Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Camel Killed 18 Year Old Boy In Kebbi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Camel Killed 18 Year Old Boy In Kebbi (546 Views)

18-Year-Old TV Anchor Drugged, Gang-Raped In Primary School Classroom In Niger / 5 Killed, 18 Wounded In Deadly Colorado LGBTQ Nightclub Shooting / Police Hierarchy Dismisses Sergeant Who Killed 18 Year-old Admission Seeker In L (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camel Killed 18 Year Old Boy In Kebbi by Nazzyauri(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
An 18-year-old boy has been killed in a village in Kebbi State in north western Nigeria when the boy, riding a motorcycle without light collided with the animal on a highway.

The News Agency of Nigeria quoting witnesses reports that the incident happened in Koko village in the Koko Local Government Area of Kebbi on Oct. 2.

An eye-witness, Muhammadu Garba, told NAN in Koko on Wednesday that the camel attacked the boy after the boy, whose identity has yet to be ascertained, collided with the animal on his way back from farm at dusk.

Garba said that the boy, riding a motorcycle without light, ran into the camel which was crossing the road.

The eye-witness said that the apparently enraged camel pursued the boy after the collision, pushing him to the ground, biting him and climbing over the boy’s body.

Garba said that attempts by passers-by and residents of the village to push off the animal from the boy proved unsuccessful as the camel refused to budge, resulting to the boy losing consciousness and passing out.

”I have not experienced such a terrible thing like I did today in my life. I have never experienced such a violent reaction from a camel in my life.

“Camel is a peaceful but dangerous animal that people need to be careful with.

”I saw when the camel was violently attacking the young boy with its legs but I was afraid to go close to the animal to attempt to rescue the boy,” Garba said.

NAN

Source:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/camel-kills-boy-18-in-kebbi/
Re: Camel Killed 18 Year Old Boy In Kebbi by dingbang(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Chei.. Whoever the parents of the boy are, I feel for them right now cuz I understand what they would be passing through. May his soul rest in peace.

Nobody should quote me please, am tired of blaming.
Re: Camel Killed 18 Year Old Boy In Kebbi by IamPlato(m): 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2018

Camel Wey Girlfriend No Gree Give Pussy, na Him You Go Jam... The Camel Poured The Frustration On Him
Re: Camel Killed 18 Year Old Boy In Kebbi by LuciferKristi: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nazzyauri:
the apparently enraged camel pursued the boy after the collision, pushing him to the ground, biting him and climbing over the boy’s body.

”I have not experienced such a terrible thing like I did today in my life. I have never experienced such a violent reaction from a camel in my life.

After fvcking her you went ahead and fvcked her sister & you think you'll go scot-free?

Camels are like elephants - they never forget.

1 Like

Re: Camel Killed 18 Year Old Boy In Kebbi by amaniro: 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
shocked

"Good riddance to bad rubbish "
Re: Camel Killed 18 Year Old Boy In Kebbi by Flattino(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
amaniro:
shocked

"Good riddance to bad rubbish "
Leah Sharibu is already pregnant for a Boko general .
She will be come a sweet mother of 4 kids in a couple of years.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Arrested In Italy For Trafficking; Money, Gun, Charms Recovered / . / Nurse Under Fire For Taking Selfie With Unclad Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.