Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony (30435 Views)

Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant / Transformation Of Mother And Daughter With Facial Tumors (Photos) / Powerful Natural Tea For Shrinking Fibroids & Tumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Amagite3(f): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
A Nigerian fashion designer, Isi Atagamen Sakalis, has taken to her Instagram page to testify about how she got pregnant despite having 9 fibroid tumors.

Read her story below...

"Hey lovelies!!! Let me share this testimony. Would you guys believe i was pregnant in this picture and even i had no idea. Fast forward to my pregnancy test and scan... I was told i had fibroid Tumours- about 9 or more of them including one that was 11cm in diameter protuding at the entrance of my Cervix but because we serve a living God, The creator of all creations. I could conceive despite doctors reports/doubt's. Once when i went for anti natal a nurse cursed out loud saying 'God forbid' after seeing my womb . Another doc was surprised asking if we had an ivf. That is what God can do. I had my beautiful and healthy daughter months later. You see i want to encourage you. Don't fret! Don't be sad! Be thankful Be happy, think happy thoughts, think about what you want and project it into existence... Trust God it it will happen just as you have seen it. I don't know what you are trusting or believing God for but i Decree today that Your prayers are answered and desires met. God will meet you at your point of need!! You will have a big celebration in your homes with your mouth filled with Thanksgiving to God. God bless you!! #alifeatatimes #letschangelives #keepspreadinglove"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/nigerian-lady-who-got-pregnant-despite-having-9-fibroid-tumors-shares-her-testimony.html

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Waakanda: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by DrholuwaTOBI(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
I believe in Miracles

There is nothing God cannot do, absolutely nothing, If there is a Man to trust there is a God to answer.

Before you start running you mouth, God became flesh for us.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Livebygrace: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Uncommon miracle.

Check my signature guys to earn some coin into your wallet.
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by enitey(f): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by ExplicitConect: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
A white friend of mine recently visited Nigeria from Australia. He said the reading culture here is impressive, people take newspapers to the toilet. should i tell him the truth?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Onlinealaba(m): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
God is great, miracle does happen I believe

check my siggy,get your electronics at flat rates..nationwide delivery
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Olujoe1(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Our God is good

3 Likes

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Horladipupo0505: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
I am trying my best to comment first......but I will break the record one of dis daysss......
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hallelujah!
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Ayoswit(f): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
God works in mysterious ways.

4 Likes

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
What a miracle. Faith works.

1 Like

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by megareal: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
I call this Against all Odds. Sometimes it's just good to let go of all we know and let God take charge.

7 Likes

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by AreaFada2: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
ExplicitConect:
A white friend of mine recently visited Nigeria from Australia. He said the reading culture here is impressive, people take newspapers to the toilet. should i tell him the truth?

Hahahaha ha! Weyrey. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by megamank(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Na Oyibo land sha....if na naija here them for don butcher your womb comot in the name of surgery
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Maestro07(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
When you have faith in God you move mountains...
I believe challenges are God's way of testing our faith in him..
God knows and controls everything and the slightest of them, the wisest of men dont know.

Am happy for her

3 Likes

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Deltayankeeboi: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Your village people decided to pity you and set you free but foolishness refused to leave you alone. Must everything be on social media

I pity you. Just wait make your village people hear this your testimony.

Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am.
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by talk2riel: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
ExplicitConect:
Amebo you to like to talk

1 Like

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
ExplicitConect:
A white fríen of mine recently visited Nigeria from Australia. He said the reading culture here is impressive, people take newspapers to the toilet. should i tell him the truth?
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by Randy100: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
It is uncommon.
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by AreaFada2: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Great and happy for her.

But we blacks are too quick to make miracle of everything. There are always rare inexplicable examples. Outliers even. It happens to those without any faith too.
I have seen quite a few surprising examples. Like some one who recklessly didn't follow up his cancer diagnosis and was still alive 25 years later. He never went to church except for marriage, funeral or baptism in that period.

Before you shout "atheist", most people who made things we all enjoy in modern life today were/are atheists.

But if making a miracle out of everything makes people happier, good for them.

By the way we do not need "miracles" first to be grateful. Because the real miracle is going to bed and waking up next morning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by NWANICHODE: 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
If you are familiar with myomectomy, you will know that 9 is small. Some ppl have removed 26 at once and they still get pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by lonelydora: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations couple.

When you remember you have a God who works behind the scene. Thank God for God
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by julioralph(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wow, Congrats.
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by TreasuredGlory: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Amen in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by spencekat(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Glory be to God!
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by vineyardfarms: 6:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Amagite3:
A Nigerian fashion designer, Isi Atagamen Sakalis, has taken to her Instagram page to testify about how she got pregnant despite having 9 fibroid tumors.

Read her story below...

"Hey lovelies!!! Let me share this testimony. Would you guys believe i was pregnant in this picture and even i had no idea. Fast forward to my pregnancy test and scan... I was told i had fibroid Tumours- about 9 or more of them including one that was 11cm in diameter protuding at the entrance of my Cervix but because we serve a living God, The creator of all creations. I could conceive despite doctors reports/doubt's. Once when i went for anti natal a nurse cursed out loud saying 'God forbid' after seeing my womb . Another doc was surprised asking if we had an ivf. That is what God can do. I had my beautiful and healthy daughter months later. You see i want to encourage you. Don't fret! Don't be sad! Be thankful Be happy, think happy thoughts, think about what you want and project it into existence... Trust God it it will happen just as you have seen it. I don't know what you are trusting or believing God for but i Decree today that Your prayers are answered and desires met. God will meet you at your point of need!! You will have a big celebration in your homes with your mouth filled with Thanksgiving to God. God bless you!! #alifeatatimes #letschangelives #keepspreadinglove"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/nigerian-lady-who-got-pregnant-despite-having-9-fibroid-tumors-shares-her-testimony.html

Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by sacramento1212: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
megareal:
I call this Against all Odds. Sometimes it's just good to let go of all we know and let God take charge.

Eyeneka mkpo abadie? aka kpene smiley. politics ke akwa-ibom eyaka yak owo kob uyo
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by ufuosman(m): 7:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
God is great.......
Re: Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony by omura: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
congrats to you and may God be praised. when there is life there is hope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Eating Raw Tomatoes Regularly / See How Toothpastes Cause Health Problem / COVID-19: Ignore The ‘Vaccine’ Being Hawked In Kano, FG Warns Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.