Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (61395 Views)

What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / Understanding The Southern African Virgins Dance Dressing.. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by valemtech(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Valem phantom S+
Android 7.0
double sim
wifi,Bluetooth
battery:6000mah
octacore
free porch
free screen guard.
call;08037607036
free porch,free stylus pen,screen guard
price;N 39500

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Stupid girls , u are keeping yourelf for a man who will value you but you walk around almost unclad. Abii no be una breast pose for camera so?

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nathan2016: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sex

One of the overratted thing that has lead many people to early grave

You stay untop woman and move front and back till a substance comes out of your body, you feel happy. lol

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by MiddleDimension: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Crimecity:

https://www.dailysun.co.za/News/National/were-not-in-a-hurry-to-have-sex-20181002

and i was thinking they are already 50. anyway, that's their luck.

but that one saying ''the advice girls to respect themselves by not having sex...''.
so having premarital sex has now equate to you not respecting yourselves? has it ever crosses their mind that it is because they respect themselves that they arr even having sex in the first place?

she went further to say she wants god to give her a man who will value her...well, i wish her all the best, but just because you are a virgin doesn't mean you cannot meet a stupid man. it is not like i am being pessimistic for you, but i just have to tell you this just incase it becomes true for you, you arr not going to start saying ''oh, but i kept my virginity...''
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by chimchim1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
U mean the general public??
olsome:
Why is there no special group for non-virgins

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by dyze(m): 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
elshz:
Someone there is a judas; a non virgin.
Lolzzz
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by frankfrancis871: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Parblotix2:
I have a sure winning ticket available for pay after winning
Chat up if interested
081-22-31-14-03
Interested stakers only
let connect on facebook, I'm interested @parblotix2
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by frankfrancis871: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Parblotix2:
Chat up if interested
081-22-31-14-03
Interested stakers only
let connect on facebook, I'm interested Frank Francis @parblotix2
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Most females on nairaland will not attempt click and read this post. Let alone comment. Imagine say na only 5 ladies I spot sef wey manage read am. Them no go try comment. "WOMEN HATE WOMEN!"

99.9% of female nairalanders are not virgin.

3 Likes

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by theoldpretender(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Parblotix2:
Chat up if interested
081-22-31-14-03
Interested stakers only
canadaman01:
162 odd for today ,Winning is my right, 100% grantee call now or whatsapp to confirm .

Go and take a loan of N20million from First Bank, stake it on your game, win your money, marry that light complected princess from your village,and buy that ferrari you have been eyeing...and build that mansion at Lekki...and stop disturbing us honest hustlers with your stake or warrever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by nNEOo(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Na their choice sha, the ones I bleeped nearly peeled off my dick......

Since then, I no come get tym for these entitled bitch with their tyt pussy.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Stupid girls , u are keeping yourelf for a man who will value you but you walk around almost unclad. Abii no be una breast pose for camera so? And tell me which man love seeing her woman naked pics posted on net like diz?
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by omooba969(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Parblotix2:
Chat up if interested
081-22-31-14-03
Interested stakers only

Abeg play for us & when we win, you can have 70% and I will be glad with 30%.

You must not cheat me o.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by elucydate: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
That one with fallen boobs is a virgin?

Meanwhile, no more female virgins in Nigeria except preteen girls.

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
judecares1:
I CANT STILL BELIEVE IF WE HAVE GIRLS AT THE AGE OF 18YRS WHO ARE STILL VIRGINS IN LAGOS STATE

Lmao!!!...

2 Likes

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Hily77: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
I beg who virgin help..like them experienced grin
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by CaaseStudy: 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
aLL NA WASH
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by elucydate: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
freshaboki:
Most females on nairaland will not attempt click and read this post. Let alone comment. Imagine say na only 5 ladies I spot sef wey manage read am. Them no go try comment. "WOMEN HATE WOMEN!"

99.9% of female nairalanders are not virgin.

You want them to be shunned with comments like 'If you are not a virgin then you should just keep quiet' abi.

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Mhiztamurtala(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Our Nigerian slay mamas, don dy overlook this post oo!

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by King44(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
olsome:
Why is there no special group for non-virgins
e dey na olosho we dey call them, but y is there no virgin group in naija self independent dream chasing virgins ni o

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by castrol180(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Virgin and still pregnant? How come for that one in front

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by MYBLOCUS: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
THEY BETTER START HAVING SEX BEFORE THE HOLE GO BLOCK
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Man2utd(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alwaysmiling:
Alright

Alwaysmiling
Do you actually smile always.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ok.
In the other news...

Imo state governor Rochas Okorochas reveals why he must go to gail next year.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by SAMBARRY: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Haaaa that mummy by the right with big belle and fallen brez too be farjeen shocked grin

Singing in wande coals voice moku mogbe modaran,omo lodun toyi grin
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Slimlord(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sirheny007:
Virginity.. phvcking overrated.
See your life

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Slimlord(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sirheny007:
Virginity.. phvcking overrated.
See your life
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
lastempero:
I don hear one today grin accumulated salt! tongue
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by pocohantas(f): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nice decision.
But being a virgin doesn't mean you will automatically get a good man. It doesn't (always) work that way.

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by lastempero: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
KillaBeauty:
grin

But is it true, you are in better position to know lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.