Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES (11726 Views)

My Wife Told Her Father I Asked To Suck My Dick / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by fuckfuckman(m): 12:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Pls read our chat. She said she can't use her precious mouth to suck my prick.

Pls see pictures below helpppp

Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:50am On Oct 04, 2018
You said; "suck me"
She said; "I no fit suck you"

So, Why is this on nairaland?

18 Likes

Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by samysmoothfresh: 1:00am On Oct 04, 2018
The fvck is this? undecided

so people wey dey chat like this still dey this world

see how supposed couple dey chat

#spits

meanwhile i hope you know you aiint in a relationship bah?

You and the lady are only bound by a contract (sex-money contract) and i'm pretty certain "sucking your dick" was not included in the contract hence her refusal

if she no gree suck am, find another sucker......................them full everywhere

11 Likes

Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by fuckfuckman(m): 1:23am On Oct 04, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
You said; "suck me"

Didn't u see the topic before u click.
is people like u that will see a notice slow bus and still enter when the bus is slow you'll be complaining

2 Likes

Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 04, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by Born2Breed(f): 2:04am On Oct 04, 2018
So incoherent.
Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by LordsApostle: 2:48am On Oct 04, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
You said; "suck me"

because he wants it to be.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by ednut1(m): 6:31am On Oct 04, 2018
An ex also said same . Her reason was she uses thr same mouth to pray grin. Nearly fainted when i saw her facebook chats with a rich dude where dem dey discuss d head she gave.

14 Likes

Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by fuckfuckman(m): 7:09am On Oct 04, 2018
ednut1:
An ex also said same . Her reason was she uses thr same mouth to pray grin. Nearly fainted when i saw her facebook chats with a rich dude where dem dey discuss d head she gave.

Av even promise her a new phone if she can suck she says no. And sucking takes me out of this world

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by ednut1(m): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2018
fuckfuckman:

Av even promise her a new phone if she can suck she says no. And sucking takes me out of this world
ur sick. Phone for bj smh
Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by IamPlato(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2018

You Are Doing It Wrong...

You Dont Beg Her To Suck It. You Tease Her About It, do A Little Dirty Talk... Even Tell Her She Will Have To Work Harder For Her To Taste your Dick...

When You Invite Her Over And Touch Her In The right Places, then Quietly Watch As she Will Grab Your Dick And Suck

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by Naughtytboy: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2018
You dont know your game simple. Any girl i repeat any girl can give a head if you know ur game. Bye

3 Likes

Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2018
Baba said if he was flexible, he would've sucked himself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by franklingud(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Just offer the olosho some cash and she will joyfully svck you till you burst your brain.

1 Like

Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by Richardjemedafe(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2018
Have u suck her b4??
Re: She Refused To Suck My Odogwu PICTURES by Alexaonfleek: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2018
Your gf refused to give u head

So should we ride d elephant on Firstbank logo
There are other girls willing and able to do it.why post d chat on NL

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Lady Who Took 20 Lips Injection To Have World's Biggest Lips / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / I Saw This Drug In My Girlfriend's Bag,what's It Used For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.