Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode (1651 Views)

Those Blaming Igbos Not To Attract Dangote, Suffering From Low Memory / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Yorubas Now Blaming Igbos For Their Failed Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by kYjelly2: 7:02am On Oct 03, 2018
I created a topic like this and it was deleted by the mods just hours ago, yet other tribal threads against igbos remain, smh

Some Yorubas are really dull, you guys are laughing at Igbos that Ambrose lost, but igbos never even voted for Ambode in the first place, it was you guys that were struggling to install this guy

So what changed?

Why are you now angry at igbos? Lol, how daft!!

You guys have been shouting that Ambode is the best governor in naija and now just cause Tinibu says otherwise you all change your minds Unbelievable!!

Please leave igbos out of your mental instability, zombies

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by IsaAbubakar: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2018
that's natural inferiority complex

it's inbuilt cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Rhozabeth(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Bro, Yoruba's are NEVER confused! Check history. It is attitude like this that has made Igbo's stagnant! You guys are cocky claiming to be important where you are less valued! That is why no Igbo man can rule this country ever again! If u guys think u can break out of Nigeria you lie because the Hausas will never allow that happen. Mind the way u talk abt other tribes!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by oodualover: 7:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Yorubas are not confused. It is you ibo clowns that can't mind your business. Tell Pachuckwudi and co to focus more on issues affecting the south east instead of the west.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by oodualover: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
that's natural inferiority complex

it's inbuilt cheesy
This is another ibo guy with hausa moniker that has been masturbating on south west issues rather than his south east.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2018
oodualover:
Yorubas are not confused. It is you ibo clowns that can't mind your business. Tell Pachuckwudi and co to focus more on issues affecting the south east instead of the west.
What happened?
I thought you were behind Oba of Lagos and his support for Ambode?
Has sense finally fallen upon you ? grin grin grin

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by horsepower101: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2018
So far, I have stayed away from this Ambode issue because is non of my business

BUT The one major thing that boggles my mind the most is he fact that just roughly one month ago, YORUBAS were all over nairaland praising Ambode as the best governor.

When Yorubas are accused of being 2 faced, this is the best example so far.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2018
kYjelly2:
I created a topic like this and it was deleted by the mods just hours ago, yet other tribal threads against igbos remain, smh

Some Yorubas are really dull, you guys are laughing at Igbos that Ambrose lost, but igbos never even voted for Ambode in the first place, it was you guys that were struggling to install this guy

So what changed?

You guys have been shouting that Ambode is the best governor in naija and now just cause Tinibu says otherwise you all change your minds Unbelievable!!

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/rilwan-akiolu-oba-of-lagos-and-his-hasty-campaigns-for-ambode-id6435239.html

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by SicIgbos: 7:28am On Oct 03, 2018
kYjelly2:

So what changed?

You must have been ill when Igbos were opening thread after thread concerning how Ambode will win n how election as been canceled. How many thread did you see any Yoruba open concerning governorship primaries in the East ? That is even if you lot are worth talking about at all. You Igbos should grow shame abeg no matter how minute.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Naychuzzy(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2018
horsepower101:

BUT The one major thing that boggles my mind the most is he fact that just roughly one month ago, YORUBAS were all over nairaland praising Ambode as the best governor.

Yes being a Yoruba I won't deny that fact. Yoruba quite two faced and that is way worse than any other defect or shortcoming portrayed by the set of people who are meant to be transparent in everything

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Rhozabeth:
Bro, Yoruba's are NEVER confused! Check history. It is attitude like this that has made Igbo's stagnant! You guys are cocky claiming to be important where you are less valued! That is why no Igbo man can rule this country ever again! If u guys think u can break out of Nigeria you lie because the Hausas will never allow that happen. Mind the way u talk abt other tribes!
grin grin grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by IsaAbubakar: 7:36am On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
oodualover:

This is another ibo guy with hausa moniker that has been masturbating on south west issues rather than his south east.
[/s]
suit yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Rhozabeth:
Please support the Oba of Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXc1S6qO_Xg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by irrefragable: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2018
When they already blame igbos for their poverty, what do you expect?
Listen, afonja, we igbos have not forgotten the economic stagnation policy carried out by ambode against us in lagos for not voting for him, so between we and ambode there is no love lost.

Oya at the count of three everybody raise your four cups of garri. One...two...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by maasoap(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2018
kYjelly2:

So what changed?

Nobody blames for anything, just don't pokenose because it's not your issue. Got it?
Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2018
the thing tire me, we have always hated that fool and their dirty oba threatened us because of him, now tinubu no longer wants him, na igbo cause am. same people who never supported him 2015 cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2018
One thing i am sure about is this: i can never for honors sake support two persons in the space of even six months... Atleast, i will use shame to keep supporting the person i praised to high heavens.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Amumaigwe: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2018
Rhozabeth:

Lunacy in display. If Igbos are stagnant, then stagnancy is bae. Please go and pay your Igbo landlord's house rent before you are embarrassed again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2018
horsepower101:

There have been great examples of their turn face in the past. This is just the latest. The sudden turn around would even surprise Brutus that betrayed caeser. God in the heavens knows, that i can never change allegiances especially to someone i opened my own mouth to praise, in the space of a year, talkless of a month. Pathethic!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by goodnessme1(f): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Rhozabeth:
cowards will always hide at hausas back to commit evil.

Why wont you and your coward tribe also fight to keep nigeria together.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by FarahAideed: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2018
It's a shame that trouble makers under the payroll of Tinubu would rather blame Igbos for Ambodes woes that was plotted in Bourdillon...

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2018
Rhozabeth:
Bro, Yoruba's are NEVER confused! Check history. It is attitude like this that has made Igbo's stagnant! You guys are cocky claiming to be important where you are less valued! [/b]That is why no Igbo man can rule this country ever again! If u guys think u can break out of Nigeria you lie because the Hausas will never allow that happen. Mind the way u talk abt other tribes!
[b]They are less valued Yet Nigeria won't let them go

From your submission, Don't you think that they are the MOST VALUED

Or you are just writing what you don't understand

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Oblang(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2018
What is bad in switching allegiance. If I support u nw and decide not to support u because based on my rating u didn't do well, how is that a problem. Must one be a blind supporter?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by horsepower101: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2018
Oblang:
What is bad in switching allegiance. If I support u nw and decide not to support u because based on my rating u didn't do well, how is that a problem. Must one be a blind supporter?

Your culture has serious trust issues historically and this current yoruba generation has blindly continued the low trust legacies of their fathers.

Just one month ago Ambode was being praised by you guys everywhere.

Any culture that has trust issues will continue to find it very hard to make progress.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2018
Oblang:
Therefore you should blame Oba of Lagos and Tinubu for imposing Ambode on Lagos.
Igbo amaka grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by overall90: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2018
Oblang:

Nobody is stopping you from being a chameleon if that is how you have decided to lead your life.
just don't blame other groups for your instability.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by tollyboy5(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2018
horsepower101:

Lolz don't mind them o! Every igbo living in lagos has the right to vote and support anyone. You just need to understand yorubas crafty nature grin every tribe get eim own 4 body

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Nwadiuto247: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2018
kYjelly2:

So what changed?

Remember how they mocked Igbos for voting for Jimi Agbaje. Now the Ambode they said was the best is being condemned by the same people. This show that they have issues with their sense of judgment. Dont be surprised tomorrow if they condemn Sanwo.

The Buhari they gave us has made things very difficult for Nigerians. Under this government dollar increased from 200 naira to 530 naira and came down a bit to 360 now.

fuel was increased from 87 naira to 145 naira. and prices of things are quite high now as a result. I sorry for Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by irrefragable: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Oblang:
there is no problem in switching allegiance; its just that when you are screaming praises of someone and within a space of two weeks you started castigating that person , it follows that either you were never sincere in your praises or you are only castigating that person for your own selfish interest.
Either way it only shows that you are a traitor, a hypocrite and a back stabber; just like we all know your tribesmen.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Oblang(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2018
immhotep:

Therefore you should blame Oba of Lagos and Tinubu for imposing Ambode on Lagos.
Igbo amaka grin grin

Nobody impose Ambode. Ppl of lagos voted for him and if they see reason not to vote for him again then so be it...supporting a candidate is not the same as imposition...
Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Oblang(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2018
irrefragable:
there is no problem in switching allegiance; its just that when you are screaming praises of someone and within a space of two weeks you started castigating that person , it follows that either you were never sincere in your praises or you are only castigating that person for your own selfish reason.
Either way it only shows that you are a traitor, a hypocrite and a back stabber; just like we all know your tribesmen.

Same way some ppl here were castigating him few weeks ago and suddenly turn to political advisers on why his ppl should support him...
Re: Why Are Yorubas So Confused? Blaming Igbos For Bode by Oblang(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2018
overall90:

Nobody is stopping from being a chameleon if that is how you have decided to lead your life.
just don't blame other groups for your instability.

Nobody is blaming any other group. Those other group should mind their own business. It is not compulsory we share the same views...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Pray For Me - Atiku / Nigerian Presidential Candidate,visits Celestial Church For Spiritual Back Up / People Are Killed, Kidnapped Daily, Tell Buhari Nigeria Unsafe – Katsina Emir To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.