Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? (7653 Views)

If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like? / See What This Girl Bought For Herself Please Somebody Hold Her / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Gboy101: 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
when a girl bought Sprite drink what does it mean?
Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Anduku: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Abeg make una help me see question o,
It means she is an alien from mars angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by frbona: 12:36am On Oct 03, 2018
Anduku:
Abeg make una help me see question o,
It means she is an alien from mars angry
if you have no idea what it means just Close the thread or wait for someone who knows to school you.
Stop exposing your foolery

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by TheOdd1sOut: 12:55am On Oct 03, 2018
it means she bought a bottle of sprite.
yaba left patients keep escaping every day

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by frbona: 12:57am On Oct 03, 2018
Gmajor:

Come, is your brain paining you?
I'm good,
Thanks for asking

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by SenhorSean(m): 1:45am On Oct 03, 2018
She wants to drink Sprite niii. Tbh... Is everything okay with you?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by rman: 2:36am On Oct 03, 2018
She wants to drink soft drink like boys do sometimes, all the time , when they are thristy and her choice is SPRITE.

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Gomd: 2:41am On Oct 03, 2018
Insecurity level- 1212356709865%

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Bossontop(m): 5:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Na wa for u oo op.....see kwesion...abi u wan hear say since the bottle na green na "Green light"she dey give u nii??

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Anduku: 6:00am On Oct 03, 2018
frbona:
if you have no idea what it means just Close the thread or wait for someone who knows to school you.
Stop exposing your foolery
You're the one who is a fool, idiot!!!

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by gbengalotgrand: 6:10am On Oct 03, 2018
She is doing her period , she want to use it to stop her flow.....she ll take wit andrewliversalt...
Dey do dis wen dey want to have sex

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Drsmith01(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2018
Lol from the Yankee point of view. Sprite(cram berry flavor) is used in mixing codiene and other lenes. Probably thats wah he's talking about

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2018
Gboy101:
when a girl bought Sprite drink what does it mean?
Buys(Third person singular simple present indicative form of buy).

Bought(Past simple and past participle of buy).

Sprite is a soft drink in it's own right... There's no need to add drink to it again. It makes your sentence wack.

Now, when a girl buys Sprite, what does it mean?
It simply means she's thirsty and wants to quench her thirst, by drinking it.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by dreamwords: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2018
it means she has no boifriend/husband

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by presented007(m): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2018
It means you're still a Child grin

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Hily77: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2018
See jamb question ooo
Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
Buys(Third person singular simple present indicative form of buy).

Bought(Past simple and past participle of buy).

Sprite is a soft drink in it's own right... There's no need to add drink to it again. It makes your sentence wack.

Now, when a girl buys Sprite, what does it mean?
It simply means she's thirsty and wants to quench her thirst, by drinking it.
I suppose you're referring to the possessive pronoun "its" as opposed to "it's" which is a deflated form of "it is".

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by franklingud(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations.

It means she's giving you a green light.

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Kenxxy(m): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2018
To scatter stomach infrastructure grin

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2018
SeunWedsLinda:
I suppose you're referring to the possessive pronoun "its" as opposed to "it's" which is a deflated form of "it is".
Oops... My bad.

It's Is a contraction of "It is" or it "has".

I meant the possessive pronoun Its.
I guess my auto-correct did that.

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by samsam2019: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2018
Kenxxy:
To scatter stomach infrastructure grin
Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by press005: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2018
SeunWedsLinda:

Nice one bro.

See What Young Lady Posts Almost-unclad Photos To Mark Birthday! Photos / Handsome Man Trends Online As Pictures With Different Ladies Emerge. / Help! Boyfriend Of 10 Years Had One Night Stand And Got A Yoruba Girl Pregnant