Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go (18581 Views)

Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post / Lacazette Likes IG Post Calling For Emery To Be Sacked After Crystal Palace Draw / "If You Feel Pressure, Stay At Home" - Jose Mourinho To Players (2) (3) (4)

Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by myfootballface: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Manchester United captain Antonio Valencia has apologised for liking an Instagram post which called for manager Jose Mourinho to be sacked.

The 33-year-old, who reports said had fallen out with Mourinho, returned to the team for Tuesday's
0-0 draw with Valencia in the Champions League.
After the game, he liked a picture of himself which had the caption: "It's time for Mourinho to go."
The Ecuadorian later wrote he liked the post "without reading the text".

"These are not my views and I apologise for this," the full-back said on Twitter. "I am fully supportive of the manager and my team-mates. We are all giving our everything to improve the results."

Mourinho has also said "some [players] care more than others" at United and that "no player is bigger than the club".

They are 10th in the league after their worst start to a season in 29 years.
Midfielder Marouane Fellaini, however, insisted the whole dressing room was behind the manager.
"Everyone is going in the same direction to try to improve and to do better," he added.

For all of you people that rush to like and comment before reading Lol.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45730077

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Segunade10: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
wink
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by lonelydora: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Even with the apology, he has already said his mind.

"Out of the abundance of the mouth doth the mouth speaketh"

22 Likes

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by pejuakinab: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy Na mistake o just as dem enlist dead Nigerians for political appointment

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Macopol01(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Their life their problem

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by inoki247: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Apologies rejected I know deep down u want him to go... I know as Arsene Wenger don leave England I know a coach must inherit is failure. Mourinho enjoy your inheritance

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Emereolevanwill(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
You don't need to apologize

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by jedisco(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Pity he has lost control of the dressing room. Happens in most of his team's.
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by BruncleZuma: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by goldenceo1: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mourinho the destroyer... He thinks football still centre around 2005 where he Scores one goal and park Bus!

Man U Prapra!

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by sabenabeauty(f): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
I will like a post saying Buhari should go and will not feel any remorse undecided

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by phetto(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Morinho is lifeless like buhari.

You don't need to apologize

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by EXLOVER(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
I don't have anything serious to type.
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by InstantFunds: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Haha
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Sboy1167(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Maestro07(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wetin concern mhe? :/ :/
Make dem carry dem cross
*hisses*
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by point5: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mo...go ...Man U is tired of your disappointment
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by omoiyalayi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mou Mou

Hard time for d special one

Won't last though

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Shegzy8(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lol.. They remembered that if mourinho should go they might lose out and go to europa.. But with mourinho in...
Issa banger

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by CheapDataGuy: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Disastrous mourinho deserves it. Blaming others once defeated

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by gabpaul: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Valencia played against Valencia grin

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Blessedman3056: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
The beginning of sacking a manage

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by deebsman1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
But while we focuses on MOU been the type of manager that he is with all his antifootball tactics of this world, I think most of the blames should be shifted to the Man U board and the owners most especially Ed Woodward and The Glazers. The spoilage has started a long time ago not just now, I think since like 2 years before the end of Sir Alex's reign. Then it was lack of quality midfielders then to signing of average players at an exorbitant fees and exorbitant salaries and coming with policy that Man U should be grooming home based players, I don't know why d likes of average players like Smalling, Jones, Lingard, Shaw and co and what they should be doing in a united shirt. The like of Rashford with all his talents should be somewhere in spain, Italy or EpL on loan getting a regular playing time and developing. Flops like Marshal, Lukaku, Pogba, Fellaini.....and massive flops like Alexis Sanchez (Piano man) and Darmian and Marcus Rojo. Infact the whole Man u sorry Amaka United stinks at the moment.

Now almost like 8 or 9 of man u's starting 11 are in their 30's .....Arugbo United

The only world class player at man u at the moment is DGD.

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by maestroferdi: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nemesis is haunting Mourinho...

He can now feel the shaming he has been dishing out to other coaches.

With the rate things are unraveling around him, he will soon become the Professor of Failure...

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by geadom: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
mourinho must not go oooo!!!

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by allanphash7(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Problem ti yin niyen

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Lanretoye(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mourinho is a go,is a go is a go...

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by MobileGees: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
geadom:
mourinho must not go oooo!!!
Enemy of progress!!!
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by newsnjobs(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Can you just imagine this guy.

Check my signature for Lucrative Jobs Advertisement in Nigeria.

Good Luck.
Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Jokerman(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
goldenceo1:
Mourinho the destroyer... He thinks football still centre around 2005 where he Scores one goal and park Bus!

Man U Prapra!

Mourinho had the highest number of goals in EPL before Guardiola broke it last season ..

Mourinho Madrid is still the highest scoring La Liga team for a season for all time....

However I want him out of Man UTD L, he seems to be a Chelsea mole....

Re: Valencia Apologises For 'liking' Instagram Post Calling For Mourinho To Go by Hily77: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
He should go as well with mourinho

Panathinaikos Vs Olympiakos Abandoned After Fans Attack Players (Photos, Video) / All African Games 2019: Flying Eagles Face Hosts In Race For Gold Medal / Juventus Appoint Massimiliano Allegri As Manager