Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki (34437 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by 1Ebiscoo: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Former spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bolaji Abdullahi, has insisted that Senate President Bukola Saraki did not betray him.

He said this in reaction to reports that Saraki worked against his governorship ambition.

Abdullahi withdrew from the race during the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) primary on Monday.

In a statement, Abdullahi said although the outcome of the primaries may have been disappointing, he has “accepted it as the will of Allah”.

“Following the reactions that have trailed the Governorship Primaries of our party, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara state, it has become imperative for me to make the following clarifications.

“While the outcome of the primaries may have been disappointing, I have accepted it as the will of Almighty Allah, who alone gives power. I want to thank all those who have expressed concerns for me. I am humbled and flattered by your support.

“However, I will like to note that there are many factors at play in politics. Therefore, interpreting what happened as betrayal is not correct. My leader, Dr. Bukola Saraki, did not betray me.

“Whatever sacrifices I have made in the past were based on my personal principles, and were not contingent on expectations of any reward. I remain a loyal member of the Saraki political family under the leadership of Dr. Bukola Saraki,” Abdullahi said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/kwara-pdp-primary-bolaji-abdullahi.html

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by Basic123: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
SARAKI(Yoruba fulani muslim)slaves (BIAFRANs) will not have problem with this grin

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by ashcall(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Talk true bros the thing pain you weller

23 Likes

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by midolian(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
That "My leader" part.... grin grin grin grin

m0r0n from Moro Local government

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by billante(m): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Saraki said and maintained from the beginning that he has no candidate...and he kept to his word.

That is why bolaji did not win even as saraki right hand man.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by Firefire(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Failure await all of you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by capatainrambo: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Basic123:
Saraki slaves (BIAFRANs) will not have problem with this grin
only a brown roof zombie woud stoop this low

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by SolutionMee: 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy
Shut up you old man. How dare you challenge the kingmaker? Saraki is very intelligent. We Nigerians know that he knows what he's doing. He's a true democrat. Unlike Tinubu.
Modified: I just read the post. I commented off topic. As a true democrat, I am not ashamed to apologize. I'm sorry. That's how we democrats behave.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by SolutionMee: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
billante:
Saraki said and maintained from the beginning that he has no candidate...and he kept to his word.

That is why bolaji did not win even as saraki right hand man.
cheesy
That's it brotherly. There's no imposition of candidate here but some manmade zombies wouldn't let us rest. Saraki is like a golden treasure in Kwara State. You'll all see for yourselves in 2019 how his people will all vote massively for him. Why? That's because he's their own. The Yoruba's are deceptive tribe. When it comes to loyalty, they'll always support their own.
What people don't know is that God had already made a covenant with Bukola Saraki. God said to him many years ago while he was still in abroad. Leave your work and return back to your fatherland (that's sacrifice). "On this day have I made you a god unto the great people of Kwara (a reward for making a sacrifice and obeying the voice of God)" said God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by landmark86: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Someone shud just tell this one to pack well jooooor, even Atunwa can't enter talk less of you. Kwara belong to APC

7 Likes

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by SolutionMee: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
landmark86:
Someone shud just tell this one to pack well jooooor, even Atunwa can't enter talk less of you. Kwara belong to APC
cheesy
In your dream and wildest imagination. Saraki is not a mere god in Kwara State, he's a combination of many god's there. All through his political journey, Saraki has never failed before. Don't wait till you'll hear it on the news before showing your candid support for this man. The reality on ground is that our next president is already known to us. What a privilege. What you and I should be doing is to be praying for him and working out plans to make his regime a successful one. Remember, what you make happen to others, God will make happen to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by StillX10(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Saraki is an honest man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Lord give me followers as loyal as those following Saraki and Tinubu, Amen.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by landmark86: 6:00am On Oct 04, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy[s]
In your dream and wildest imagination. Saraki is not a mere god in Kwara State, he's a combination of many god's there. All through his political journey, Saraki has never failed before. Don't wait till you'll hear it on the news before showing your candid support for this man. The reality on ground is that our next president is already known to us. What a privilege. What you and I should be doing is to be praying for him and working out plans to make his regime a successful one. Remember, what you make happen to others, God will make happen to you.[/s]

All I can see ovadia is trash
U mean gods but not GOD
This how people fool themself
How will u take human being like u as ur God? That's wia many people lose it and many destiny are tigh up.
God has not create any man that he can't handle so God plans come 2019 for Kwara State is dff cos kwarans must be free.

14 Likes

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by Blankstare(m): 6:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Eya,pele...all you got all your life was thrrough saraki too,so no biggie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by blackpanda: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2018
Loser grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by MyMouth(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
That's it brotherly. There's no imposition of candidate here but some manmade zombies wouldn't let us rest. Saraki is like a golden treasure in Kwara State. You'll all see for yourselves in 2019 how his people will all vote massively for him. Why? That's because he's their own. The Yoruba's are deceptive tribe. When it comes to loyalty, they'll always support their own.
What people don't know is that God had already made a covenant with Bukola Saraki. God said to him many years ago while he was still in abroad. Leave your work and return back to your fatherland (that's sacrifice). "On this day have I made you a god unto the great people of Kwara (a reward for making a sacrifice and obeying the voice of God)" said God.
Na this kan people dey make God vex for person! How can u equate saraki to a god?

13 Likes

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by wolesmile(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2018
I don't even have to bother reading the post. Who hasn't Saraki betrayed?
He betrayed even his own father, so why complain that he betrayed you?

Abeg, next!!!

7 Likes

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2018
In Zaraki we trust you SMH
Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by tesppidd: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2018
Wailers say Tinubu is a godfather who must be demystified.

But Saraki is a godfather who should be worshipped.

Wailers will never have sense!

And IPOB's too.

11 Likes

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by martineverest(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2018
who trust saraki these days?

if he could betray his father and sister,who are u?

8 Likes

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by Pekele007: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2018
Basic123:
Saraki slaves (BIAFRANs) will not have problem with this grin
zombie read!
Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by mart18: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2018
FIXED!!!
Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by pixajiw: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Saraki again.....hmmmn
Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by cooldipo(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2018
Person hand no dey deceive am shocked

Tinubu did same with Ambode
Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy

Hummmm, this Man you are lieing against God. Saraki can't help u but God can help you so whatever you do atleast respect God ooo

5 Likes

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2018
He's 100% loyal to his leader

1 Like

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by yrex01(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2018
SolutionMee:

cheesy
challenge weed no good for body !! Bro off clothes n fyt if someone say no b this foolishness go Kii u one day ooo !!

2 Likes

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by MrPolitics: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2018
I don't know why people are saying Saraki betrayed this man's loyalty. All of Saraki's men or atleast most of them are very loyal to him and have abandoned positions for him. Not just Abdullahi. Abdullahi is just the one you know because he was APC spokesman.

It's not like he's the only one that deserves it

1 Like

Re: Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki by ipobarecriminals: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2018
sad Saraki is a renowned criminal

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Playing Football On The Pitch / You Can’t Execute Rev. King, Others, Falana Tells Ambode / FFK Reacts To Ngige's Speech At Ekiti APC Rally: 'Bring Fayose Back'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.