Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (51032 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Alexaonfleek: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2018
milemimi93:
send me pm @ mimimile93
no be by force oooo
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by milemimi93(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
no be by force oooo
not by force.. But it's necessary.

Anticipating your pm
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by icogb: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2018
Queenara:

Same here and I get too. Guys believe one shud nd must have sex with them in relationships as they think its d only thing we can offer. angry.

You both should not dare get into rltshp nw o no matter how trustworthy he looks. There is this thing guys do now; he would accept no sex, treat you like a gentleman you blive he is, dump you like a bad habit (like taking you to a mountain nd throwing you down d cliff while making it seem he wants to shw you d world more clearly) ofcourse without any clue, den wait for you to come looking for him because you cann't bliv he did dat with his mind intact, chase you away as if you re a fly while accusing you of d most ludicrous things nd because you re vulnerable nd confused at dis tym, he wld send a guy dat understands guys code to you who you wld hv to doubt dey knw each other nd dat d guy knws you b4 nw nd if care is not taken, you'ld slp wif dis one nd of course he wld com wif his own emotional blackmail like you love him; he can see it in your eyes, etc. Dis is someone ordinarily you'ld not even talk to. He myt als bully you bc he already knw you ain't strong anymore unlike hw you use to be b4 smone came into your life nd you myt hv als tld him abt yr experience den d guilt of your telling him 'what you shldnt have' , thought of hw insecure you hv bcom nd d fact smone you dnt hv d strength to put whr he belongs wld als hld you den you see yourself being stupid if care is not taken nd nd mind you d first guy is likely to dump you when you re broke or at d most tensed time of your life nd dat other guy may not be d only one dat wld com till you succumb or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Queenara(f): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2018
icogb:
You both should not dare get into rltshp nw o no matter how trustworthy he looks. There is this thing guys do now; he would accept no sex, treat you like a gentleman you blive he is, dump you like a bad habit (like taking you to a mountain nd throwing you down d cliff while making it seem he wants to shw you d world more clearly) ofcourse without any clue, den wait for you to come looking for him because you cann't bliv he did dat with his mind intact, chase you away as if you re a fly while accusing you of d most ludicrous things nd because you re vulnerable nd confused at dis tym, he wld send a guy dat understands guys code to you who you wld hv to doubt dey knw each other nd dat d guy knws you b4 nw nd if care is not taken, you'ld slp wif dis one nd of course he wld com wif his own emotional blackmail like you love him; he can see it in your eyes, etc. Dis is someone ordinarily you'ld not even talk to. He myt als bully you bc he already knw you ain't strong anymore unlike hw you use to be b4 smone came into your life nd you myt hv als tld him abt yr experience den d guilt of your telling him 'what you shldnt have' , thought of hw insecure you hv bcom nd d fact smone you dnt hv d strength to put whr he belongs wld als hld you den you see yourself being stupid if care is not taken nd nd mind you d first guy is likely to dump you when you re broke or at d most tensed time of your life nd dat other guy may not be d only one dat wld com till you succumb or not.

Ohh thanks a lot for this.
Sorry, are u a male or female?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by icogb: 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
Queenara:

Ohh thanks a lot for this.
Sorry, are u a male or female?
Smiles. Wld tell you later.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Hipprocrates(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Queenara:

Ohh thanks a lot for this. Sorry, are u a male or female?
Are u an ex student of GHCC?.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Queenara(f): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hipprocrates:
Are u an ex student of GHCC?.

Yeah. cheesy

Do you by any chance know me?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Queenara(f): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
icogb:
Smiles. Wld tell you later.

Okay oh
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Hipprocrates(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
Queenara:

Yeah. cheesy

Do you by any chance know me?
yeah wink
I know you very well for sure. It's jst I've not seen you in person.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Queenara(f): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hipprocrates:
yeah wink
I know you very well for sure. It's jst I've not seen you in person.

Really?
Did you attend GHCC too?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Hipprocrates(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Queenara:

Really?
Did you attend GHCC too?
Not exactly.
I have two younger siblings there, one is a final year student.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Queenara(f): 12:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Hipprocrates:
Not exactly.
I have two younger siblings there, one is a final year student.

Ohh. That's good cool
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Hipprocrates(m): 2:16am On Oct 12, 2018
Queenara:

Ohh. That's good cool
Thanks, I only heard of your good works from the final year student.
Don't you mind us getting to know each other better.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by MissRaine69(f): 2:33am On Oct 12, 2018
If someone gives me a solid unbiased argument as to why this is emphasised more on women than men my faith in humanity will be restored( somewhat)

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Queenara(f): 2:35am On Oct 12, 2018
Hipprocrates:

Wow. I'm flattered.
No, I don't mind smiley
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Queenara(f): 2:37am On Oct 12, 2018
Hipprocrates:
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Hipprocrates(m): 3:11am On Oct 12, 2018
Queenara:

I'm only baffled you requoted me.
It's okay, I understand your fear. I don't need to flatter myself.
It's just to know you better and say hi to you.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Queenara(f): 3:24am On Oct 12, 2018
Hipprocrates:
I'm only baffled you requoted me.
It's okay, I understand your fear. I don't need to flatter myself.
It's just to know you better and say hi to you.

Oh no. I requoted you by mistake. T wasn't intentional
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Hipprocrates(m): 3:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Queenara:

Oh no. I requoted you by mistake. T wasn't intentional
okay smiley
If you aren't willing to get going with me now, something is sure... if we are destined to know more about each other, it's certainly going to be.
Shalom.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Queenara(f): 5:21am On Oct 12, 2018
Hipprocrates:
okay smiley
If you aren't willing to get going with me now, something is sure... if we are destined to know more about each other, it's certainly going to be.
Shalom.

I've sent a pm.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Hipprocrates(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Queenara:

I've sent a pm.
okay, got it.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Alexaonfleek: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2018
MissRaine69:
If someone gives me a solid unbiased argument as to why this is emphasised more on women than men my faith in humanity will be restored( somewhat)
dear, I created this thread specifically for women because I am a woman.if you so wish you can create a thread for men too.and virginity is not just emphasized on women,it is also beneficial to men too.men that are virgins don't have to worry about stds. If you don't choose to keep yours,no one will criticize you for it.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by herzernIsHere: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Queenara:

I've sent a pm.
Hi Queenara.

I am notified about the pm you sent. Unfortunately, I won't be able to reply via my mailing address as the e-mail account details used in opening this account has been long forgotten.

Shoot me a mail on ................. Take note of the double 'n'.

Please, do not QUOTE this post. Just send the mail.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by tunize(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2018
I wonder why opl feel or tink there's no female virgin anymore e plenty for town jare only sey e dey hard to see.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Hybridz: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ategberoson:
don't let anyone discourage u here or outside here it's very possible

two set of people that would rubbish and devalue that dignity are guys which I belong and ladies that had been disflowered

I met my fiancé at the age of 22yrs, we did it when she was 26 even though I had some side chic during those ignorant days but the bottom point is, I made her to do it, till today it still pain her as she want us to do it on honeymoon day

we have reached 8yrs and I wouldn't have done it if I know she was different from other ladies, the joy part of this is we acted like brother & sister despite coming from different background and tribe

so is very possible, is your pride, is your dignity and stop telling your female or male friends about it again. keep it to yourself
8years and she's still at the fiancee level. Baba,aint you gonna upgrade her or do u want her to regret her action?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Ategberoson(m): 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2018
Hybridz:

8years and she's still at the fiancee level. Baba,aint you gonna upgrade her or do u want her to regret her action?

regret her action on What? as wealthy as dimeji bankole was as even speaker he married at the age of 39

I don't include societal pressure with my future plan.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Hybridz: 10:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Ategberoson:

regret her action on What? as wealthy as dimeji bankole was as even speaker he married at the age of 39

I don't include societal pressure with my future plan.
So, you think dimeji has the righteousness to be followed. Could it be coz of his wealth..I'm curious!
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Ategberoson(m): 8:03am On Dec 20, 2018
Hybridz:

So, you think dimeji has the righteousness to be followed. Could it be coz of his wealth..I'm curious!

That should tell you every man is responsible for his opinion. so who are you to overrule mine and why should you be curious about another man's future?

you need to get a work and get busy
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Wuraola01(f): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.

In the same shoes. smiley @Op
It's very possible

Just that temptations are everywhere and it requires strong discipline and determination smiley smiley
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by faithfull18(f): 8:34am On Dec 20, 2018
It's possible both for guys and girls.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Hybridz: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ategberoson:

That should tell you every man is responsible for his opinion. so who are you to overrule mine and why should you be curious about another man's future?

you need to get a work and get busy
@yiur first sentence,i get it,but there is nothing wrong if someone actually advices you about a perceived wrong opinion. Those who commit suicide had this kinda mindset, they would have been alive by now if they had listened to better opinions too.

Meanwhile, I'm already busy,although I could spare some time for an extra job if u got any,provided d pay is right. wink
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Ategberoson(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2018
Hybridz:

@yiur first sentence,i get it,but there is nothing wrong if someone actually advices you about a perceived wrong opinion. Those who commit suicide had this kinda mindset, they would have been alive by now if they had listened to better opinions too.

Meanwhile, I'm already busy,although I could spare some time for an extra job if u got any,provided d pay is right. wink

Keep your advice to your lineage

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.