Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Effective Skin Products. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effective Skin Products. (467 Views)

Your Effective Skin Care Products Is Available / Why You Should Choose Natural Skin Products - Ladyann Skin Care / Recommended Exclusive Skin Products And A Glance From Oriflame! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effective Skin Products. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mummies in the house,order for this products you will love your baby skin after using it.
I used all the products and it cleared skin rashes and eela on my baby skin,so I decided to sell the products to other parents that need it.
It even cleared the eczema mom had on her face.
It is cheap and effective.
We also deliver outside lagos.call 08066710810 or 07030103518.
pure coconut oil
pure shea butter cream
powder
black soap (gentle on baby skin)

Re: Effective Skin Products. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
brunnette4real:
Mummies in the house,order for this products you will love your baby skin after using it.
I used all the products and it cleared skin rashes and eela on my baby skin,so I decided to sell the products to other parents that need it.
It even cleared the eczema mom had on her face.
It is cheap and effective.
We also deliver outside lagos.call 08066710810 or 07030103518.
pure coconut oil
pure shea butter cream
powder
black soap (gentle on baby skin)

(1) (Reply)

No Bra Day: The Origin And Controversy / Why Women Experience Armpit And Vagdginal Darkening / Drinking More Water & Wearing Flat Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.