Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. (1631 Views)

My Ex Brought Me This (photo) [to Be Deleted Soon] / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / My Harmless Message Brought Me Embarrassment Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Pojomojo: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
See what your Romanclander brought me.
I joined last 3 years and I got enough guys chatting me up, maybe I did not look beyond my nose and I saw this useless guys profile and let him in. Ladies be careful of social media guys, especially all these boys that snap too many pictures with Porsche background.

We got talking and even had sex over the phone several times before we met. He sent me 1200 and told me it was an error that he wanted to transfer 120k but mistyped , I believed o. He said he had reached his limit for the day that I should use my money and he will refund me,so I foolishly went.

From Abuja I left my comfort to Lagos to go see this fool. He did not even pick me from the airport, claiming his car broke down. I got to the address he gave me and it was a fast food. I saw him hugged him and he asked if I will eat, I said yes. We ordered and after eating it was time to pay, they brought POS and his card kept declining, he said it was his bvn that I should pay he will give me back, which I did. Time to pick a cab, I called uber, the uber took us to one "ghetto" that he claimed that his house is under renovation. Romancelander! this guy was acting nollywood movie with me.

The house he took me to,very dirty old building. It was when I got in and opened the wardrobe that I saw all the shoes he snaps with on Instagram. Do u know this guy has ring light too ,as poor as he was. He had ring light and this very fine corner he put wall paper to take his pictures.
I had to go lodge in a hotel.
This is his handle @****************
Ladies be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by chinchonglee(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
pls who knws premier league fixtures 4 d weekend... bet9ja must pay

1 Like

Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by brainbox34(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mention him or stfu

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Pojomojo:
See what your Romanclander brought me.
I joined last 3 years and I got enough guys chatting me up, maybe I did not look beyond my nose and I saw this useless guys profile and let him in. Ladies be careful of social media guys, especially all these boys that snap too many pictures with Porsche background.

We got talking and even had sex over the phone several times before we met. He sent me 1200 and told me it was an error that he wanted to transfer 120k but mistyped , I believed o. He said he had reached his limit for the day that I should use my money and he will refund me,so I foolishly went.

From Abuja I left my comfort to Lagos to go see this fool. He did not even pick me from the airport, claiming his car broke down. I got to the address he gave me and it was a fast food. I saw him hugged him and he asked if I will eat, I said yes. We ordered and after eating it was time to pay, they brought POS and his card kept declining, he said it was his bvn that I should pay he will give me back, which I did. Time to pick a cab, I called uber, the uber took us to one "ghetto" that he claimed that his house is under renovation. Romancelander! this guy was acting nollywood movie with me.

The house he took me to,very dirty old building. It was when I got in and opened the wardrobe that I saw all the shoes he snaps with on Instagram. Do u know this guy has ring light too ,as poor as he was. He had ring light and this very fine corner he put wall paper to take his pictures.
I had to go lodge in a hotel.
This is his handle @****************
Ladies be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

You must be very very slow to have been so easily deceived

1 Like

Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Some guys wicked grin grin grin see format abeg.

5 Likes

Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Some guys wicked grin grin grin see format abeg.

Op mention the guys name. I want to learn from him.

2 Likes

Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by ahnie: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sorry to say...but this z very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy

All that glitters z Gold.

Once again thank God you weren't used for rituals.

1 Like

Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is why I don't like replying their PMS. Fake ass niggas.

1 Like

Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Raydans: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Colourich:
#Unbothered. Sent you a pm anyway
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
Colourich:
Who sends PMs to you sef? Some guys can be foolish shah

Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
ClixMaster:
Who sends PMs to you sef? Some guys can be foolish shah

Don't mind that ugly bitch. Always feeling fly when she looks like a donkey in real life

3 Likes

Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by MrSensor(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
chai
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Raydans: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Don't mind that ugly bitch. Always feeling fly when she looks like a donkey in real life
Na so she take wowo reach shocked
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
ahnie:
Sorry to say...but this z very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy
All that glitters z Gold.
Once again thank God you weren't used for rituals.

please I need your attentiom!
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Bluezy13(m): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmm...

She joined 3 years ago. She has been reading stories upon stories upon stories about stuff like this.

Never knew some girls could be this stupid!!!
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by ahnie: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
kenddys:

please I need your attentiom!

Yes...how may I be of help to you?

1 Like

Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2018
ahnie:

Yes...how may I be of help to you?

I will like to know why you spelt attention with an 'm' like "attentiom" and not 'attention'?
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Homeboiy: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2018
Thumbs up to the guy
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by ahnie: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2018
kenddys:

I will like to know why you spelt attention with an 'm' like "attentiom" and not 'attention'?

Lolz....omg grin thanks.
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Pojomojo: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2018
Terrible experience my dear.
Colourich:
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=Pojomojo post=71746318][/quote]

You went all the way to lagos, when the guys for Abuja never finish.
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Pojomojo: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2018
undecided
ninetiethcrown7:

You went all the way to lagos, when the guys for Abuja never finish.
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by DopeAngel(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Cool story. Believe this at your own foolishness.

1 Like

Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
ahnie:

Lolz....omg grin thanks.
uwlc
you stay at Asaba right?
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Lubebay: 4:03am On Oct 10, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

You must be very very slow to have been so easily deceived
Easy now
Re: See What Your Romanclander Brought Me. by Pojomojo: 9:00am On Jan 09, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

She joined 3 years ago.
She has been reading stories upon stories upon stories about stuff like this.

Never knew some girls could be this stupid!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Met This Beautiful Lady On One Of My Official Assignment / Are There Things Than Men Can Do That Women Can't Realistically Do? / Port Harcourt Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.