Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) (54943 Views)

Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. / Press Conference: Ambode Refuses To Answer Dele Momodu's 4 Questions / Ambode Addresses A World Press Conference At 2pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by chidextec: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
i think the guy ment he will split the remaining 72k votes to the PDP grin grin
slowie:

Which APC Vote is he going to split? Did you see the pattern of voting during the primary (970k vs 72k)? Lagos APC members are unanimous in their decision. You guys should stop this your Tinubu's obsession.

3 Likes

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by naptu2: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
LTV has changed its notice from "2:30pm" to "today".

https://mobile.twitter.com/lagostelevision/status/1047479964910739457

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Where are the bloody updates?

1 Like

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by slimmdree(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
leave am make e dey shout EPE there
Rumicarter:

How many people live in Epe? Ikorodu's pouplation alone is times 10 of that of Epe, meanwhile Ambode did nothing for the LGA's with the numbers so if Ikorodu, Amuwo, Badagry, Iyana-Ipaja, Egbeda, Agege and co should come out and vote laasan? And we've not even touched the Island where Sanwo-Olu is from o.
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Rollitout: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
What time will it be ?

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by healthyguy(m): 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
We are waiting ooo
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by toolovely(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
slowie:

Which APC Vote is he going to split? Did you see the pattern of voting during the primary (970k vs 72k)? Lagos APC members are unanimous in their decision. You guys should stop this your Tinubu's obsession.

unanimous in their decision by intimidation? i'm sure you saw the video where a ward chairman was saying that nobody will be allowed to vote for Ambode? i guess that's what you called unanimous

2 Likes

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by globemoney: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

you will cry tire today grin. Na everybody come from Ondo state dummy confused people
I have seen many Yorubas denying their states to claim Lagosians. You won’t be the first

2 Likes

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by nakoks(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rollitout:
When time will it be ?

I like this Febisola movie .Let them not interrupt it please
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by akdjr(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
If the speech is different from an honourably address to admit to party decision and supremacy, that means this man is unfit to occupy a leadership position.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Ategberoson(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

I have seen many Yorubas denying their states to claim Lagosians. You won’t be the first

what were you expecting them to claim? Anambra or Abia? oneness is a dictum of southwest. their division lies and end within their various party

after all Ifeanyi was disgrace for a woman from Enugu or WHR did she came from to contest for a senatorial post. so I don't know the origin of your cries grin

1 Like

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by rolams(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
slowie:

Those results were manupulated. No primary was conducted. They locked Ambode's supporters outside the venues and wrote the results. I happen to be one of the witnesses yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Lilimax(f): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
DAntivirus:

Babe, chills... u r too cute for this abeg...
Who cute help bros, Nigeria is getting worse day by day.
It just few people that hold this country hostage embarassed

1 Like

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by TundeHashim(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Nobody can impeach Ambode

it's people like you that pushed him to contest the primaries...You're not ending is political career, you still wanna push him to kirikiri...
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by miqos02(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Rumicarter:

How many people live in Epe? Ikorodu's pouplation alone is times 10 of that of Epe, meanwhile Ambode did nothing for the LGA's with the numbers so if Ikorodu, Amuwo, Badagry, Iyana-Ipaja, Egbeda, Agege and co should come out and vote laasan? And we've not even touched the Island where Sanwo-Olu is from o.
I am not saying he will win but APC votes will be affected if ambode decamps to compete with PDP and APC
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by DAntivirus: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lilimax:
Who cute help bros, Nigeria is getting worse day by day.
It just few people that hold this country hostage embarassed

Thats why we should be independent of any country's economy... don't take it personal dear
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Rebelutionary: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
hope4nigeria:
Tinunbu wanted to do the same thing to fashola back then, why didn't he succeed. Go and sleep Joor. Ambode is not just a man.
Read through my posts on this same thread and you will see where i quoted someone and said that Tinubu couldnt do same to Fashola because even party folks and Lagosians spoke for Fashola...can u point to one influential Lagos folk that is speaking for Ambode-not even the Oba! Doesnt that tell u something that Ambode has issues!

I am in lagos and if only u felt the pulse of Lagosians even before yesteeday, u will hear one recurring decimal from not a few....a road was completely blocked when it rained and emptied all the dump by the roadside into the road!

Yes you cant rule out the element of politics in his predicaments but you dont start a fight you cant finish and expect noisemakers online to come and fight for you! People on the streets rose up for fashola...did you see ordinary lagosians rising up for Ambode? Answer this simple question or...go and sleep joor! Right now Ambode is just a man ALONE!

2 Likes

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by ModsareChevres: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

Sharrap!

Every Yoruba is by right a Lagosian.
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by TundeHashim(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
odogwu125:
The most cowardly governor ever liveth

Lol! You were encouraging him to have balls by fighting. Now that is lion has wounded, see what u saying!
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Doyin2(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
changed.
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by tuniski: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
slowie:

That was tailored. Just on Friday they said buhari had 1.9m votes with lesser turnout but barely 1m in a record turnout. They are only fooling themselves.
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Lilimax(f): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
DAntivirus:

Thats why we should be independent of any country's economy... don't take it personal dear
As for me and my household, we don't operate with this economy long time ago cool
We operate with the economy of heavens!
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by spirul77: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=tuniski post=71749778] Who made tinubu gov in 1999?

don't you think google is in better position to answer that?
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by afamaustin(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sultty:

True but agbaje is waiting for him there and boy will it be a messy fight. If I were to be ambode I'll damage apc, risk impeachment, decamp and be d flag bearer for either labour party or adc
the only agenda he should HV nw is how to destroy APC in Lagos state.
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by DAntivirus: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lilimax:
As for me and my household, we don't operate with this economy long time ago cool We operate with the economy of heavens!
Cute words from a cute personality... hope you're good?

1 Like

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Sultty(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
afamaustin:
the only agenda he should HV nw is how to destroy APC in Lagos state.
He should use whatever is in his hands to blow up apc to hell
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by afamaustin(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
humberjade:

With the figures Sanwo-Olu got in APC primaries (close to a million votes from party members only), you still think there will be a re-run in Lagos...with which party sef...PDP? Go and write it down PDP will not get up to 500K votes in Lagos come 2019. Seems you have forgotten what Federal Might did for Lagos in 2015. But now, no money to spend like before for PDP.

Time will tell sha.
do u knw the population of Lagos state
No2 the last generally election wot is the result and how many vote PDP get.

1 Like

Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by Lilimax(f): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
DAntivirus:

Cute words from a cute personality... hope you're good?
smiley
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by MrBigiman: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
I am a Lagosian. Nobody will toy with the Lagos master plan. I love Lagos so much to watch it slump under my watch.
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by ozodigboo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
akdjr:
If the speech is different from an honourably address to admit to party decision and supremacy, that means this man is unfit to occupy a leadership position.
he should hv submitted to party supremacy a long time ago. its too late. the primaries are over. he has been humiliated.
the only option remaining is to fight.
and I expect that speech
Re: Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates) by DAntivirus: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lilimax:
smiley

I just sent u a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And Wada Musa Reconcile (Photos) / Tosin Saraki Graduates With A Degree From UK University (Photos) / This Is Abuja For The Next 8 Years. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.