Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine (15824 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / BBNaija: Leo Dasilva Holds Fidau Prayer For Late Mother (Photos) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by Crimecity: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2018
BBNaija Former Housemate Leo Da Silva ever since he left the house have been head up in his pursuit.. He's the cover of the latest issue of Taylor Live Magazine and there he talked about his little beginning, his relationship status and lots more..

He shared some cute photos on his IG page and Wrote:

LESS PEACE MORE EXPECTATION Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine’s Latest Issue In a quick chat with the magazine, Leo Dasilva decided to reveal his relationship status , he also gave us a scope on how he manages his life as a (role) model, Equity investor and an entertainer ...
More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-leo-cover-taylor-live-latest-issue-reveals-his-relationship-with-ceec/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by Austindark(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
The best graduating students should also be allowed to cover magazines at least for equilibrium to be.

1) We need good scientist and innovations to grow as
a country.
2) We also need economists for internal and external
trades.

Need I say that these bbn candidates don't belong to the categories above?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fct king is here

Dis guy no fresh reach me.. Mtcheew
Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by N0favors: 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Is he Lord of the Rings?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by Chieftroller(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by DTALLPRINCE(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
OK, next
Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
sad desperate nigga trying so hard to remain relevant....no wonder he keeps following ceec up and down trying to latch up for fame...pussy ass nigga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by hopexter(m): 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Austindark:
The best graduating students should also be allowed to cover magazines at least for equilibrium to be.

a country.
trades.

Entertainment and showbiz have Monopolized your country my brother. Those who truly deserve the light and fame have been relegated to the bottom division. Life has become this way bro. sad
Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by egojeny1(f): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
But d guy fine sha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by Yewandequeen(f): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
So?
Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by verygudbadguy(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
The man above me, don't you get tired of posting this stuff. I have reported you over and over to the mods. They keep ignoring your scam.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, do something about this abeg.

Another one don buy house under me sef. Na wa for Buhari o. grin
Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by joenor(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
what with the plenty rings in his finger, e b jasx man ni?
Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by Nathan2016: 1:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
hopexter:

Entertainment and showbiz have Monopolized your country my brother. Those who truly deserve the light and fame have been relegated to the bottom division. Life has become this way bro. sad

Big lie

The entertainment industry deserve it.

The industry have been growing exponentially since the creation of time.

Let the science and innovation, and other industry grow on their. I know many will say funding, but they forget that most entertainers are self funded not government funded.
Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by donqx: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley smiley
Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by Kunlegzy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Austindark:

a country.
trades.

This guy you want to shame, has double major in Engineering, has his masters, also PhD in view . See sometimes its not all about education blabla. Just admit it.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by takixobe: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
BE THE HOTTEST IN DEMAND DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETER! GET 100% PRACTICAL DMM TRAINING FROM EXPERTS – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from DMM Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- Facebook, Google Adwords & DMI Certifications/Exams After Completion (EXTRA VALUE)

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by Livebygrace: 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Leo dey shine ooo
Check my signature to earn some coin into your wallet
Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by Diamond23(f): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cute, Soft nd Alluring!!!
Re: BBNaija Leo Dasilva Covers Taylor Live Magazine by Aprokodailynews: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
T0to Don spread.... Oya Leo rush and enter

(1) (Reply)

Ejiro Okpihwo Celebrates Birthday In Style At Cubana Club / Ali Baba Hosts 20k Social Media Challenge Again / Uche Jombo Reacts To Senators Vote Against Gender Equality Bill (Snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.