Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 (7620 Views)

Neat Infiniti FX35 09/010 / Between Infinity Fx35 And Honda Accord Coupe 2008 Which Do You Think I Should Ge / A Tribute To My Infiniti G35x 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 by Ademolar91: 1:34am On Dec 28, 2019
I am about to buy a Nigerian used 2006 fx35, please is it advisable
Re: Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 by starnuel(m): 7:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Hello House, I have an issue with my Infiniti fx35 2005. It is a tokunbo I bought in February thus year before the lockdown. Before the lockdown, it was working perfectly. When the lockdown started, I parked it but unfortunately the heavy rain at the period came in through the roof.

I air dried the car and started covering the car. After the lockdown, I wanted to ho out and realised that the wiper, the ac, the side mirrors stopped working at the same time.

There is nothing I have not done to get them working. Gone to different self proclaimed professionals, nothing. I went to First Gate Auto village, nothing. I went to ladipo and changed BCM and Fuse box different times, yet nothing. I have scanned and scanned. I have programmed and programmed. Nothing.

I am told it should be wiring fault. And i am very careful which rewired to give it to. So, that he will not destroy the car.

HELP!!!!
Re: Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 by smartistics(m): 12:10am On Aug 13, 2020
Do you have CAN failure code in your scans?
starnuel:
Hello House, I have an issue with my Infiniti fx35 2005. It is a tokunbo I bought in February thus year before the lockdown. Before the lockdown, it was working perfectly. When the lockdown started, I parked it but unfortunately the heavy rain at the period came in through the roof.

I air dried the car and started covering the car. After the lockdown, I wanted to ho out and realised that the wiper, the ac, the side mirrors stopped working at the same time.

There is nothing I have not done to get them working. Gone to different self proclaimed professionals, nothing. I went to First Gate Auto village, nothing. I went to ladipo and changed BCM and Fuse box different times, yet nothing. I have scanned and scanned. I have programmed and programmed. Nothing.

I am told it should be wiring fault. And i am very careful which rewired to give it to. So, that he will not destroy the car.

HELP!!!!
Re: Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 by naijadrivablog: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
9icetoo:

Bia enyia, this is car talk and not romance or politics section. If you don't know anything about cars, observe and learn. Infiniti is the luxury arm of Nissan and will not make alloy rim an option on their top of the range cuv. Be guided.
There's an fx35 wasting away in my compound and it has a massive 20inch rim. They come as standard. Be guided.

Why is it wasting away? Engine/gear or electrical wahala
Re: Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 by myhero: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2021
I use fx35 2006 and 2010..people always complain that fx35 consumes a lot of fuel but it does not work it. Once ya engine is sound it doesn't consume much fuel the way people talk.. Very strong suv I must confess
Re: Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
myhero:
I use fx35 2006 and 2010..people always complain that fx35 consumes a lot of fuel but it does not work it. Once ya engine is sound it doesn't consume much fuel the way people talk.. Very strong suv I must confess

Story. grin

My Infiniti dey chop fuel pass my V8 Merc.
Re: Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 by myhero: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Story. grin

My Infiniti dey chop fuel pass my V8 Merc.

Check ya engine well

1 Like

Re: Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:08am On Mar 19, 2021
myhero:

Check ya engine well

OK, sir.
Re: Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 by ksmart027(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

OK, sir.
grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 by myhero: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2021
ksmart027:
grin
HeavenlyBang u na boss naaa. Respect
Re: Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 by chris4gold(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
I'm about to join you guys, my fx35 is loading...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mitsubishi Recalls 368,000 Vehicles As They Constitute Major Hazards / 7 Obvious Symptoms To Know A Damaged Fuel Injector / Massive Traffic Jam At Ejigbo-ikotun Axis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.