Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo (48589 Views)

"I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) / Garba Talawai: DPO Impregnates, 'Murders’ 16-year-old Housemaid In Katsina / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by akigbemaru: 1:13am On Oct 04, 2018
CastedDude:
A young lady who has served as a housemaid for different families, has narrated her ordeal in the course of carrying out her duties. According to the lady based in Lagos, she was once beaten by the wife of her employer who accused her for stealing her husband's attention. 

She also claimed that she ran away after the man tried to rape before she found another housekeeping job with a pastor but the sexual harassment still continued. 

Her ordeal was shared by the Humans of New York on Facebook. Read below; 

“I want to live a happy life. I’m tired of living a poor life. I’m trying to save money for school but nothing is working. I’ve left home three different times looking for work. The first time I found a job as a housekeeper. But every morning when I got dressed the man would try to touch me. I was only seventeen.

He wouldn’t even stop when I threatened to tell on him. His wife blamed me for his attention. She beat me severely. There were bruises all over my body.

She didn’t even allow me to eat. But I tried to stay because I wanted to go to school so badly. Then one morning he tried to rape me in the bath, and I finally ran away. When I found a new housekeeping job, the same thing happened. This time it was a pastor.

So a few weeks ago I switched to a cleaning job at an art gallery. But they just fired me for speaking to the visitors. I don’t know why this always happens to me. It makes me so angry. I get mad at my parents for being poor. I get mad at my friends for going to school.

When I see their graduation pictures on Facebook, I just start crying. I’m already twenty years old. I should be finishing school, but I haven’t even started yet. But everything has it’s own time. Hopefully my time will come too.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/20-year-old-housemaid-narrates-ordeal-at-the-hands-of-her-bosses-photo.html
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Patokegod: 2:44am On Oct 04, 2018
So sorry!
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Schwartz: 3:46am On Oct 04, 2018
I wish I could reach out to her and others in her situation. I used to be like her my situation was worse. I started life as a maid from the age of 4. The horrible beatings, the ugly painful scars, the molestations, the starvation ( being denied food many times for little things like not mopping the floor well), falling sick without acess to proper care, being refused from going to school anytime my slave mistresses wish amd the extreme hardwork! Running from one home to another only to discover time and time again, that its a different kind of wickedness for each home I ran to. When i discovered that the life of a forced maid (working for free) will take me no where in life; I took a hard decision and quit!
From the age of 19 I have been on my own. I have been homeless begging strangers for a place to sleep, food to eat. Life was THOUGH! With a capital T. From doing liittle paid jobs of lesson teacher to primary school kids, sponsoring myself back to school(it was hard i nearly gave up many times, I pulled through. I graduated from the one i could afford: a polytechnic. Some years ago I got better jobs started saving up, sickness came as a set back but God saw me through I saved my first million. Today, I look back I have sponsored myself to about 5 Western countries including USA which i returned from about 2 weeks ago. Life is not perfect but by the grace of God its far far better than where i was a dirty smelling girl that eveybody treated like shit.
If i have the power i would sponsor a bill that will protect the rights of housemaids. It should be a paid job with regulations like we have abroad. The mind blowing suffering housemaids and even house boysgo through is on another level.

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Titogbanski: 5:05am On Oct 04, 2018
She might just find a serious man that would change everything
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by SAMBARRY: 5:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Naija men and sex.if they see goat,them go rape am,if them see dog na rape.anything that has an appearance of hole in it,na rapeeee.kilodeeee.even pastor.hiannnnn

And na them go climb pulpit they shout sheykababasotomari
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by SAMBARRY: 5:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Schwartz:
I wish I could reach out to her and others in her situation. I used to be like her my situation was worse. I started life as a maid from the age of 4. The horrible beatings, the ugly painful scars, the molestations, the starvation ( being denied food many times for little things like not mopping the floor well), falling sick without acess to proper care, being refused from going to school anytime my slave mistresses wish amd the extreme hardwork! Running from one home to another only to discover time and time again, that its a different kind of wickedness for each home I ran to. When i discovered that the life of a forced maid (working for free) will take me no where in life; I took a hard decision and quit!
From the age of 19 I have been on my own. I have been homeless begging strangers for a place to sleep, food to eat. Life was THOUGH! With a capital T. From doing liittle paid jobs of lesson teacher to primary school kids, sponsoring myself back to school(it was hard i nearly gave up many times, I pulled through. I graduated from the one i could afford: a polytechnic. Some years ago I got better jobs started saving up, sickness came as a set back but God saw me through I saved my first million. Today, I look back I have sponsored myself to about 5 Western countries including USA which i returned from about 2 weeks ago. Life is not perfect but by the grace of God its far far better than where i was a dirty smelling girl that eveybody treated like shit.
If i have the power i would sponsor a bill that will protect the rights of housemaids. It should be a paid job with regulations like we have abroad. The mind blowing suffering housemaids and even house boysgo through is on another level.
the gory pictures you painted reminds me of the house help my aunt brought when I went to live with her.my goodness. That girl suffer no be small.I always pitied her.
There was a day her madam asked her to Wash and iron all the clothes given to her and she did but in the middle of it she was tired and took a quick nap.madam came back from work and caught her sleeping on her daughter's bed .meanwhile she hasn't ironed her daughter's school uniform but has done the chores and ironed most of the clothes

See beating.poured izal on her,slapped her,kicked her.and of which the girl was sick but was too frightened to tell madam because she said madam won't believe her and think she's lying or trying to be lazy.I told my aunt to stop treating her like she has no feelings and she said I should mind my business and face what I came for.I had to sneak her to a restaurant to buy food for her because she was so sick ,hungry and weak.took her to the clinic for treatment

When her oga found out it became a serious fight between me and her. She said am I the one paying her or am I the one that brought her and I told her that if we weren't relations I would have reported her to child welfare services.

I eventually left the house because I could not stand how they treat that 11 year old girl like that. She sleeps on the bare floor in the kitchen and that was where she contacted malaria because of mosquito bites,they will pack remnants and left over food and give her like a dog.that's after every one has eaten.they don't born her well to sit on the dinning table. She has to sit on the floor in the kitchen and she has her own plate and spoon.she washes hers outside.TV ke?

I have caught her several times crying and asking me why she was born and she wants to die.I try my best consoling her

After my nysc and masters When I went back to that neighborhood to ask of her,I heard she didn't go back home,she ran away and has been recruited into asewo business. In the neighbors words ayo tidi asewo.I searched for her but didn't find her.the neighbors told me the strip club she is,I went there but the manager wasn't willing to tell me.

I was like so this is how our wicked society has messed up this girls life and hope.meanwhile you need to see them in church on Sunday Aunty's gele will be big.in fact Sunday is the only day when she wears clean clothes to church so no one suspects any maltreatment

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by spiceadole: 5:37am On Oct 04, 2018
ALL MEN SLEEP WITH THEIR HOUSEMAIDS.

argue with yourself
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by spiceadole: 5:40am On Oct 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Naija men and sex.if they see goat,them go rape am,if them see dog na rape.anything that has an appearance of hole in it,na rapeeee.kilodeeee.even pastor.hiannnnn

And na them go climb pulpit they shout sheykababasotomari

What do you mean by even pastor?
Pastor is the chief rapist na

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by SAMBARRY: 5:44am On Oct 04, 2018
spiceadole:

What do you mean by even pastor?
Pastor is the chief rapist na
but they're the ones that emphasize on formication, adultery and tithes like tomorrow no dey
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by bluefilm: 5:50am On Oct 04, 2018
chigoizie7:

lol, ok

what an ugly girl.

are u happy now?

people sef

At least, you said the truth now.

It's better to remain silent than to tell an obvious lie.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by spiceadole: 5:52am On Oct 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
but they're the ones that emphasize on formication, adultery and tithes like tomorrow no dey

Forget those people.
They are just useless pretenders

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by alausaone(m): 5:53am On Oct 04, 2018
Anybody with her contact should ask her to text me...+33753439350, i will help her pay for waec and lessons fees for 6 months...

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by ee3535: 5:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Please help me tell Shoptomydoor to replace my goods.this is making it the fourth time they are stealing my goods no goods and no refund of money.since 24th of September a pocket watch was delivered to them and now they are telling me to send them the link to replace my goods last month was galaxy s8 now is pocket watch please Shoptomydoor via American airsea cargo are robbers in disguise
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by semyman: 6:08am On Oct 04, 2018
You can see what pastors are up to?
I have heard several revelations in like manner of how useless pastors are, na the tithes and offerings from gullibles go kill them
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by CDCEO001: 6:38am On Oct 04, 2018
Been following HONY for a long time, as soon as i saw the picture I thought "This looks likes like Brandon's campture" and it is, I just didn't see his yesterday's post.
Some people from the page will probably ask to help this young lady to go back to school.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by CDCEO001: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Apart from me, who else, thought , that, higher instution is a waist of time and money, in, Nigerian?
Waist of money= Ụkwụ Oge na Ego..lol.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by emmaattack: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2018
....you Will succeed soonest.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2018
If anyone sees her details kindly share.... I will contribute 60% of her tuition fees

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Apart from me, who else, thought , that, higher instution is a waist of time and money, in, Nigerian?

Your grammatical errors just convinced me bro.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2018
alausaone:
Anybody with her contact should ask her to text me...+33753439350, i will help her pay for waec and lessons fees for 6 months...

Check the original post again. I think you can reach her on Instagram.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Tonimordred(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2018
chigoizie7:

chai, guy, make I no appreciate baba God handiwork again?

well, it is so unfortunate she is facing such life challenges.

it's not her fault for being beautiful and at the same time working for the wrong people too.

I pray God gives her the strenght to fight those challenges and come out victorious.
abeg ask him again wot dos he xpet 4rm u
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by LadySarah: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2018
ProfessorXRay:
Please, can someone link me up to her or her parents. I would love to assist her in her studies

Nobody will look for her for you,they are all everywhere, look around sir,just look around.
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by LadySarah: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2018
INVINCIBLECSP:
Is Not A Waste Of Time And Money. I Am Making A Living From The Course I Read ( Medlab Science). Moreso, I Am Able To Serve Humanity With The Knowledge I Got And I Am Not An Illiterate Like Those Far North That Breeding Problems 4 Naija. Have A RETHINK

They always say that when they can't make anything out of their degrees.

Let her go and come back and experience the"uselessness" they see in their degrees.
One woman even promised to process a visa to come abroad on HONY page .
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by LadySarah: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2018
SAMBARRY:
the gory pictures you painted reminds me of the house help my aunt brought when I went to live with her.my goodness. That girl suffer no be small.I always pitied her.
There was a day her madam asked her to Wash and iron all the clothes given to her and she did but in the middle of it she was tired and took a quick nap.madam came back from work and caught her sleeping on her daughter's bed .meanwhile she hasn't ironed her daughter's school uniform but has done the chores and ironed most of the clothes

See beating.poured izal on her,slapped her,kicked her.and of which the girl was sick but was too frightened to tell madam because she said madam won't believe her and think she's lying or trying to be lazy.I told my aunt to stop treating her like she has no feelings and she said I should mind my business and face what I came for.I had to sneak her to a restaurant to buy food for her because she was so sick ,hungry and weak.took her to the clinic for treatment

When her oga found out it became a serious fight between me and her. She said am I the one paying her or am I the one that brought her and I told her that if we weren't relations I would have reported her to child welfare services.

I eventually left the house because I could not stand how they treat that 11 year old girl like that. She sleeps on the bare floor in the kitchen and that was where she contacted malaria because of mosquito bites,they will pack remnants and left over food and give her like a dog.that's after every one has eaten.they don't born her well to sit on the dinning table. She has to sit on the floor in the kitchen and she has her own plate and spoon.she washes hers outside.TV ke?

I have caught her several times crying and asking me why she was born and she wants to die.I try my best consoling her

After my nysc and masters When I went back to that neighborhood to ask of her,I heard she didn't go back home,she ran away and has been recruited into asewo business. In the neighbors words ayo tidi asewo.I searched for her but didn't find her.the neighbors told me the strip club she is,I went there but the manager wasn't willing to tell me.

I was like so this is how our wicked society has messed up this girls life and hope.meanwhile you need to see them in church on Sunday Aunty's gele will be big.in fact Sunday is the only day when she wears clean clothes to church so no one suspects any maltreatment

It may take time but karma will intervene.Leave them you did your best.Still keep looking for her

Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by frozen70(f): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2018
My dear sister, every young girl is vulnerable to all sort of sexual harassment

At 20yrs, there are still time for you to plan for your future.

Don't blame your parents for being poor, they not happy to be there either

Ask your relations to raise money for you to start a trade and with that you can fend for your self and go to higher institutions without looking for any man to use you just to help you

You must be strong and courageous

Don't ever give up because the journey is too far

Lastly pray to God to give you financial aide to start something doing

That's life for you dear
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by mozele(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
[url]
enemyofprogress:
[/url]
enemyofprogress:

sure it is. but oga try and improve on your English as well. smiley
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Lilimax(f): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Get education first bro and then learn a trade.
The sky will be you limit.

Without education, you'll be limited somehow
#fact smiley
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by Lazkestine: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2018
U would have dropped contact address in case should a topuched person needed to contact u...
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2018
All this disasterous molestation, even a pastor, a man of God who suppose to attend to the needs of everyone and pray for things to be well with them, is after a young lady...

Well, the young lady is Gorgeous, I must say. But hey, Your Time to Rejoice has come. It is well with you young Lady
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2018
madridguy:
Beautiful girl.
Honestly! Very beautiful young girl
I just wish her and the millions like her around the world can catch a break for once. Life is hard already even for the "haves"
Re: 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo by victorian(f): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2018
sad Na wa o

Pray not to be at the mercy of any man.

She should learn a skill, than working as househelp.

Robbers Shoot Chinese At Owerri Diamond Bank, Kill Inspector, Cart Away N10m / EFCC Arrests 57 Yahoo Boys In Ogun, Recovers Two Pump Action Rifles (Photos) / Man Caught With Two Bags Of Rice He Bought With Fake Money

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71