Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (61390 Views)

What's That Memorable Day You Wouldn't Forget In A Hurry In The University? / Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / Understanding The Southern African Virgins Dance Dressing.. Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Radicalface: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
grin You this people with sure winning numbers, sometimes I wonder why you don't put all your own money on it if it's that sure .

They don't have any money to put, more reason they are looking for yours..
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by princeemmma(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
see virgin breast undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
judecares1:
I CANT STILL BELIEVE IF WE HAVE GIRLS AT THE AGE OF 18YRS WHO ARE STILL VIRGINS IN LAGOS STATE

I jam one aged 24yrs,she wants to do but I can't bring myself to tear rubber.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Austindark:
Good to have the resolution. But I must say that civilization is still millennium away from them.

Why stick to a tradition that strips you unclad and still talk about God?

were did God say you/ people can not strip nakid? is it not the same God who Apparently created us nakid? Cloths are created by men. before the invention of cloths what did humans wear?
So civilisation in your mind means wearing of cloths only.

You have made no sense atall. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Popularity(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
If they are Nigerians, they will be the target of your Politicians, most especially our Senators
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
justscorchone:

I jam one aged 24yrs,she wants to do but I can't bring myself to tear rubber.
she must be very Ugly then grin
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by yinchar(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
mmadu5:
virgins in south africa?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
gypsey:
she must be very Ugly then grin

At all,she's a bombshell.shes just too possessive,imagine say we never do oh,if I kon plug and play no. Baba afraid catch me oh.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by moel1(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Some of our Girls here Are Not even Virgins
Infact they got disvirgin because of SOYA
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Originality007:
grin not hurry too have sex or no guys really wants to f**k this ugly fat things grin
guys have picked uglier and fatter things. most men don't have standard where women are concerned, vagina is vagina.

Let us not come here and put men on a pedestal they don't belong. Men will smash anything

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Ategberoson(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
judecares1:
I CANT STILL BELIEVE IF WE HAVE GIRLS AT THE AGE OF 18YRS WHO ARE STILL VIRGINS IN LAGOS STATE

when virgins don finish for rural States of East, you won come see Virgin in urban area like Lagos

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
justscorchone:

At all,she's a bombshell.shes just too possessive,imagine say we never do oh,if I kon plug and play no. Baba afraid catch me oh.
Mmmm... Afraid? you must be one of the good ones/men and she knows it.

If you do and she gives you problems just dump her for the next one. grin
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by donqx: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
ohh
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Horus(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
More than 100 young girls made their way to Tsakane to take part in virginity testing

Members of the Maliyavuza Ubuhle Bengcunce cultural governance group meet every month to celebrate the ancient cultural practice.

Dozens of girls lined-up in Tsakane, Ekurhuleni at the weekend, ready to go through ukuhlolwa (virginity inspection).

The organisation performs virginity tests to make sure that young girls don’t indulge in sex at an early age.

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by xbernardx(m): 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
olsome:
Why is there no special group for non-virgins

So you can fvvvck them all abi

Bad child

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
gypsey:
Mmmm... Afraid? you must be one of the good ones/men and she knows it.

If you do and she gives you problems just dump her for the next one. grin

I'm no good mate,I have torn a few hymen in my day,but this one she's quite different,she want to walk down the aisle and jump the broom,and I'm not about that life.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by sacx: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
Quite commendable

1 Like

Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by justli: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sirheny007:
Virginity..
phvcking overrated.

sharap sex is outrageously overrated... It's even worse when love is not in the equation. You fvcked a random chick, then what?
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by lesson44: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Austindark:
Good to have the resolution. But I must say that civilization is still millennium away from them.

Why stick to a tradition that strips you unclad and still talk about God?
You are ignorant and it going to be hard for me to make you understand why.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Airoflaw(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Demgohearword:
Who confirmed their virginity status?
my first tot
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by airprinz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fine them no fine, dem dey claim virgins. abeg who their virginity help with their worwor face?
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
justscorchone:

I'm no good mate,I have torn a few hymen in my day,but this one she's quite different,she want to walk down the aisle and jump the broom,and I'm not about that life.
Now i see! why you might be Apprehensive. you could still do her and move on! just like the others grin pussi is pussi!
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by ChygozD(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
How will they be exposing their breasts and say there's virgins??... Small girls with large gods
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
who in their right mind would wanna fuvk these Minors Anyway? these kids could not even identify the location of their vaginas on their body. undecided they couldn't even wash themselves thouroughly.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Malakh: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
and who told you God didn't clothe them abi you know know how to read bible, most high wants people to be covered, this is why He covers(protects) those whom He loves and uncovers(destroys) those He hates, an Angel in an human form was there to give them clothes to wear
gypsey:
were did God say you/ people can not strip nakid? is it not the same God who Apparently created us nakid? Cloths are created by men. before the invention of cloths what did humans wear?
So civilisation in your mind means wearing of cloths only.

You have made no sense atall. grin
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Malakh:
and who told you God didn't clothe them abi you know know how to read bible, most high wants people to be covered, this is why He covers(protects) those whom He loves and uncovers(destroys) those He hates, an Angel in an human form was there to give them clothes to wear
please were, when and what kinda cloth did God wear them? in that case why do people take their cloths off before bath? or why take their cloths off Atall? grin

And oh! this is what the so called fairytale bible claims? there are no prove that God exists or even created humans.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Malakh: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
ok the bible is a myth when you face Him on judgement day it wont be a myth then but a rude awakening pun intended
gypsey:
please were, when and what kinda cloth did God wear them? in that case why do people take their cloths off before bath? or why take their cloths off Atall? grin

And oh! this is what the so called fairytale bible claims, there are no prove that God exists or even created humans.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Malakh:
ok the bible is a myth when you face Him on judgement day it wont be a myth then but a rude awakening pun intended
Yea, keep telling yourself that it might make you feel better, which day exactly is that judgement day? which location or country will that judgement take place? grin
I have been hearing of this damm! judgement day for nearly 30 years of my life it's still not come yet.

Oh! i just remembered the same Fairytale bible claims so.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
So virgins are now so scarce in SA that they are calling them for interviews like celebs. Issokay
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Malakh: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
you'll find out about the day of judgement after you die or don't you know death is a myth also lol..........a fool says in his mind that there's no God (Psalms 14:1),yet your demon(thoughts/science) who has convinced and deceived you that there's no God just laughs at you like this fool doesn't know i'm making to rebel against his Creator and he has fallen for it hook-line-sinker lol
gypsey:
Yea, keep telling yourself that it might make you feel better, which day exactly is that judgement day? which location or country will that judgement take place? grin
I have been hearing of this damm! judgement day for nearly 30 years of my life it's still not come yet.

Oh! i just remembered the same Fairytale bible claims so.
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by Originality007: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
guys have picked uglier and fatter things. most men don't have standard where women are concerned, vagina is vagina.

Let us not come here and put men on a pedestal they don't belong. Men will smash anything[b][/b]

grin guys are not smilling at all
Re: South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex by ojonugwap(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
What's special about this virgin stuff god knows I don't value that virgin which woman are so proud of I have seen many nothing special about it to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl / Lady Calls Off Her Wedding As Her Fiance Pours Water On Her At An Eatery / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.