Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Want To Make Money With Chatbots? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Make Money With Chatbots? (462 Views)

From Asoebi To Chatbots: A Story Of Business Success / Chatbots Are Becoming An Essential Asset For Businesses / Four Uses Of Chatbots You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Make Money With Chatbots? by oloyede1(m): 4:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Want To Make Money With Chatbots?
======================

Almost a month now, I opened up my 3 days Chatbot Boom Training & one of those that signed up is this person named Muhyideen Imran.

We've never met and he took the opportunity of the early bird pricing and enrolled in the training & we concluded everything just 2 days ago.

Few hours ago, he sent me his training certificate & the attached testimonial on whatsapp [Kindly enlarge to see the content clearly].

You see, getting this kind of testimonial energizes me to do more & that's why I'm taking another round of students who are interested in learning how to build profitable chatbots and make money from it.

Here is a summary of what you would gain from attending the training [though it's more in dept than this but this should give you an idea of what you are getting]:
=============================

➡ How to build profitable chatbots without coding [You can do this if you can handle your mouse]

� Learn how to write chatbot scripts - avoid getting banned by facebook.

� FREE & PAID methods to MASSIVELY grow your chatbot subscribers - get leads & sales.

➡ [Case study] - How I used chatbot to generate 467 qualified leads for a client in just 25 days

➡ Learn how to engage your chatbot subscribers the right way

➡ You would learn how to promote products & services to people who interact with your chatbot at any time of the day either manually or automatically.

� You learn how to make money from chatbots.

� [Case study] - How a guy made $800k building chatbots for others within a year.

➡ [Certification] - You also get certified as a chatbot developer in Nigeria - My partner (A top educational company in the US) & I would issue you a certificate if you complete the programme.

➡ 5 hours+ of video content.

➡ & so much more.

Not only that, here are fast action bonuses for the First 10 people who enroll for the training from today:
=======================

✅ You would get access to my Chatbot Mastery Ebook (Currently selling at $14.99 on amazon)

✅ Access Free chatbot templates for 20+ niches - [I WILL also show you how to quickly build different kind of chatbots for different businesses in matter of hours (drag & supply your own personalized content - your bot is ready)]

Some of them are:

� Beauty Salon Chatbot
� Digital Marketing Agency Chatbot
� Freelancer Chatbot
� Real estate Chatbot
� Ecommerce Chatbot
� Dentist Chatbot
� Laundry Chatbot
� Chatbot for Fitness Coaches
� Marketing Agencies Chatbot
� Job recruitment Chatbot
� Plumber Chatbot
� Weather Forecast Chatbot
� Motivational Quotes Chatbot
� Restaurant Chatbot
� Coffee Shop Chatbot
� Insurance Agent Chatbot
� Influencer Chatbot
� Facebook Group Chatbot
� Blogger Chatbot e.t.c.

✅ You get lifetime access to my PAID laundry chatbot template (Currently selling at $79 on botmakers)

✅ I will send you unannounced bonus course to all participants at the end of the training.

The training is scheduled to hold between 26th of October and 2nd of November, 2018 by God grace and it’s going to be 100% ONLINE (Video & Whatsapp formats).

How much is the entire package worth to you?
=============================

This is not a sales page so I won't beat around the bush ���

I'm sure you would smile at this point. Okay.

Back to my write up.

1️⃣️️ This value packed training goes for a token of N7,500 but....

2️⃣️ If you enroll today (03/10/2018), you are sending ONLY N4,000.

3️⃣️️ If you enroll tomorrow (04/10/2018), you are sending N4,500.

4️⃣ Afterwards, you are sending N7,500 - God willing.

To enroll, please pay to:

UBA bank (Savings)

Send payment details to +234 (Whatsapp):

1. Your payee name
2. Your whatsapp number
3. Your email

So that we can add you to the official training group & provide more details.

If I don't add you within 24 hours, just know that the training capacity is full or you don't pay the right amount, hence I would refund your money 100%.

Feel free to share.

Want to be an affiliate to this training & earn, feel free to get in touch with me.

Thanks.

For questions & enquiries, please get in touch with me via +23408167082704 (Whatsapp)

Re: Want To Make Money With Chatbots? by jayfold: 2:52pm On Oct 09, 2022
Hi we can build chatbots of your choice for less. WhatsApp 2349071000475 for a demo

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why E-commerce Is Not Thriving In Nigeria / First Flight To Land In Bayelsa Newly Constructed International Cargo Airport In / flantain farmeen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.