Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Kylie Jenner Flaunts Bikini With Her Daughter Stormi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kylie Jenner Flaunts Bikini With Her Daughter Stormi (1029 Views)

Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Curves In Dior Bikini During Luxurious Getaway / Viral Photo Of Ladies Poses In Bikini’s With Their Curvy Backsides / Moral Twitter Covers A Lady In Bikini With Traditional Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Flaunts Bikini With Her Daughter Stormi by Johnagbanari: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2018
Makeup mogul, Kylie Jenner was pictured on Tuesday spending some quality good time with her daughter Stormi at the Miami beach. The reality star and mother of one also flaunted her toned bikini body in an olive green two-piece that consisted of a bandeau top and high-waisted briefs during the vacation.

See more photos on link below.
https://usquotidian.com/2018/10/03/kylie-jenner-flaunts-bikini-with-her-daughter-stormi/

Re: Kylie Jenner Flaunts Bikini With Her Daughter Stormi by Jetrue3oo: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmm where is the daughter shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth About Virginity / My Fiance Slept With My Best Friend Severally and opened up. Advice Me. / Parents Does Not Want Him To Get Married To A Woman Who Has Given Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.