Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban (96061 Views)

Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin / Paul Okoye Injured After A Performance In Liberia (Photos, Video) / Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
If you are taking your girlfriend out and she carries her friends along, just take them straight to church and register all of them for deliverance.They are witches!
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by theoldpretender(m): 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
oshe11:
Shut Up

See my modified post above

Also, I was not rude to you, so why should you be rude to me.

Please, try to be polite, even on anonymous online fora like Nairaland. The person you may be insulting might be your relation or brother.

Thanks and good evening.

3 Likes

Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by polene: 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Eeeewo!
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by theoldpretender(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
tomtween1:

the men confessed that they thought he (lucky Dube) was Nigerian....

Reflected in my modified post upthread...thanks.
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by glossyj(f): 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Quick recovery
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by soliddust2020: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wish her speedy recovery. I am listening to her dads song at the moment.
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by oshe11: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
theoldpretender:

See my modified post above

Also, I was not rude to you, so why should you be rude to me.

Please, try to be polite, even on anonymous online fora like Nairaland. The person you may be insulting might be your relation or brother.

Thanks and good evening.
Evening my brother.....

Wasnt really that serious....
Just a joke from my side

Thanks....

Hope we're Good?
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by depezee(m): 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Did she die?
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by neonly: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2018

Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by ohiku4every1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
set up to eliminate her
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by neonly: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
depezee:
Did she die?

Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Lilyjamez(f): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Quick recovery to her
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by theoldpretender(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
oshe11:
Evening my brother.....

Wasnt really that serious....
Just a joke from my side

Thanks....

Hope we're Good?

No problem. God bless!

1 Like

Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
HaileSelassie:
Like if you like Dube's music wink

Abeg, guys, epp me like dis guy post!

His ministry must move to the permanent site!

1 Like

Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Justinlean02(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
oladele00:
Those Igbo men that killed lucky dube will never know peace in Jesus name
you just have to attach tribe abi...

1 Like

Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
She didn't wear shock protection?

Na insulator she wear
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by oladele00(m): 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Justinlean02:
you just have to attach tribe abi...
... That is what my mama told me
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by afamaustin(m): 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
So sorry l was Even enjoying his fathers music I am a prisoner as l read this bad news.ThankGod she survive.
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by musicwriter(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
She looks cute though.
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Saleshooter(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
thank God for her
Magichand:
Songstress Bongi Dube, who is the daughter of the late Lucky Dube is grateful to have escaped with her life after she got electrocuted during a performance in Durban
Isolezwe is reporting that Bongi’s leg and left arm was seriously injured in the freak accident.

“As I was about to sing on stage I unfortunately then stepped on one of the electric chords which was not properly wrapped. It felt like someone had hit me with a knopkierie, everything went blank afterwards,” she told the paper.

Bongi’s manager apparently called her husband, who is also a doctor to attend to her.

The songstress is said to be recovering but still finds it difficult to walk or drive.

While the physical injuries may be healing Bongi said the incident was incredibly traumatic and she wants to put it behind her..

Bongi shared pictures of her injuries on Instagram saying that she was “grateful to be able to move”.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/lucky-dubes-daughter-electrocuted-on-stage-during-a-performance-in-duban/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Fitbillionairep: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
as an agnostic, i thing this makes me believe that village pipu are real
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by spyjulius(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Importance of OTG Devices, Domestically and Proffessionally

The OTG function is one of the most under-utilized functions on a mobile device. Some people that even know how it works have a very shallow knowledge of its functions. Some even think it’s just used to charge another device only. Some don’t even have an idea what it is used for, thereby ignoring the feature totally, we would be examining the many functions of

https://techlius.com/importance-of-otg-devices-domestically-and-proffessionally/ cheesy
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Kyllahmc(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
She didn't wear shock protection?
because she was performing at a Transformer?
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Autodidact101: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
When you say someone is ELECTROCUTED, they are either killed outright (most times this is the case), or they are badly, I repeat, badly injured, and we're talking third degree burns. Please take note

2 Likes

Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Kingjames(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
she would have kept that her leg crossed at angle 45°
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by afamaustin(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Those men that kill lucky will perish in hell cos l knw by now the most HV died.
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Fitbillionairep: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
Meeen this babe is set tongue Too bad her father was killed because he was mistaken for a Nigerian.
he was killed by a developer ipob
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Kuwaitboy: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
matial:
Nawa this one pass naija nepa..... Anyways checkout our signature for some 18 +naija content
. Seek God's forgiveness. Find better thing to contribute instead of 18+ content. Agbaya. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Tonimordred(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Abeg na wu dey see wetin i dey see
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
I LOVE your FATHER.
How I wish I can claim his corpse and immortalize him my own way

1 Like

Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by Princedapace(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Pretty lady..

Check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer..

U maybe interested in my skill training and freelance training..
Re: Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban by LordNapoleon: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
oladele00:
Those Igbo men that killed lucky dube will never know peace in Jesus name
Shut your filthy mouth!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Actor Mufutau Sanni, Ajigijaga Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.