Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL (9543 Views)

Pls Has Anyone Heard About Agfxglobal? / Secret About Business That Is Still New To You / Has Anyone Heard About Ez-farming? Are They Tested And Trusted? (2) (3) (4)

Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Justbright(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2018
Has qnyone heard anything qbout business international?... Its a tranchise investment that require u buying units of investment and u get a return on investment inn 25-30working days as d case maybe..
Dey have product on transport, dantata, dangote, fot, communication etc
I just want to kno if anyone here is also benefiting... Especially if u are in abeokuta

Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by fungirl89(f): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yes bro, I'm into it
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by RehobothRealtor: 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
I have an investment with them. I went to their office at Abeokuta to confirm before investing.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by obalala: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Pls more info
Checked their website wasn't too clear
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by kennyyy(m): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2019
fungirl89:
Yes bro, I'm into it

Can I get their phone number?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by topeluvu(m): 6:23am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by topeluvu(m): 6:26am On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by aleshyto4real(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Go to their office in abeokuta to verify urself, I have been with BEI for more than a year now.... It's the place I gather money for my bitcoin mining reach me on 0.7...0..57...87..8..5..93 whatsapp only
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by omo17(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
aleshyto4real:
Go to their office in abeokuta to verify urself, I have been with BEI for more than a year now.... It's the place I gather money for my bitcoin mining reach me on 0.7...0..57...87..8..5..93 whatsapp only

Are u presently mining bitcoin?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Toluwalagbara(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please,do you have any idea of the (nifa) system upgrade and when it will end?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Oluwatosean(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
I was told at their office here in Abk sometime last week that the issue about upgrade will be resolved before the end of this month, lets hope it won't Carry over to Next month
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Geniusdennis(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Yes, it's real as I'm also into it. That's where I get passive income to fund my academics... Currently, I have 3 packages with the firm.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by omo17(m): 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Someone should explain how it works
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by adescopy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Toluwalagbara:
Please,do you have any idea of the (nifa) system upgrade and when it will end?
Are you sure this issue will be resolved. only God can tell what will happen next as all the information from bei does not indicate where they are going, all they do is to bring out one rule or the other, shift goal post at the middle of the match, make people path with more funds without payment of ROI but the most annoying part is that they do this with much rudeness as ever to the investor. so since we tell ourselves the truth on this platform, I will like to be investors to look before taking a leap.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by adescopy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
omo17:
Someone should explain how it works
In a nutshell what they do is to sell to you units in their franchise they have with companies. It can be in transportation, communication, Dangote, Otedola and Dantata among others. Then when I joined, the smallest unit can be as low as 75k but you can invest higher if you like.

After your investment/s you will wait a period of 35 working days or 40 as different packages have different gates. A ROI will be paid to you after the period gate depending on your package; this will be done for 10 payment after which your investment/s will be deactivated and your initial capital minus administrative charge return to you after 1mth. You can call or visit there office at Isale gbeyin Abeokuta, the office is beside Zenith bank.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by omo17(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
adescopy:
In a nutshell what they do is to sell to you units in their franchise they have with companies. It can be in transportation, communication, Dangote, Otedola and Dantata among others. Then when I joined, the smallest unit can be as low as 75k but you can invest higher if you like.

After your investment/s you will wait a period of 35 working days or 40 as different packages have different gates. A ROI will be paid to you after the period gate depending on your package; this will be done for 10 payment after which your investment/s will be deactivated and your initial capital minus administrative charge return to you after 1mth. You can call or visit there office at Isale gbeyin Abeo
kuta, the office is beside Zenith bank.

Thanks for the explanation, it means d investment will last for about a year. Pls what is the interest paid (percentage) on each unit bought. Thanks
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Emmanuel72(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Their delay in payment lately is highly demoralizing...Prospective investors should beware.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Toluwalagbara(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2019
fungirl89:
Yes bro, I'm into it

pls,can I give you call on the investment?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Toluwalagbara(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2019
Geniusdennis:
Yes, it's real as I'm also into it. That's where I get passive income to fund my academics... Currently, I have 3 packages with the firm.

whao!would love to get more information
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Emmanuel72(m): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
What is happening to BEI Lately...This drastic delay is frustrating and affecting my financial progress...
Anybody with a useful info.Because by now they should be done with this unfavorable upgrading.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
BEI has stopped paying,I invested since February 11th,till now,no payment made.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Emmanuel72(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Since they have stopped paying then,which way...
The woman hasn’t come out straight to tell us what is happening and the customers care rep are th most confused set of human being I have ever seen...

If they can pay again ...they should return our start up capital.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Petlowalex(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
I got this message from my Sub-dealer today, i think this will help your curiousity.

Good morning the esteemed investors, Happy Inauguration of New Regime.
This is to update ourselves of current situation though this updates is coming this late, still it is of importance to send updates in respect of our payments schedules. All issues and challenges that led to backlogs is been resolved, while we await payments schedules to commence soonest - 1st week in June we appreciate your patience and endurance all this while.
Kindly call our hot lines for any related issues on payments.
We appreciate you all for your support, prayer and patience all these while.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Petlowalex(m): 6:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
However, you can go through this, from BEI Telegram group. Let's be hopeful and be prayerful. BEI WILL RISE AGAIN IN JESUS NAME

BEI Adekunle:
Unreserved Apology

Good day our esteemed investors, as we all know this platform is to accomodate more information than discord, as the saying goes "wat goes round, comes around". If everyone and every investors thinks that franchising is not real, we need to get figures and facts that despite 80% of stakeholders are literate to the core, we can attest to the remaining 20% not ligible enough to know what the franchising merchandise is all about, but BEI still remain undaunted as to what we do and stands for.

Having gone through so many pressures, unbearable for any human to bear, despite the sayin that there is a limit to human endurance, despite that money is all that revolves around every one of us, even when not every investor had the mind to stay this longer, we still stayed on till now. You're really appreciated for this. If we had stayed this long, then our waiting cannot ever be in vain in that we have lots and lots to achieve as an experience when after payments is been effected, maybe true or false, BEI will stand out to get the applause for standing tall and even against all odds.

Coming online this afternoon is to inform us (investors) that we have just little, yes little time to get to our promise land, little time more to get out of all these postponed and postponement of this payment. There is no start without end, there is always an end to every act or action, everyone of us are very much involved and affected in this standstill, everyone of us have one thing or another that is been put on hold over this stop, we all have obligations to meet.
Infact no one can imagine magnitude of insults and abuses that we receive on daily bases by private chat and txt/sms. Only God can acknowledge the unruliness, and to what extent people have gone to bastardised BEI, while people who were tutored and fed with bare hands from the scratch as dealers are not left out in the betrayal, but the end justifies the means, it is not easy, not any easy task getting here, coupled with the "Nigerian factor" which BEI had fought to a fault, no hiding place for the wicked, yes all these is quite frustrating, not to investors alone, but to all that are concerned, but it faithful vendors, sub dealers, marketers, an agents not to even talk about BEI committed staffs.

Some investors even gathered around to chant series of names calling, pls would thus pay ROIs? The reason there had been silent on the platform, trading words with anyone is of no use because everyone(investors) are aggrieved, and until the payments is done no information on this platform may sound meaningful. We never wish to say a word on the platform until payments commences ( as this is what matters most to all at this time), but no matter what we need to get our esteemed investors informed. It's not that there had been no words or informations to trend, really we are not supposed to be saying anything until payments schedules commences, still not all stakeholders will turn deaf ears to us, some will still reason with this message here.

According to the radio program that was promised end of May, on which we both had our minds, but was unable to make it, we thought it wise to wait for them until the 6th/7th June, which was the actual date the fixed funds will complete 3 months, we have waited an still waiting, "ogbon osu nbo wa ku ola". Aside this, BEI cannot go down neither close down if investors would show some understanding to our plights as it concerns each one an investors.

On behalf of the NIGERIAN HUB,(NIFA) who are the steps to stardom in the FRANCHISE systems, who are the architects of all these frustration because of their inhuman attitudes towards BEI for leaving the hub partnership, and moving ahead in the system, BEI is hereby sending an unreserved pleads to all concerned and aggrieved investors, let's give ourselves that this a trying time for us all and BEI, but I bet u, it will all end in praise God Almighty willing.
If we have to think abiut all that has been on since January, an if BEI had any ulterior motives, BEI would have been a forgotten story, but because BEI is determined to get to higher levels in this franchising merchandise reasons it is still standing against all the bitterness like the heavens should come crashing, but as God Almighty is still on our side, smiles, laughter, and happiness will be our lot this is an assured intense desire and assurance

Personally BEI is a body on it's own, FRANCHISE merchandise through partnership was what brought us together an it is still binding us together except otherwise stated by investors who had already shown intentions of leaving, with all that we have experienced in this past few months, we have learnt how to be a better franchisor when it comes to Africa, this experiences had giving us a breakthrough and better functional development and approach to franchising in Africa for Africans.

Ones again, please accept our apologies for the delay in payment.

Best regard
BEI Admin
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Emmanuel72(m): 11:14am On Jun 03, 2019
Enough of all this pointless epistle above me...Many are indebted to bank loans,of which banks don’t want stories before taking unsolicited actions,Some can’t even perform their parental responsibility at home while some end up begging for money from people around because their money is hanging somewhere...
Writing this long epistle without any specific payment date from the Admin is nothing helping matters.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Saintee2009(m): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Who has any update as regards today's meeting?

I wasn't chanced to attend and would like to know the resolution and payment plans.

Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Emmanuel72(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
To our esteemed investors

Communication does it all, keeping silent or placed in the dark over the payments commencement is not our making, we have been working round the clock since Monday, as every one is expectant.

The previous schedule of payment that was prepared was for both old and the new investors. And based on what we discussed at the meeting to start with new investments that has not receive a dime, there's need for a new schedule to allow us pay the first timers. Follow by those who have received 1,2, 3 ROIs .... and others.

We are doing all the needful in compiling our investors list to avoid possible errors. Payment commence as soon as we are done please.
We sincerely wish us all soft landing and amazing peace as we await our payments.

Thank you
BEI
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hi7i00: 1:13am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Saintee2009(m): 6:12am On Jul 02, 2019
Emmanuel72:
To our esteemed investors

Communication does it all, keeping silent or placed in the dark over the payments commencement is not our making, we have been working round the clock since Monday, as every one is expectant.

The previous schedule of payment that was prepared was for both old and the new investors. And based on what we discussed at the meeting to start with new investments that has not receive a dime, there's need for a new schedule to allow us pay the first timers. Follow by those who have received 1,2, 3 ROIs .... and others.

We are doing all the needful in compiling our investors list to avoid possible errors. Payment commence as soon as we are done please.
We sincerely wish us all soft landing and amazing peace as we await our payments.

Thank you
BEI
They're mad. New story every now and then. I thought they said they'll start paying new investors immediately after the meeting?
it's been 8days now and still nothing yet from them. They'll feel the wrath and rage of angry investors very soon. Protesting in Front of their office and drawing heat on them would be next thing
Awon werey Jatijati
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Emmanuel72(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2019
Saintee2009:

They're mad. New story every now and then. I thought they said they'll start paying new investors immediately after the meeting?
it's been 8days now and still nothing yet from them. They'll feel the wrath and rage of angry investors very soon. Protesting in Front of their office and drawing heat on them would be next thing
Awon werey Jatijati

Investing in Bei is one of the biggest business mistake,I made this year.I am just boiling right now as I’m typing this.
Just imagine the long epistle thiese people keep posting every time without payment.Also they stated that there won’t be ROI again,which wasn’t stated in the meeting.only for them to disclose this on their telegram page.

It’s really painful.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Saintee2009(m): 1:31am On Jul 06, 2019
Emmanuel72:

Investing in Bei is one of the biggest business mistake,I made this year.I am just boiling right now as I’m typing this.
Just imagine the long epistle thiese people keep posting every time without payment.Also they stated that there won’t be ROI again,which wasn’t stated in the meeting.only for them to disclose this on their telegram page.

It’s really painful.

The customer care rep is now fucking annoying... doesn't pick my calls unless I call with a different number... and even after picking gives crazy attitude.
They should just be happy I'm not chanced to visit their office... if you can't give me what you promised... why not give me my capital back?
I'm a new investor and have never received a dime from them before.

cam you please share the telegram group link with me?

Pls Guys Drop Ur Review Abat Legit Online Money Mak.. / Stock Market Investment For The Amateur and Newbies / How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59