Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? (662 Views)

Reason Why Women Live Longer Than Men ......pics / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Anywhere you visit on the planet, the life expectancy of women is usually greater than that of men (about 2-10%)

In Nigeria for example, while the men have a life expectancy of 54.5 years, the women have 55.5. This has nothing to do with development as Japan, the country with the highest life expectancy has its men with 80.5 years and it's women with 86.8 years.

This is where the question lies. Why? Some might say men work harder, while women have it easier or factors such as drinking, smoking and drug abuse is more prevalent with men, therefore shortening life. Studies have shown that even chimpanzees, baboons, gorrilas also share this trait of a longer life expectancy in their females.

Is there a rational explanation for this?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? by Oreofepeters: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2018
My brother if I should start analyzing why men have short life expectancy ehn, the heaven might fall........

But first and foremost cause of man's short-live is "WOMAN".
Even God knows this, WO-MAN. In yoruba " WO" means "LOOK" that is, "Look man" this is your calamity, this is your hell

Starting from the day you were born, 18 years later you became an adult 1-2years down the line you started thinking of dating a girl with 40% probability of having a heart attack.

10 years later God saved you from the nakba, you started planning how to settle your ass down with the girl of your dream.

Few months/years later, congratulations you just got married...

You flexed with your new wife, sex all night, moving waist upandan just to climax(in the process deterioration is setting in) while she lie down comfortably receiving the groove.

Voila!! a year later she gave birth to a baby, as a man you start thinking of how to fend for your family.

Hustle! hustle!! hustle!!! started accompanied with all sort of adversities plus her nagging and all that.

Later he died, tell me, what has he gained.?
Re: Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? by SalafRider(m): 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oreofepeters:
My brother if I should start analyzing why men have short life expectancy ehn, the heaven might fall........

Uncle Abeg explain make heaven fall biko

Re: Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? by fykes(m): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Simple... Women don't have wives.

Most single old men live longer than married old men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? by MrSensor(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
tongue
Re: Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Because they have a uterus and a vagina. grin
Re: Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
fykes:

You're grossly mistaken.

I quite agree though, that a woman can worry a man to death.
Re: Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? by lawlhee: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
They use their life, energy, and knowledge to do bad things.
Re: Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? by ImaIma1(f): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
fykes:

Lol...even the men that do not marry are still part of the statistics
Re: Why Do Women Live Longer Than Men? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

Lol...even the men that do not marry are still part of the statistics
Maybe, maybe not.

(1) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pix / ____________(2 Piece). 2010 LEXUS RX 350_________ / Video-woman That Just Got Married To Throw Pillow Caught Making Love To Pillow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.