Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) (47029 Views)

Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Hailey Adeleke Plays Basketball With Davido, Her Father In Los Angeles / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by philbanj(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2018
pele angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Burgerlomo: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2018
That's lovely cool
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Donbabajay12(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2018
Ahmed0336:
No be pesin wey suppose dey NYSC camp b dat? grin
So he go die inside camp abi....No be 3weeks...Abeg remove the dust in.ur brain
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by wheenie(f): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2018
When you realise that the beginning of life and the end are the same
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by temitope66(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2018
No privacy for celebrities. bloggers,there's GOD oh.
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Gazzy88(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Angelina996(f): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2018
That's a man, owning up to his duties grin
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by mimee9(f): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

Why be say I no like girlchild??
why u no like girl child? God go give u 3 girls
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by GOFRONT(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Only me??.......3 girlchild...Why

mimee9 WHY??......... cheesy grin

Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by henrybomb(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
Imade feeds Davido

Soon, we will see Imade pack Davido's poo lipsrsealed

Arrant nonsense!

Slow down babe,your blood pressure may rise

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2018
wayne4loan:
Stop hating young lady .. Its not good for your health.
Lolz... That ain't me hating on them bruh.

David happens to be one of me best naija artistes, so i couldn't hate on him... Not that it'd make any difference tho'.

But, let's be sincere here... Is Imade feeding her dad news-worthy
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2018
henrybomb:

Slow down babe,your blood pressure may rise
Thanks for your concern, boo.

It's on a normal level.
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by dust88: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Ur blessings will surely come....

quote author=LordsApostle post=71736441]See Davido whe I senior with almost 10 gears Don get pikin, old man like me never get!!! Kai!!! Na wa oh!! undecided[/quote]
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
Thanks for your concern, boo.

It's on a normal level.

On a serious note, you really need to calm down. I recommend a good and hot morning sex for three days.
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Diso60090(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2018
shocked
Ahmed0336:

No na goat wey suppose dey farm
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Papoose269(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2018
This post makes me want to compare the whole situation between Davido and Whizkid. I think it all sums up to family upbringing. I don't think Whizkid is really close to his family as Davido is close to his. Whizkid is always in the midst of baby mama drama and very little time spent with his kids like Davido. I think wizzy baba needs to wise up, money is not everything, last last family is all you've got.

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by tunary(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2018
LordsApostle:
See Davido whe I senior with almost 10 gears Don get pikin, old man like me never get!!! Kai!!! Na wa oh!! undecided
you fit manage no matter how small you earn, if you wan wait till you hammer that means old age go meet you o
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

On a serious note, you really need to calm down. I recommend a good and hot morning sex for three days.
Okay... Thanks for your concern too.
I'll take that into consideration wink
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by dannypaul(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2018
Ahmed0336:

which camp again? camp that has elapsed over a week ago now. camping is not for life
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by wayne4loan: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
Lolz... That ain't me hating on them bruh.

David happens to be one of me best naija artistes, so i couldn't hate on him... Not that it'd make any difference tho'.

But, let's be sincere here... Is Imade feeding her dad news-worthy
davido is a celebrity , his status makes him to always be on the spotlight . This might not be news worthy to u but its good news to every upcoming dad that sees david as their role model.
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by cadesky(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Davido n food
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
Okay... Thanks for your concern too.
I'll take that into consideration wink

You're welcome. And should you need my services in the other room, please don't hesitate to DM me.
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

You're welcome. And should you need my services in the other room, please don't hesitate to DM me.
I'll keep that in mind too.
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
I'll keep that in mind too.

For a start, which city are you@?
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Waffarianman(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
LordsApostle:
See Davido whe I senior with almost 10 gears Don get pikin, old man like me never get!!! Kai!!! Na wa oh!! undecided

Easy Bro ur tym dey com... Na so I reason na b4 c me Nw wt 3kids. Na God
Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by mimee9(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2018
GOFRONT:

cheesy
GOFRONT:

Re: Imade Adeleke Feeds Davido, Her Father (PHOTOS) by Oshowfreetv: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wizkid Disclose his new girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hBg6mt94L4

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land / How Don Jazzy Made Korede Bello, Reekado Banks & Di’ja Stars In 1 Year / Top 10 Richest Musician In Nigeria In 2024 With Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.