Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,127 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

BREAKING: NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of APC Primary In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of APC Primary In Lagos (451 Views)

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BREAKING: NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of APC Primary In Lagos by Catalyst4eva(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2018
Clement Ebri, chairman of the primary election panel of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos, has declared Babajide Sanwo-Olu as winner of the exercise in the state.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-nwc-panel-declares-sanwo-olu-winner-apc-primary-lagos/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Re: BREAKING: NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of APC Primary In Lagos by 7lives: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2018
After chopping Ambode's money, Olorun a da o.
Anyway, Ambo you self no try, you self for no je oju aye na.
Imagine someone like me, who canvass for votes for you among my civil servant friends in 2015, having to bury my head in shame because of your selfishness and pomposity.
Re: BREAKING: NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of APC Primary In Lagos by Mynd44: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2018

(1)

See What Lagos State Government Has Done Again!!! / See The Full List Of Potential Nigerian Presidents And Their Parties / Must Read: Analysis Of The Massive Financial Corruption At The Pdp Convent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.