Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (76959 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Banky W Wife, Adesua Etomi Joins Sweet Girls Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Tonimordred(m): 5:42am On Oct 03, 2018
Dats y men r far beta dan dem
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:53am On Oct 03, 2018
But why ladies no dey like stay deir lane naaa:

1. Guys fashion na jeans, women copy
2. Guys dey wear trousers, women follow join
3. Infact, guys dey swag up with suits and blazers, women jump join
4. Guys dey cruise with Agbada, women too don dey wear am
5. We bring our sweet Boyz, they don imitate call deirs sweet girls.

But u will hardly see guys dey call themselves slayking, small boy with big God, even to wear skirt, gown and wrapper na like taboo. But guys no fit do our things in peace without copycat.

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 6:07am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Women don't like someone who they feel competes with them in beauty, dressing, money and what have you....even if u no get these things them no just want you to meet up with them. So that you go come collect things wey dem don acquire put for their territory?
This doesn't make sense, anybody(man or woman) would dislike their competitors. Whether in politics, school, business or even
romance. Violence may even be involved. It is a myth that only women "hate" themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 6:08am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Such an interesting topic. My dear we were wired differently by our maker. So don't blame us. ..a fellow chic will just be meeting you for the first time she don begin hate you. Ask her why na? "I just don't like her". Women don't like someone who they feel competes with them in beauty, dressing, money and what have you....even if u no get these things them no just want you to meet up with them. So that you go come collect things wey dem don acquire put for their territory? Lailai! Me self I don't blame some women that don't help...most of these women u get to help,later on become backstabbers, traitors etc
Also most women don't support each other because they are too selfish. "myself, myself, myself ". Some women never dey satisfied with wetin their men dey do for them na to come dey support their fellow woman?
Hope with these few points of mine I have been able to convince you that indeed women are their own worst enemy and hate to support each other. Thank you
Lol
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap there and go and prepare my dinner,pounded yam and ogbono soup
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by rickyboss333: 6:10am On Oct 03, 2018
tendingNews:
Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria asked this question:

'What's the number one reason why women don't support each other?'

See responses in screenshots below:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/meet-sweet-girls-association-all-you.html?m=1

"Iberiberism"
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by olobas(m): 6:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Some girl be like my friend get iphone I must get too I can't share with her never but if na 4 the boy them go finish use ham together
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Agreed.

If not their fish brain, they will understand the concept of divide and conquer. Foolish fish brained creatures... grin
I really hope you don't have a mother or you came to this world all alone

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap there and go and prepare my dinner,pounded yam and ogbono soup
Just that?
I guess you need a head, shoulder, knees and toes massage too. *tongue click*
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Diso60090(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2018
izzou:

Been around

Reading without commenting can be fun

How have you been?

Una two nor get work and nor know what to say everything about una 2 na Been Been Been

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Xisnin:

This doesn't make sense, anybody(man or woman) would dislike their competitors. Whether in politics, school, business or even
romance. Violence may even be involved. It is a myth that only women "hate" themselves.
You are the only sensible person who have spoken
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Born2Breed(f): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Such an interesting topic. My dear we were wired differently by our maker. So don't blame us. ..a fellow chic will just be meeting you for the first time she don begin hate you. Ask her why na? "I just don't like her". Women don't like someone who they feel competes with them in beauty, dressing, money and what have you....even if u no get these things them no just want you to meet up with them. So that you go come collect things wey dem don acquire put for their territory? Lailai! Me self I don't blame some women that don't help...most of these women u get to help,later on become backstabbers, traitors etc
Also most women don't support each other because they are too selfish. "myself, myself, myself ". Some women never dey satisfied with wetin their men dey do for them na to come dey support their fellow woman?
Hope with these few points of mine I have been able to convince you that indeed women are their own worst enemy and hate to support each other. Thank you
Lol

You sabi am!!!

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by metaphysics(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

What's this one yapping on about...huh?

{
} ><guess u can’t read/*
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by AlphaStyles(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2018
sweet girls association oboy are u thinking what i am thinking? grin
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by ultimate77(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Lol I prefer d company of guys most atimes. Maybe cos I grew up amongst guys. I flow better with guys than ladies. But not withstanding, I can engage in a meaningful convo with any intellect not necessarily a guy. I love smart ladies like moi. �

good to know. Well, I am trying so hard to fine one lady who can intelligently engage in a discussion "meaningful" and don't get pissed and start throwing darts when the convo gets hurt. Do you know any?
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by streamsofjoy(f): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2018
Well, I prefer being friends with ladies older than I am cos there's always something to learn/benefit from them. But the problem with these older ladies is that they look down on u and think u're trying to compete, so what I resorted to is to mingle with ladies of same age grade but are more mature and experienced than myself.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:19am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:

Lol I prefer d company of guys most atimes. Maybe cos I grew up amongst guys. I flow better with guys than ladies. But not withstanding, I can engage in a meaningful convo with any intellect not necessarily a guy. I love smart ladies like moi. �
I don't trust girlfriends that enjoy the company of guys more.
I don't trust this bestie bestie stuff.

Guys & babes can never truly be just friends, it's either one of them is hiding or suppressing his/her true feelings. Can take advantage in time of vunerability

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2018
I'll like to know the man in charge
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Lol
hmmm dis is serious. Maybe its an added adavantage to d guys. Start asking help from d ladies since the hate themselves.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Egein(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2018
One joker say na "envyness"...
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Amberon1: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2018
Like your mother , the queen of all fish brains?
imitateMe:

You're on point. Women have fish brains too.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Westaslave2(f): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2018
donstan18:
Even on this forum. Take this forum as an example.

Most ladies hardly gist with other ladies cheesy, they tend to enjoy being trolled by a guy than a civil conversation with their fellow lady.

The only thing that tries to unite them is feminism.
u lied ,i av been gisting wt my females here
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by utenwuson: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2018
freecocoa:
I am proud to say that I’m not a member of the jealousy crew, I don’t care who’s doing better than me or not, I am focused on becoming the best I can be, so why would I just hate another woman simply because she’s progressing? It is so not my style and it pisses me off to know it’s very pervelant amongst women(even though I know men too, have jealousy, as it’s a human trait, still, there’s just something about that of women)Its just so annoying and has made me cut off so many women in my life, you just can’t be friends with someone without worrying about them not really having your back, it’s just really annoying. angry angry
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by utenwuson: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2018
freecocoa:
I am proud to say that I’m not a member of the jealousy crew, I don’t care who’s doing better than me or not, I am focused on becoming the best I can be, so why would I just hate another woman simply because she’s progressing? It is so not my style and it pisses me off to know it’s very pervelant amongst women(even though I know men too, have jealousy, as it’s a human trait, still, there’s just something about that of women)Its just so annoying and has made me cut off so many women in my life, you just can’t be friends with someone without worrying about them not really having your back, it’s just really annoying. angry angry
that's not even the question, it's not hate but why ladies don't support Each other.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Westaslave2(f): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2018
My plans 2 unite ladies here isnt easy ...pride is my problm, i knw dis problm of jealousy n pride wl be conquered by me here! Tank God 4 seun who invented naira..., chai it pains me is only guys dat chat wt me here n couple of female clique! Dis post is d best since dis year..i av cried my fellow girls next wl be insults!

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by carlos1(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Do these sweet girls menstruate? As in do they leak blood monthly?
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by AnalQueenluci: 8:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Most girls ar satan in cloth, i was tortured so much by my fellow girl ,i still has grudge deep in me dats y i hate my fellow girls so much.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by MiddleDimension: 8:43am On Oct 03, 2018
EasternDamsel4:
Lol

do not be too unfair to each other. all these thibga you have listed are not exclusive to women, but also, it applies to men too.
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

I really hope you don't have a mother or you came to this world all alone

Lol, I was unserious with that comment. If you know, you know.

But you sef check it na, men compete with each other, Bleep another's wife/gf. You will never see men say "men hate themselves". But any small thing a woman does another woman, you will start hearing nonsense.

Yet you see some ladies supporting it. Wetin dey pain me pass be say, these ladies will always claim to be different. No be fish brain be that? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2018
LivingFree:

Can't speak for other women but for ME; Nope, I don't attract such energy, because I don't look for it.
am not saying u are jealous. Am only saying that every woman sees herself as d centre of d world but d world doesn't c her that way. So even what u have said about urself is what many ladies would say. Its not an indictment though. By d way, are u Ethiopian?
Re: Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, I was unserious with that comment. If you know, you know.

But you sef check it na, men compete with each other, Bleep another's wife/gf. You will never see men say "men hate themselves". But any small thing a woman does another woman, you will start hearing nonsense.

Yet you see some ladies supporting it. Wetin dey pain me pass be say, these ladies will always claim to be different. No be fish brain be that? grin
We are still your boss grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Mr And Mrs Ariyo's Pre-Wedding Photoshoot That Got Me Drooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.