Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help (31499 Views)

Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! / Help, This Gerd Is Draining / I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 16, 2020
Gassa007:

Okay. Anticipating please

The new herb, am trying to do it too tomorrow.

Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Gassa007: 2:23am On Sep 16, 2020
Ladykiss:

The new herb, am trying to do it too tomorrow.
Thank you very much. But the problem is where someone get this sausage tree fruit & what is the local name for it?
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2020
Gassa007:

Thank you very much. But the problem is where someone get this sausage tree fruit & what is the local name for it?

The Yoruba name for sausage tree fruit is Pandoro, go to those local herb seller that you want Pandoro. Please don't let it touch your breast.

Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ladykiss:

The Yoruba name for sausage tree fruit is Pandoro, go to those local herb seller that you want Pandoro. Please don't let it touch your breast.

Am doing mine today
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Gassa007: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Ladykiss:

Thank you very much
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Gassa007:

Thank you very much

Try and get this herb, am getting better under 48hrs of using it. My vomiting has reduced, my bloating stomach not serious again, my stuck throat has reduced, my heartburn has relieved me and my tightening stomach has also reduced. I will continue using it for like a month, then i will switch to another herb someone thought me also for a month.
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by devbits: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ladykiss:

Try and get this herb, am getting better under 48hrs of using it. My vomiting has reduced, my bloating stomach not serious again, my stuck throat has reduced, my heartburn has relieved me and my tightening stomach has also reduced. I will continue using it for like a month, then i will switch to another herb someone thought me also for a month.

Thanks ma, does the reflux also reduce? The phlegm like liquid that used to come to mouth
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2020
devbits:

Thanks ma, does the reflux also reduce? The phlegm like liquid that used to come to mouth

Yes
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by majormofor(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2020
You all need to be drinking lime or lemon water, and eating ginger.... It low stomach acid.. You need to increase ur stomach acid.. Stop using all what doctors prescribed for you to reduce acid, you are meant to increase acid.... If you can get celery or cabbage juice it every morning (celery mostly)... Or blend it with water, remove/sieve the shaft and drink ur symptoms will reduce... Doctors think its too much acid and dey prescribed you with drugs to reduce acid Nooo... Its bacteria in ur stomach that is producing weird substance that's acid like..... You all must av depleted ur stomach acid with sugar, carbonated drink, alcohol... 0708_ 773 _ 3472 whatapp me

2 Likes

Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by cabosnoopy(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2020
majormofor:
You all need to be drinking lime or lemon water, and eating ginger.... It low stomach acid.. You need to increase ur stomach acid.. Stop using all what doctors prescribed for you to reduce acid, you are meant to increase acid.... If you can get celery or cabbage juice it every morning (celery mostly)... Or blend it with water, remove/sieve the shaft and drink ur symptoms will reduce... Doctors think its too much acid and dey prescribed you with drugs to reduce acid Nooo... Its bacteria in ur stomach that is producing weird substance that's acid like..... You all must av depleted ur stomach acid with sugar, carbonated drink, alcohol or eating mostly protein... 08181425050 whatapp me
bro u obviously hit the point... i also thought high stomach acid was the culprit... but after not experiencing any relief with low acid diet, i did further online research and i discovered that low stomach acid which gave rise to bacteria overgrowth also known as SIBO was the root cause of my symptoms. so i switch to high acidic food, eliminate veg and fruits,processed food, sugar and red meat bcus dey sit long in the stomach and feeds d bacteria(and d bacteria produces gas which causes symtoms) and i started taking vitamin C (white) to aid stomach acid production, this has reduced virtually all my symptoms.

1 Like

Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Gassa007: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ladykiss:

Wow! I'm on it
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2020
majormofor:
You all need to be drinking lime or lemon water, and eating ginger.... It low stomach acid.. You need to increase ur stomach acid.. Stop using all what doctors prescribed for you to reduce acid, you are meant to increase acid.... If you can get celery or cabbage juice it every morning (celery mostly)... Or blend it with water, remove/sieve the shaft and drink ur symptoms will reduce... Doctors think its too much acid and dey prescribed you with drugs to reduce acid Nooo... Its bacteria in ur stomach that is producing weird substance that's acid like..... You all must av depleted ur stomach acid with sugar, carbonated drink, alcohol or eating mostly protein... 08181425050 whatapp me

I drink ginger water, lemon and honey almost everyday. I chewed ginger daily too, I will get the white vitamin c
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2020
Gassa007:

Wow! I'm on it

Have you gotten the herb?
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by majormofor(m): 1:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Ladykiss:

I drink ginger water, lemon and honey almost everyday. I chewed ginger daily too, I will get the white vitamin c

Lemon is vitamin C packed fully
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Gassa007: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ladykiss:

Have you gotten the herb?
I'm sorry my phone was bad. Yea, I have gotten the herb. Started using 2 days back, still observing the effect tho
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by devbits: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by descarado: 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
devbits:
Good evening here, please how is it going concerning acid reflux and gerd, someone should please answer bcx I have taken @Ladykiss prescription, but no changes yet.. as I type my throat is seriously burning please help
Go to hospital.
What is wrong with u guys?
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Harry21mife: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Please kindly help me.. Do anyone experience hiccups from this GERD.. I got relieved last month but it's back.. I'm using rabeprazole and it relieves my symptoms but the shortness of breath is really affecting me.. I also use male pawpaw root as well.. Please if there's any further help for my GERD kindly help me out cause the experience is worrisome... My whatsapp number 09061274434 (Harry). Thanks
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Akon324: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2020
Harry21mife:
Please kindly help me.. Do anyone experience hiccups from this GERD.. I got relieved last month but it's back.. I'm using rabeprazole and it relieves my symptoms but the shortness of breath is really affecting me.. I also use male pawpaw root as well.. Please if there's any further help for my GERD kindly help me out cause the experience is worrisome... My whatsapp number 09061274434 (Harry). Thanks
take a tea spoon of Cylon cinamon with a glass cup of warm water every morning before eaten and night after eaten it will help u, u can order Cylon cinamon from jumia
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Harry21mife: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ok.. Thanks.. I will try it.. God bless you
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Damsellady(f): 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
deybholar:
If you are sure it is GERD, walk into any pharmacy and buy ULSA KIT. It is a drug containing Omeprazole, metronidazole and One other drug which I can't remember now. You would feel instant relief. I used to suffer from GERD with different trial and error drugs till I was lucky enough to meet a doctor who finally prescribed ULSA KIT for me. It's been 4 years now and it has totally disappeared.

Please are u sure of this? I used this same ulsa kit and almost cause serious issue, I used just twice and I started have bloating stomach for months, it was God that saved me. Please is that how ulsa kit worked or what? For me I have this feeling like something stucked in my throat, it's been a year and like 8months now, have been to different hospital, none is working
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Damsellady(f): 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
ThisGuyEhn:
Get omeprazole 20mg
Take 2 capsules(40mg) at least 1hr before any meal for a max of 3 times a day
When the symptoms stop you can reduce it to one cap before meals.

Reduce intake of spicy(peppery) foods.

After every meal sit up at least two hours before going to bed.

Also try to retch (gag - put you fingers in your throat till you feel like vomitting and let the secretions flow out)

Also, do you get water brash and slow esophageal motilty? ie food take time to get down your stomach
Do you feel full after a small meal?

The first doctor that prescribed omeprazole, it worked and came back again after 3months..Stucked throat and heartburn, at times throat burn and mouth burn too
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Damsellady(f): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
cutewifey:
I can relate to what u are going tru, I had this GERD too while still in school, I was given esomega tablet, I used it but it kept coming back, I'll always be in serious pain cos of heartburn until I went to FMC in Abeokuta and a female doctor attendee to me, she assured me if I can follow the prescription it won't happen to me again, I was given Tab Elicorid, Gaviscon syrup and Tab Rabikol, I can't remember the dosage o cos its over 5years now and I haven't had it again since then, I was also advises not to take oily foods, and also not to lie down to sleep immediately after eating n reduced fried foods but I eat anything now cos I'm perfectly fine

Please how is your gerd now?
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Damsellady(f): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Akon324:
take a tea spoon of Cylon cinamon with a glass cup of warm water every morning before eaten and night after eaten it will help u, u can order Cylon cinamon from jumia

Akon please how is your gerd now? Will this Cylon Cinamon clear my stuck throat or I need to avoid some things?
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Damsellady(f): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
devbits:
This has been my issues since 2014, have tried so many things, 2016 ulcer join am, I will wait for allawee so I can commence the treatment here asap, my throat is about to kill me, I pray to have testimony dz time. I can't wish acid reflux on my enemy.

How far with your treatment?
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Damsellady(f): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
devbits:
This has been my issues since 2014, have tried so many things, 2016 ulcer join am, I will wait for allawee so I can commence the treatment here asap, my throat is about to kill me, I pray to have testimony dz time. I can't wish acid reflux on my enemy.

How far with your treatment? ?
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Damsellady(f): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Gassa007:

Good evening, please I want to how far you've gone with this GERD treatment. I'm going through same thing & it's not funny at all. Please what are you using & is it effective?

Any progress with your gerd?
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Damsellady(f): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
Akon324:

Please I checked jumai now and they have different kind of Ceylon cinnamon, it's confusing. Please can you help check jumai and send the picture of the one u want us to buy here?
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Akon324: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Damsellady:

Akon please how is your gerd now? Will this Cylon Cinamon clear my stuck throat or I need to avoid some things?
far better now than before

And try to avoid (Maggi, salt) , little papper and hot food for like 1 month when u started taking the cyenamon powder and always use turmeric powder on ur cooking food like stew or soup

Instead of Maggi and salt u can use enough grounded crayfish, garlic powder, ginger powder read the sachet of the garlic and ginger must be 100% raw both the ginger and garlic not the one mixed with salt or any other thing

When u just finish eaten don't drink water immediately wait for like 40min then u drink water

Might not be easy to follow this above write up but I did and it really help me, stuck throat is caused by acid reflux and when is taking long in ur body it will keep affecting your heart which can cuz heart attack that is why u must not joke with it

And always eat fruit like pawpaw, watermelon, red apples avoid green apples cuz it triggers acid reflux, avocados and cumcumber but when u are eaten your cumcumber u hv to chew it very smooth sane with the red apples or if possible u can blend them to juice for easy digestion

I wish u quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by Akon324: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
Damsellady:

Please I checked jumai now and they have different kind of Ceylon cinnamon, it's confusing. Please can you help check jumai and send the picture of the one u want us to buy here?
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder (True) 50g

Copy and paste the above on jumia search engine the price is 2k
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by devbits: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2021
Damsellady:

How far with your treatment?
Still at it but have leave everything to God, praying and minding what I eat
Re: GERD Is Really Dealing With Me Help by trexglox(f): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Damsellady:

The first doctor that prescribed omeprazole, it worked and came back again after 3months..Stucked throat and heartburn, at times throat burn and mouth burn too
I do experience same symptom. and it's still there but kinda reduced. I try to stay away from SPICY and peppery foods.. spicy suya really dealt with me.. avoid cold things, wearing tight clothes esp on my tummy.. and enough rest. trust me rest, less thinking and hustling helps to relieve symptoms..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Must Suck Or Drink Your Wife Breast Milk / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.