Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (51031 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Saff:
Yeah definitely.

I know many women that have, it’s just about discipline.
You think you could do it? (if you're tear rubber as you say oo
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by SayITnw: 7:21am On Oct 09, 2018
Yes, I married a Virgin! Candidly don't feel I deserved one, because I had my fair share of women (out of naivity and somewhat commission; even though I was clear about moral and religious standard) especially during my early twenties.

As virginity was not one of the criteria for my spousal choice, I recall asking her how a 25 year old at that time , Uni grad, good looking Lagos girl etc could have achieved that...summary even beyond Faith, was the conviction that she is only meant for one man - her husband! So it is possible to be a chaste!

Ultimately, I feel blessed to have married one. It's divine. However, it was a tough job getting the marriage consummated. Ab-initio, it was so though to break through the hymen, but we were good later and the kids are growing so fast already...

5 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Saff(f): 7:23am On Oct 09, 2018
yes definitely smiley

Saving mine till my wedding night. It’s not easy but I’m trying.
Earthbound:

You think you could do it? (if you're tear rubber as you say oo

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by omojeesu(m): 7:23am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.

VERY POSSIBLE BUT VERY DIFFICULT IN TIMES LIKE THIS. ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE.

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR VIRGINITY! YES, YOU CAN. KEEP IT.

WITH GOD IT IS POSSIBLE. THROUGH CHRIST YOU CAN.

BLESS YOU!
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2018
Saff:
yes definitely smiley

That's really cool. I hope whoever he is, he's worth it.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Saff(f): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2018
I hope so too.
Earthbound:

That's really cool. I hope whoever he is, he's worth it.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Orlins: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2018
Orla234:
My dear, trust me, it's very possible.

Mind your company.
Train your mind to focus on your goal.
If you a Christian, get busy for God.
Empower yourself.
Try not to ask 'them' for your salient needs.

It pays to be chaste my dear.

Even in the night? Aunty wake up...
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Wahala90: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2018
It is possible to keep your virginity till marriage. Do not let people with their inordinate lifestyle make you feel you can't live right. That they have lost theirs doesn't mean you should lose yours. Most of them lost theirs and regret it deep inside of them but there is nothing they can do about it. A tokunbo car is not bad but a brand new one is far better. Virginity rocks.

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Brightgem(f): 8:12am On Oct 09, 2018
The real question is, can men stop demanding of sex from women, can they stop using it to deceive women, manipulate them? The real question is can more men try to be disciplined and stop disvirgining girls. If there is any such word. Well women are more likely to abstain from sex than men, go years without it, so yes it's possible o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Kaetoh: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Get the fvck off my mentions dimwit angry
very good girl.. That LovePeddler and evil minded fellow was well told off.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by princeakinola1(m): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2018
is very much possible on this possibility, if you are 100% determine, another one is the kind of guy you are moving out with,last one is don't talk about it in present of friends or anybody, me and my wife determine such and is very much possible for us by the grace of God,our courtship last for nothing less than seven good years before proper wedding, it's God and understanding.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Brightgem(f): 8:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Wahala90:
It is possible to keep your virginity till marriage. Do not let people with their inordinate lifestyle make you feel you can't live right. That they have lost theirs doesn't mean you should lose yours. Most of them lost theirs and regret it deep inside of them but there is nothing they can do about it. A tokunbo car is not bad but a brand new one is far better. Virginity rocks.
Tell em

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Noblewhiz(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2018
The possibility is all about you...
Virginity doesn't really keep a man....Character they do say but your sex life can up as a condiment to a better relationship.
Virgins can still learn the intricacies of sex n still be virgin..
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by OCTAVO: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2018
It is very possible, married my wife as a virgin. We were in courtship for 5 years.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by akinszz: 8:26am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
So I was talking about this with a friend of mine(a guy by the way) and he was like it isn't possible at this age. I told him that I wanted to keep mine till I got married and he said there's no way I won't be tempted to do it before then.

Well, we argued about it and I was trying to tell him that it's very possible. He told me that I'll just end up being addicted to masturbation if I didn't 'release' my sexual tension.

We eventually stopped arguing and closed the topic but when I thought about it, I was actually wondering if it's possible or I'm just being naive.

I really want to keep my virginity till my wedding night but I myself don't even know if this is possible. Please ladies and gentlemen, I need your thoughts about this.
it's your decision to make
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by peripepe(m): 8:33am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

come and date me.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:

Can I have your number?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Kaetoh: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2018
Shugavee:
lol u never start life grin
shame on you public danfo ..

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by tobeh1243: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2018
lol,ok,try and find the right guy then
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Joystark(f): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2018
It is very possible
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by boyjo: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I guess u're too stupid to see twas a 'Prayer'. goodnight kid

Which kain prayer? angry
You were indirectly telling her that it is not worth the wait.
Those who didn`t not wait shey them be First Lady now abi?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Ageco(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2018
It's very possible my dear. I wedded less than three months ago. I married her as a virgin. stay away from men. Focus on your future, build a career for yourself. your husband will come at right time. He will cherish you forever
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by boyjo: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
its a personal decision
I know there's no need but I just wanna do it

As we dey talk now, I know girls wey be virgins wey dey wait.
I know of the ones wey don marry, as virgins o.
I also know of the ones wey marry as virgins and their marriage don pass 10 years.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by yemisolar(m): 9:25am On Oct 09, 2018
Don't let anybody deceive you. IT IS POSSIBLE. the rule of thumb is 1) Don't date someone who believes otherwise 2) don't have close friends who believe otherwise. It doesn't mean they are bad. It only means they will make you vulnerable.

I married my wife a virgin she was 27 years. We courted for 3 years and no sex. Now we are married 10 years with 2 kids.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by zeestone99(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2018
And who is the stupid guy that is looking for a virgin, after bleeping other u knw u knw.. Abeg focus on other things. grin
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Alexaonfleek: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2018
Rapsino:

I have seen a 29 that is still a virgin, she is a catholic and her reason was that, in the group she belongs to in church they are supposed to be virgin, others are still claiming virgins whereas she knows they are have been disflowered. Ur age is young now so am not surprised cos u don't have a foundation for your reasons. I have another girl that said so when she was 16 and now I don't know what I can say about her. If you propose it in ur heart its very possible. Like me I said I will be a virgin through out my secondary and university days. And I did it.(hey its a secret don't tell anyone shocked)
lol.I'm a Catholic too smiley
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Daeylar(f): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2018
FatAmy:

In my opinion this is a stupid topic for any woman to be talking about, why doesn't anybody have this discussion about males. Females like you and your friend are the kind that place unnecessary pressure and value on something very irrelevant. Being a virgin shouldn't be a Woman thing, it would be an everybody thing if it's that great.

Darling have more progressive discussions and not the ones that knowingly or unknowingly judge women by their hymen.
Keeping her virginity till her wedding night my ahse. people should stay chaste for themselves, cause it benefits them, not as a gift to someone or for someone.

The best reply from y'all would be that I'm pained cause I'm not a Virgin, if it is do better.
Well said
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by rezzy: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2018
It's possible but hard.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Kaetoh: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2018
Saff:
yes definitely smiley

you are an angel.. God will see you through.
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:58am On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by author1(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2018
LuciferKristi:

This question should be asked by a virgin.
wat do u mean?
Re: Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? by Vince77(m): 10:04am On Oct 09, 2018
magicminister:
Its very possible to keep your virginity till you die.
I know a 35 year old virgin. She is still hoping and praying for her future husband!!

And I know a 22 year old hoe who just got married. Life is really not fair. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / Checkout The “funny Message” This Lagos Bus Is Passing About Women [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.