Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nysc Batch C Registration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch C Registration (1003 Views)

Requirements For Nysc Batch C Registration / NYSC Batch C Registration Begins (2018/2019) / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch C Registration by patrick2015: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Registration by Prospective Corps members commences on October 6, 2018 from 12:00am.
For PCM to register, you must have made your school’s senate list and must have checked your status on JAMB matriculation list to see the message that pops up. You might be asked to either print admission letter and/or result slip. If you’re gone pass this stage proceed for registration.
For registration, go along with a passport photograph(white background) and of course you thumb.
Wishing you guys all the best. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch C Registration by patrick2015: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2018
If you are in Abuja and wish to be among the first to register or you have a particular state you wish to be posted to. My CYBERCAFE will be available the early hours of Saturday to register you to enable get preferred states of your choice. MY CYBERCAFE IS LOCATED OPPOSITE JAMB CBT CENTRE KOGO, BWARI, ABUJA. We also offer home(personal) service for PCMs that are too busy to make it to a CAFE. We are a call/ text away 07030361840. Cheers Patrick
Re: Nysc Batch C Registration by figment232(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2018
patrick2015:
Registration by Prospective Corps members commences on October 6, 2018 from 12:00am.
For PCM to register, you must have made your school’s senate list and must have checked your status on JAMB matriculation list to see the message that pops up. You might be asked to either print admission letter and/or result slip. If you’re gone pass this stage proceed for registration.
For registration, go along with a passport photograph(white background) and of course you thumb.
Wishing you guys all the best. Cheers
12am abi 8am?
Re: Nysc Batch C Registration by patrick2015: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
figment232:
12am abi 8am?
12:00am, that’s the time they’ll open the portal for registration
Re: Nysc Batch C Registration by figment232(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
patrick2015:

12:00am, that’s the time they’ll open the portal for registration
I seriously doubt u.Where did u get the info.Registration traditionally starts by 8AM.
Re: Nysc Batch C Registration by patrick2015: 5:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
figment232:
I seriously doubt u.Where did u get the info.Registration traditionally starts by 8AM.
Maybe I’ve not taken note of the time. However, the portal opens midnight only in the event of setbacks. Sha go and registration on Saturday. If the information is wrong, I’m sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Important For Nysc 'batch A' 2020 Corps Members / Who Has Received Allowee And How Much Was Sent / All You Need To Know If You Are Posted To Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.