hope this is not true.

All this people shouting that every woman will want to sleep with Ronaldo, let me not even argue that .I just hope you guys have not forgotten that rape is a sexual fantasy for some people just like watching other people have live sex is to some.

Abeg let me go back to sleep lipsrsealed i talk too much.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Xisnin(m): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2018
BB9ja007:
Women are our greatest problem. So u want dem to do wht Dey did to bill to CR7 my dear it won’t work. CR7 is Portuguese he can decide not to enter United States again. Most women are destiny killers. See yeye woman whn suppose dey happy say Ronaldo sleep with her. Ronaldo come to Nigeria our girls will die for u. If our girls can kill them self for Davido imagine wht dey would do for Ronaldo
Hope you don't practice what you preach. It can become dangerous in the future.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 6:02am On Oct 03, 2018
Sombori for don warn CR7 never to move near SIN CITY now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Xisnin(m): 6:02am On Oct 03, 2018
josielewa:
lets agree he raped her....why did she accept the payment at first...if am the judge, i will only see this case as gold digging. If both parties can reach an agreement long time ago, why bring up the issue again. If am ronaldo i will sue her ass...Although if ronaldo actually raped her its bad...but the lady should stop gold digging... After how many years, u re just remembering someone raped you.Her fault is why accept the cash and keep mum since...Abeg make she go siddon one side..
I don't think he will be charged for rape. She is probably looking for settlement.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by enemyofprogress: 6:11am On Oct 03, 2018
OsuMustGo:
grin

Senseless hungry blackmailers

I'm sure they started this nonsense case because of this video in the first place

They just want to make something of it.

ENEMY OF PROGRESS angry
stop calling my moniker, I didn't did it

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2018
They just want to bring this guy down, one night stand don turn rape abi ....if to say Ronaldo nor get money I swear this girl for nor try this things ....#fakenews #nonsense angry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by EmmyDJourno: 6:35am On Oct 03, 2018
How do you end up raping who you had a nice time with in the club and got to hangout with

Ladies can be stupid, why follow a Superstar anyhow when you no want fvcking...... Mtchewww!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by hush15: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2018
jenniferlove:
A video of Cristiano Ronaldo dancing intimately with rape accuser, Kathryn Mayorga in Las Vegas nightclub hours before the alleged attack has surfaced online.

In the footage obtained by The Sun Online, the Juventus can be seen grinding and placing his arm around Ms. Mayorga as they party together in Sin City in 2009.

The model-turned-teacher claims the Portuguese footballer later invited her to join him in his jacuzzi before he sexually attacked her.

Days ago, lawyers for the Portuguese star said they would sue German magazine, Der Spiegel, after it published 'blatantly illegal' accusations by an American woman who alleges she was raped by the Juventus star nine years ago.

Lat night, authorities in Las Vegas revealed they have reopened the investigation into the claim that Cristiano Ronaldo raped a model in a hotel room nine years ago

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/cristiano-ronaldo-dancing-intimately-with-rape-accuser-kathryn-mayorga-in-las-vegas-nightclub-hours-before-the-video/

she just want money jare... but ronaldo should have known better.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Mizwisdom(f): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2018
Seems he's going to jail very soon

Need books? Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by RexTramadol1: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2018
This is what I call gbege

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Bogrey: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2018
As I have gathered so far.
Why Will a chic party with a famous guy like Ronaldo,
Go with him into his penthouse hotel suite,
Get naked and shower in his suites bathroom, with an active Ronaldo around the corner?
Then say no to getting bleeped?
LADIES is this not akin to "waking up a sleeping Lion and expecting it not to pounce on you"
The lady must be dumb, unless of cos she has planned this moment!...

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Lomprico2: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Real madrid wan finish dis guy. His leaving them pain them enter bone.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by winj3: 8:34am On Oct 03, 2018
I don't know who worships money more, women or IGBO people!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Fellydonis(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2018
YhungPablo:
My sympathies goes to Ambode,Next time you won't focus on only Epe!!

There he goes again!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by pellyroger: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2018
This is just the beginning
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by Segeshow: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2018
westkid001:

For your mind u get sense ba

Why is English a problem for you? The girl didn't say she didn't sleep with him consensually. The raper gay who is obviously interested in banging assholes, forced himself into her and sodomized her. I'm convinced you are also into that kind of thing from your moniker. Sodomite Raper oshi.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser by westkid001(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2018
Segeshow:

Why is English a problem for you? The girl didn't say she didn't sleep with him consensually. The raper gay who is obviously interested in banging assholes, forced himself into her and sodomized her. I'm convinced you are also into that kind of thing from your moniker. Sodomite Raper oshi.

Were u there that u know all this gtfo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Coutinho From Barcelona / Pogba Lookalike Spotted In Nigeria [photos ] / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.