Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos (25328 Views)

36 Military Officers Killed In Niger State - DHQ / Fulani Herdsmen, Customs Officers Killing Us Like Goats – Ogun Residents / Fake Military Officer, 2 Others Nabbed With Stolen Honda Crosstour Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
se how they look like Rochas

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by poseidon12: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
PigBenis:
So what's gonna happen to them now? Release them as usual. Stupid country

Release them? The story did not say they were arrested. The soldiers and police that are supposed to arrest them are probably the people sponsoring them.
I hope those naive Nigerians that are still supporting Buhari are reading this. This is the template Buhari and his people will use on the SW, SS and SE if Buhari gets second term. If you know what is good for yourself, don't vote Buhari in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Neoteny(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
asobo:
Are you sick or what, do you stay on the Plateau to warrant the nonsense you wrote. Keep shut please if you lack what to say.

Fake news!

Fukk you

Obviously the authors are bitter their brothers in Jos south sat out this crisis, so they wanna panic people into making stupid decisions

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Nolongthing3669: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by arabbunkum: 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Even the country is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Henry22(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin grin grin OK may God help them in plateau..... But only if they have sense cos those people are the number one people in this world of God that don't have sense at all.
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by lorhema(f): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:
Alarmist nonsense by desperate fifth columnists trying to spark another crisis in Jos south and some known hotspots

Obviously these are the people who benefit from carnage

Obviously.

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by EncephalonPikin(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Fake news!

Fukk you

Obviously the authors are bitter their brothers in Jos south sat out this crisis, so they wanna panic people into making stupid decisions

Really?!! You sit there in comfort and type shit. There's been an alarming rate in the loss of lives and just because it wasn't widely reported doesn't mean it didn't happen. I live in the epicentre of all this so I know what I'm saying. Lives are being lost, it isn't always about politics, if your family was in the midst of this all or if you've lost someone dear to you, I wonder if you'll keep spewing this stuff out!

4 Likes

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by alabi484(m): 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
asobo:
Are you sick or what, do you stay on the Plateau to warrant the nonsense you wrote. Keep shut please if you lack what to say.
He's actually saying the truth,this is an unverified claim being broadcast all over WhatsApp...we can always look beyond emotions and sentiments

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by hollywater: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ekikor:
They might be among the people that went to use Unijos students for target practice..

What is remaining to happen under Buhari's govt is a civil war
And without it,Nigeria will not be good again.
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Anasko(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
FiftyFifty:
Why can't u people call a spade a spade? They're CAN militia. Everyone know this... They've failed before & they'll also fail now & forever.
Yes they are, that is what they have been doing in any Religious crisis in Kaduna and Kano, May God continue to expose the EVILS of CAN

4 Likes

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by mansamusa08(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Owners of the "pond of death". They must produce General Alkali dead or alive.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by skyman200(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
im seeing Nigeria heading to the dimension of Somalia if buhari is not impeached then we are all doomed,just looking for a move to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by taretoofine(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
FiftyFifty:
Why can't u people call a spade a spade? They're CAN militia. Everyone know this... They've failed before & they'll also fail now & forever.
bro are you wise or otherwise? go to jos and find out. chilling under the AC and typing from the an*s..

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
And yet some animals will still blame Muslims for the killing in Jos .

2 Likes

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by LordIsaac(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yet, the "fake solɗiers" always murder only people of a particular religion....smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Pataricatering(f): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Virgin women that were protesting against draining the pond - no wonder ! CAN and Christians will keep quiet now ! Or some fools will still be shouting buhari and Islamization! Your God will disgrace all of you !

2 Likes

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Neoteny(m): 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
EncephalonPikin:

Really?!! You sit there in comfort and type shit. There's been an alarming rate in the loss of lives and just because it wasn't widely reported doesn't mean it didn't happen. I live in the epicentre of all this so I know what I'm saying. Lives are being lost, it isn't always about politics, if your family was in the midst of this all or if you've lost someone dear to you, I wonder if you'll keep spewing this stuff out!

Just scroll back up and read what your fellow christians were saying about Muslims and fulanis

You can't dish out shiit and not expect to be splattered

We can be gentlemanly or we can be nasty

It's anyone's choice

But we won't accept hypocrisy and demeaning of out lives simply because by accident and by fate we happen to grow up in a certain tribe and religion

If you disrespect my ethnicity and belief system, I'll sure as hell disrespect yours.

All the nasty snides about abokis, fulani terrorists, etc are grounds for a tit for tat

Loss is loss, murder is murder.

You can't accuse us of every horror and turn around and make excuses when crimes along a certain "pond" are exposed

Respect our living and our dead alike and we'll get along splendidly

I can be nice sometimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Positivepoint(m): 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Correctgist:
According to reports going around on social media, it indicates that some fake uniform men are all over Jos North ans South killing and abducting people.
This comes shortly after the crisis that went on in Jos on Friday and the shooting of UNI JOS students at the village hostel on Saturday by some unknown gunmen.

Read the report below:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/fake-military-officers-reportedly-killing-and-abducting-people-in-jos/

Trying hard to divert attention from the cannibalistic birom pond

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by asobo: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
alabi484:

He's actually saying the truth,this is an unverified claim being broadcast all over WhatsApp...we can always look beyond emotions and sentiments
What has CAN got to do with it.
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Ake1: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Spade a spade; these are CAN militia working to actualize the road map setup by one time general and formal minister known for massacre of Odi and Zaki Biam innocent men and women, boys and girls with a single command who recently called charged his adherents to carry arm against the state in the name of religion. They've being killing innocent people silently.
May God save the innocent Muslims and Christians in this country. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by asobo: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Fake news!

Fukk you

Hear your stupid self out. The authors in Jos South. Who are the indigenes of Jos South. You are very stupid. Senile being, wawa irin ka

2 Likes

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Duru1(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Okeji:
Berom, the most deadly ethnic group in plateau..... They kill n eat people yet d media ignore their atrocities simply b'cos of their hate for islam n hausa/fulanis. God help us in this country

You are partially correct. However Nigerian armed forces and security agencies are manned by Fulani and Hausa connivers. It is not far from truth that these kids were forced into military uniform so as to gain cheap propagandistic point.

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by alabi484(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
asobo:
What has CAN got to do with it.
I don't want to believe you're being unnecessarily sarcastic here,I live in Jos and I know wassup, this is the third time there's been chaos this year and I've seen countless ridiculous broadcast messages,this is no exception... only people who can reason beyond emotions and sentiments will understand.
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Neoteny(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
asobo:
Hear your stupid self out. The authors in Jos South. Who are the indigenes of Jos South. You are very stupid. Senile being, wawa irin ka

Arne
Kafiri
Alade
Jaki
Doki
Akuya
Dabba
Shashasha
Banza
Dan iska
Tsinanne
Dan durun uwa
Dan bura uba
Dan shegiya
Mahaukachi
Kazami
Shedani
Fasiki
La'ananne
Dolo
Matshiyachi
Mai fusari atsaye
Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by oweman: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Those people are berom militia
Look at them very well. They've that trademark look of dog eaters

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Quality20(m): 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
How I wish all non indigenes can abandon ds evil plateau. Let d berom and their militias plus their numerous retired generals eat their state

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Sunymoore(m): 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Arne Kafiri Alade Jaki Doki Akuya Dabba Shashasha Banza Dan iska Tsinanne Dan durun uwa Dan bura uba Dan shegiya Mahaukachi Kazami Shedani Fasiki La'ananne Dolo Matshiyachi Mai fusari atsaye
Hehehe.. Duk mutun daya? I don die.. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by cronsberg: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
All i know is that the last thing plateau state people should expect is peace when they killed a military general and dump his body in a pond together with numerous other murders of innocent travelers also dumped in the pond. So they were busy murdering travelers who just happen to be passing through their state. That state is in deep trouble, wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hypocrites are ignoring this post. Jos people are no different with boko Haram,killing innocent travelers is an act of terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Fake Military Officers Killing And Abducting People In Jos by maasoap(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Okeji:
Berom, the most deadly ethnic group in plateau..... They kill n eat people yet d media ignore their atrocities simply b'cos of their hate for islam n hausa/fulanis. God help us in this country

Don't mind the media. Who doesn't know the Nigeria media houses bias

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SARS Officials Arrest Sales Girls In Anambra For Stealing (Photos) / Soldier Beats Up Police Officer Controlling Traffic In Calabar (Video) / List Of ‘Torture Camps’ In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.