Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

How Ritualist Tried To Lure Me Today!(audio) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ritualist Tried To Lure Me Today!(audio) (360 Views)

2 Men Lure Girl From Lagos To Ibadan, Kill, Dismember Her / How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / 2 Men handle Lady’s Breasts, Lure Her Into Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Ritualist Tried To Lure Me Today!(audio) by supercent02(m): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Sometimes back, i have heard/seen some kind of video clips narrating how ritualist go about trying to lure people. I never thought it is real until today.
I met missed calls of an unknown number(09069722134) on my phone this morning, so i tried to call back and know who it is, a young lad picked the phone and claimed his dad from 'Oke Igbo' or so has mistakenly sent some recharge cards to my line, meanwhile at as then there was no such, I immediately remembered a kind of video clip i have watched in the past and ended the call, the so called number called me again and i this time raised voice at him that there is no such thing he had claimed.
Some couple of minutes later, i received a text mssg;....''Omo mi Ifaseyi, gba yi ko fi woko wale'' (with some number infront meant to be recharge cards) which i presume were fake. I did not reply nor call back, but the number keep disturbing me, so i blacklisted the number.
As it was getting late this evening, i decided to get to the buttom of this and see who/what this people are really upto! So i got the real name of the owner of the number(09069722134) via True-caller App...and i deduce it wasn't a neutral name, it some kind of vogue name/nickname.
Then i call the number back and the lad as of recent said he has been trying to reach me but not getting through, i told him i didn't use the so call card he sent so his dad can go ahead to call his son to make use of it, he thank me and said his dad wanted to speak with me, at this time i knew it was just as i have presumed! I ended the call immediately. So i called back with one of my line which i only use for browsing. He was shoched to hear me call him by his real name/nickname, i rant and claim to have gotten his cell phone tracked and will get him arrested soon by the law enforcement...he immediatly hanged up the call and since then the line has been switched off. Please Share with relatives...this people are inhuman and can go lenghts just to make money, may we never fall victim!
''Below are attachments of the voice call record of some of our conversations''
Re: How Ritualist Tried To Lure Me Today!(audio) by cooldipo(m): 5:56am On Oct 04, 2018
You are my hero of the day..... The real MVP..... You chased the lion back to its cave...... Tiri gbosa for you.... God punish all the wicked people shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man, 63, Caught Having Sex With Girl, 11 / How A Christian Guy Rescued A Muslim After 5 Days Without Eating In His Hide Out / ''SARS Officers Tortured Me, Killed 30 People In My Presence — Kidnapper Evans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.