Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,385 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:36 PM

Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (20421 Views)

Beware!! Ukanna Peter Aka Rollsnjaguar Is A Scammer And A Fraud / Beware of Thaler he is a Scammer / Beware Of Juicyjuice... He Is A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by aberyomi09(m): 11:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
And to think he is my namesake angry some of his clients sometimes contact me and I tell them..."not my Abayomi".
Well, he felt it's a situation of scammer scamming scammer grin....he obviously didn't expect the ripple effect.

6 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by 1x2x3: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
Nawa o. The person wey dem scam sef no even comment again, maybe he don leave am for Gob
Unfollows thread*

He's following up. There's no point revealing details but I can assure you the fruadster's timer is ticking.
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dollarship:
My father is mad
noted
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by hoodboy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
aberyomi09:
And to think he is my namesake angry some of his clients sometimes contact me and I tell them..."not my Abayomi".
Well, he felt it's a situation of scammer scamming scammer grin....he obviously didn't expect the ripple effect.

Almost thought you were the one sef
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by henrixx(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2018
All these one una dey do na wash

Much emphasis is placed on shamming him not catching him.

He can go and apply for name change easily anytime and no one will know who he was.

More efforts should be placed on tracking him.
You have his account...it can be blocked and he can't escape bvn
You have his family info...with pressure, they can help out.
You know his shop address... neighbors can give info.

Simple. Use the info at hand now to get this boy. The noises here are needlesssssss

9 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by dippleee1: 12:15am On Oct 05, 2018
OP if u can't get him one on one, pls visit nearest baba for IB or Ogun,work will be done quickly, he will leave the surface of the earth in no time, he will go chill the other way and meet his own people there, this animal is not supposed to be allowed staying or living around where real humans are.. Won't cost u much, a nairalander that duped a Friend of mine is currently suffering from it now, always purging and going tin daily, he can't escape it, unless he confesses and seek solutions, other wise his name is sorry sooner
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Elxandre(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Following grin
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Nicerazor(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2018
cupid4ig:
bro how far na you are not replying again. U have bn abusing everybody supporting ur second account immediately they started posting pictures of u, u went into hiding. Guys this TDonald is the same as the stupid scammer if not the same then the accomplice. Because the way he has bn insulting people telling them they won’t do anything but he is mute now.
That’s so bad! well let me know what you are doing to apprehend this unfortunate being. I’m a criminologist and security investigator i can follow up with my colleagues in Federal SARS at area F ikeja. You can chat me on whatsapp- +1504-356-3618 I’m interested in this case. God bless you all for helping this dude.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Everyone supporting Abayomi should know that if this can happened to anyone, it can happened to everyone.

Most loves this abayomi dude but how he turn loves/likes to hatred within days baffle me. Still convinced if this is same Abayomi have been chatting with for many months ago but have gladly deleted him 2 days now.

You try to play the fast one, good;You try to scam ,good;you have been caught and realized, bad; Then reverse and return his money,good; . If you have spent part, careful pull out all available then returned the best you can even ,if it's 200k or 400k and accept your stupidity with hope to return the rest later.

Abayomi can only run but can never escape, the worlds are calling for your arrest, nairaland are calling for you, you can't fight the government,You took the wrong step and it's backfire.
After God?Na devil
After devil? na the government
After the government? Na the people
And the people will bring you down by social media
Its like his brain now need factory reset in kirikiri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by solelymade: 1:26am On Oct 05, 2018
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2205375536139774&id=100000020479041&refid=17&ref=opera_for_android_speed_dial&_ft_=top_level_post_id.2205375536139774%3Atl_objid.2205375536139774%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100000020479041%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2205375536139774%3Aphoto_id.2205375456139782%3Athid.100000020479041%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1541055599%3A-2218145551706265504&__tn__=%2AW-R

Guys you are needed here.... This dude has been warned not to tread this road enough
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by MrOpp(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2018
Rebornhombre:

Do you even know the meaning of Xsquad? XSQUAD IS NOT FOR CATCHING CRIMINALS BUT ARRESTING OTHER POLICE OFFICERS WHO ARE DOING SOMETHING ILEGAL. SARS DOESN'T EVEN DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS ANYMORE. THE BEST THING IS TO GO ALAGBON OR LION BUILDING OR ANY STATE CID or FCID they can help.
Yes, the squad was put together by the IGP to monitor erring police officers, though today, the squad not only monitor police officer but investigate high profile fraud, I can tell you authoritatively that the Xsquad unit of the Nigeria Police Force are the best in tracking down high profile criminals who are on the run and hiding from arrest and persecution. As long as you are in Nigeria and uses a mobile phone, Xsquad will track you down and arrest you. Am saying this on good authority.

Please, next time when quoting me, kindly be polite, do not use words like the bolded, just make your point.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by solelymade: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2018
Abayomi Mexih Olanipekun 'Abayomi94' has indeed chosen to be a scammer on the run and live the life of a fugitive. He has closed his Facebook account which I believe he did probably because he has chosen restitution.

I am giving you 24hrs to post here on this thread to tell us how you are going to refund the Op or settle amicably.

I am sure that as an alumnus of Great Ife, you are familiar with certain social media pages which is a community of students and alumni your exploit in scamming will go live there. Also, I am so sure that you can't close the account of your friends and family, your deeds will be made known to them.

Failure to do what is required of you, truly you will know what it means to be a social outlaw and run faster than your legs will carry you.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2018
op please can you give us feedbacks. Have you blocked his bvn? Did you report to police. What's happening?

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Yomi I told u then u won't escape my $450 Itunez u took, even insulted me and my kids... I await your down fall.... U won't die yet but live a misrable life..... Watch and see

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Ekpekus(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
josykan:
Yomi I told u then u won't escape my $450 Itunez u took, even insulted me and my kids... I await your down fall.... U won't die yet but live a misrable life..... Watch and see
Oh... you were also victim of His fraud...
That means Abayomi don tay for this business.. when I saw tonnes of deleted post from his page I know he is trying to hide something.l
@Op you need to update this thread.. you have been AWOL for over 24hrs
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Dollarship(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
That Ayobami should be awarded BSN2018(Best scammer Nairaland).That nigga tried abeg cheesy grin who slap me angry

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by ImFortress(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
jeff1607:
I am so following this.

would 've love to help but dunno if the op's hands are clean. either money is returned or he comes back begging or something happens. No time.

if only hands are clean o

Benin I hail oh
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by CyberEBOLA(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
josykan:
Another victim? Abayomi your end is truely here!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by afolabia143: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
Oga to track him down is very easy get his fone number go to any MTN ,Airtel or Glo office depending on his network then find any of the agent like 10k to print his information for you ..they would provide the frequent call numbers,his text messages, everything..them take those information to the police station ..get a court affidavit if needed ..with these document banks would print his full account history for you then you run your travel from there anybody that sent him money would appear from there you get the closest ATM machine he uses regularly ,take the photo on his bank account and ask people around within 1 week you will catch him ....and when you do he would pay for the stress and everything 1.2million he go beg with am self...my advice no give up first follow the steps I said
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by kellz0(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
People get mind oooh shocked shocked imagine bobo do go lodge shaa grin grin maga don pay na embarassed

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by afolabia143: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
To scam person for Nigeria is very dangerous because to catch u na once ..when u go see unknown person shot someone dead people go dey swear without knowing the person past life ...how many years he one take spend 700k finish
Another issue of scam
https://www.nairaland.com/4599138/re-matter-resolved/4#71807945 this one scam me too

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by aberyomi09(m): 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2018
undecided
hoodboy:

Almost thought you were the one sef
No be me oooo....infact I fit change my moniker? grin
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by jeff1607(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2018
ImFortress:

Benin I hail oh

huh?
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Sosqui: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Abayomi94:
Good day NL. i want to be specifically clear on what happened yesterday with icedondaniels cards..what happened was that i tried to load the cards on a different platform to meet up with rate my brother conditioned for me despite all my attempts to help him understand the cards are not worth as much as he demanded as of that time. that was the very first time he would send me bulk itunes like that . I did not want to disappoint because someone that bring 2600 today can and will bring 5k tomorrow either directly or by advert. In the midst of searching for ‘greener pastures ‘.. dear Nairalanders i lost the cards i mean ALL the cards to a ripper...what mouth will i use to tell my customer who has only decided to give me bulk today that i lost all his cards while trying to trade elsewhere for high rate?? i resolved to bear this shame as a scammer even though i know i’m not just so i can avoid bearing the practical loss. Just last month a chinese by name of ‘Wangye’ took £2k itunes from me because i was looking for ‘greener pastures’. the card owner till tomorrow never believe that i did not rip him off... he will still say i am the one that ate his cards if you ask him regardless of the countless thousand dollar trades we have engaged in. You can bet that plug never sends me cards again... Agreed that it was cowardly of me but i have had it to my neck with bearing wrongful losses... the essense of business is to profit not carry losses on losses with debts that sprung up as a result of good intentions especially when i don’t carry the money on my head.. anyone that has traded with me before and klnow knows how straightforward and honest i am, icedondaniel here knows it too... i could not open my mouth to say i lost the cards he was waiting on me to credit him payment for... eventually it boils to the same thing...’I am a scammer’. i chose that anyday than to be made to pay for the exact mistake i tried to warn my brother against...Rippers who take advantage of ‘out of market rate seekers’. i had warned him in the chat sbout rippers not knowing it would be from my end... i just could not bare it... i’m truly sorry this happened but if no one else knows, I KNOW That I am LOYAL,TRUSTWORTHY,DEPENDABLE and ofcourse accountable. i only wanted to secure my bro to keep sending me bulk as it was the VERY first time he would trade bulk with me despite haven always traded them elsewhere as mentioned in his texts. it was not even for the money and it really back fired on me... this is why i am being castigated. Business still goes on regardless. thank you to everyone that has always seen this thread on technology market everyday and thise that bother to trade with me... we will do bigger and greater exploits before the year ends. Really Sorry Daniel that you had to know like this and i understand if you never want to trade with me again.

ofcourse this doesn’t affect the opinion of anyone concerning me or my business... just know i’m buckling my seatbelt tighter to deliver the best of services and products that give your satisfaction and funds guaranteed. GOD BLESS ALL OPs present .
You are very wicked, cheap and stupxxd thief. See the thrash you are spewing. My God!
@seun, please this guy should be banned...

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Sosqui: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
Abayomi94:
sorry, id rather be your wanted scammer than cough our ‘job’ money.. it’s all scam in a vicious cycle... why try to be holy? i am fully convinced Dan traded with me only because he was not able to access his regular bulk buyer.. and on the condition that he knows id wanna impress him, he stuck to 240 rate.. rate that chinese won’t give but i did my best to serve, the business went south-Yomi is the thief?? i refuse to talk anymore on this.I did not scam anyone. there is no proof that i did and thats it about it. its not today that ive been facing itunes amazon mess ups... i’m unfazed.. i have on countless occasions backed the debts for my customers to respect business but not this one.. for one, i don’t have the wherewithal to compensate and more importantly i warned about it so much and still tried to deliver my best which if i did-no one would know about his cashout and ofcourse whatever profit i must have made would not liberate me forever but it is just the continuity in the business butbthese days it does not matter just ad long as people are getting their bags to the fullest. the foundational problem of this trade was from the hysterical rate demanded of me.
You are very wicked and heartless
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by biztip: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
why do I have this feeling that this iTunes card biz is a fraudulent biz in its nature. well DTS not my concern on this matter. I have always warned people not to engage in biz that when sth goes south u can't pay back. if u have capital of 1million naira don't engage in deals above 200k so st of sth happens wrong u can always payback
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Rexceedo: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nairaland transaction na 50/50 Gain/Loss.
I only transact with what I can lose
Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Rebornhombre: 10:30am On Oct 06, 2018
MrOpp:
Yes, the squad was put together by the IGP to monitor erring police officers, though today, the squad not only monitor police officer but investigate high profile fraud, I can tell you authoritatively that the Xsquad unit of the Nigeria Police Force are the best in tracking down high profile criminals who are on the run and hiding from arrest and persecution. As long as you are in Nigeria and uses a mobile phone, Xsquad will track you down and arrest you. Am saying this on good authority.

Please, next time when quoting me, kindly be polite, do not use words like the bolded, just make your point.

Thank you

Xsquad is mainly for policemen who are suspect, they only arrest policemen not civilians, thats what the part of division is for, Same as MP for Army, have you seen a MP arresting a civilian. get your facts right. the only division that deal with fraud case like this is FCIID and SCID, That's what they do mostly in alagbon.

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by Rebornhombre: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2018
Everyone just come here dey rant, Op This people will never leave there house, they can only help using there keyboard, don't waste your time here, posting or talking about the scammer, you are giving him more information on what to do. all this ranting will not help. Go to the nearest state CID, Like panti @ yaba or Federal CID Alagbon, They will help you within a week and the guy will pay.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by pacificman: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
the scammer is online now viewing the thread right now,all those people way day make mouth since...i think say abayomi94 go don chop sand by now

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! by solelymade: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
solelymade:
Abayomi Mexih Olanipekun 'Abayomi94' has indeed chosen to be a scammer on the run and live the life of a fugitive. He has closed his Facebook account which I believe he did probably because he has chosen restitution.

I am giving you 24hrs to post here on this thread to tell us how you are going to refund the Op or settle amicably.

I am sure that as an alumnus of Great Ife, you are familiar with certain social media pages which is a community of students and alumni your exploit in scamming will go live there. Also, I am so sure that you can't close the account of your friends and family, your deeds will be made known to them.

Failure to do what is required of you, truly you will know what it means to be a social outlaw and run faster than your legs will carry you.

Abayomi94 Before I proceed with my earlier threat, I will like you to Google Abayomi Olanipekun Oluwaseun and Abayomi94, you will see that the former is still relatively clean on Google search except you do a thorough search while the latter is a mess that can still be contained within nairaland.com.

This is a final appeal to you to do the right thing, failure to you will become a global fugitive and all your credentials rendered useless for life. I hope you to remind you that change of name does not mean change of identity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

For Sale In Abuja - Affordable US Used And New Laptops, Tablets, Phones, Etc / Export Goods From Nigeria To more than 250 countries|5-8days business days / Lg and Samsung 32" Smart Tvs Led For Urgent Sale @ 50k each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.