Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) (16472 Views)

Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos) / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Bobinovic: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2018
donstan18:
The level and rate of uselessness and stupidity of women in this country is irritation, annoying, demeaning, embarrassing, disgracing and nauseating.

What is this?

Right now, I don't know between their brain and that of Agama lizard which is better. I mean right now, I can't differentiate their uselessness and that of a used condom.
There is no proof that they are Nigerians, this pic might been gotten from anywhere on the net, so stop slaming for nothing!
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 8:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Earthbound:
This is so fucking stale. Like 5 years ago stale.

Keyword; Stripper

Hypocrites & Sycophants on this thread will not like this intellectual revelation.

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by dominique(f): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2018
donstan18:
The level and rate of uselessness and stupidity of women in this country is irritation, annoying, demeaning, embarrassing, disgracing and nauseating.

What is this?

Right now, I don't know between their brain and that of Agama lizard which is better. I mean right now, I can't differentiate their uselessness and that of a used condom.

Another senseless rant, not surprising at all.

How about the men that indulge these women, what should we compare their brains with? Red neck lizards?

Can you prove that this photo was taken in Nigeria?

Brothels and strip clubs were created to satisfy the perversion of your fellow males, I suppose it's ok to be a sex freak and a pervert as long as you're male. Btw, when are you going to start speaking so strongly about the vices and atrocities committed by your fellow men?

Almost every day, cases of young underage girls getting raped by your fellow men make the news, when will you speak against that?

Armed robbers, kidnappers, petty thieves, burglars, hired, ritual and serial killers are majorly comprised of men, when are you going to speak against that?

Our international reputation has been destroyed as a result of the fraudulent acts carried out by your fellow men, what have you said about that?

Our country is in a rot that it is due to the very bad MALE leadership we have. You must spoken against that but you were certainly not gender specific as you would have been had the leadership were female.

You can go on and on with your female bashing tirade but will it change the fact that the world is in ruins and is getting unsafe which was caused by the males? Not one bit

2 Likes

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by wingmanII: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Famzer:

Photoshopped! The straight leg of the girl in the first picture when viewed from the waist says it all.
I just hope that someone realizes that this is not the kind of talent we need to grow our nation.
You are very correct. Got eyes for details
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by PenisCaP: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
I was even surprised nobody could recognize the old picture.
It has even be online for up to four years if I'm correct.
Na Morons full here bro.
Even if u post Obama pics here as former American president, some people will still be shocked like it's a news sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by kfrosh: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2018
Pics wey I get for my first blackberry phone back in 2011.
So stale picture.
PenisCaP:
Hmm this pic Don reach 2yrs nau

1 Like

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by romutax: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2018
stale pics
Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by mespusinglez(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
dominique:

Another senseless rant, not surprising at all.

How about the men that indulge these women, what should we compare their brains with? Red neck lizards?

Can you prove that this photo was taken in Nigeria?

Brothels and strip clubs were created to satisfy the perversion of your fellow males, I suppose it's ok to be a sex freak and a pervert as long as you're male. Btw, when are you going to start speaking so strongly about the vices and atrocities committed by your fellow men?

Almost every day, cases of young underage girls getting raped by your fellow men make the news, when will you speak against that?

Armed robbers, kidnappers, petty thieves, burglars, hired, ritual and serial killers are majorly comprised of men, when are you going to speak against that?

Our international reputation has been destroyed as a result of the fraudulent acts carried out by your fellow men, what have you said about that?

Our country is in a rot that it is due to the very bad MALE leadership we have. You must spoken against that but you were certainly not gender specific as you would have been had the leadership were female.

You can go on and on with your female bashing tirade but will it change the fact that the world is in ruins and is getting unsafe which was caused by the males? Not one bit
Behind the above mentioned Reasons There Are Still women Invlove.

1 Like

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by huzal: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
THIS ADORABLE, BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY NIGERIAN/AFRICAN PRINCESS IS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR TRUE LOVE AND SHE WILL BE ON

THE HOT SEAT TONIGHT!

Miss Ayo believes in true love despite all the heartbreaks and this is how briefly herself describe in her own

words....

"I am Taiwo Ayo, a young Digital Media Marketing Executive who also has a thing for business development.

Dancing makes me happy and I feel like and I am Beyonce when singing in the bathroom. (lol, weird I know). I love

meeting new people and I think chatting is quite stressful. I have a thing for helping teens discover themselves

and I believe everyone can work towards being the change they want to see around them and in the world too.

I feel I can be a lil difficult to know but never easily forgotten!".....phew, this pretty lady is truly on a

'romantiliouciously' love wantintin level

So tonight, ask her all the questions you want to ask her because she believes that just like a couple that

recently met and got married on our Authentic Platform of Love for Nigerians/Africans wherever they may be, true

love will find and locate her!

TIME IS EXACTLY 7.45PM TONIGHT ON THE ‘HOT SEAT’ SESSION OF OUR MATCHMAKING WEBSITE

Want to be matchmade with your own true love? Sign up on the Authentic Platform of Love and it is absolutely

FREE! (NOTE the Admins manually do verifications of all sign-ups because on platform like this, unserious ones

are also on the prowl - tens of married men who still looking for 'kpekus' have been caught and embarrassed from

the platform BECAUSE we mean serious business of matchmaking our registered and verified members with serious

partners and their emotional and physical well-being ARE OUR NO. 1 PRIORITY!)

YOU WONT BE VERIFIED OR MATCHMADE IF YOU DON’T INPUT YOUR CORRECT DETAILS!

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by frozen70(f): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
The major problem girls of this days have is that

Their sex hormones triggers more once their virginity is broken

Their body demands for sex goes up and the ones that are not properly trained will loose balance

1 Like

Re: Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) by Diamond23(f): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Stupidity at its peak nd d guy z well covered

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Find Really Annoying In Your Relationship? / What Do Y'all Think Of This Guy [pics] Deleting Sooonest!! / Do You Want To Get A Girl Attention On Social Network.try These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.