Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Best Romantic Movies Of 2018 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Romantic Movies Of 2018 (1514 Views)

Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies / 'How I Escaped My First Romance Scam Of 2018' - Lady Narrates On Twitter / Best Romantic Stories In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Romantic Movies Of 2018 by Amicable22: 6:14am On Oct 04, 2018
2018 ROMANTIC MOVIES.
Watching a romantic movie is a perfect way to let go of all the hassles, avoid reality and escape to a realm filled with LOVE, LOVE and LOVE. One of the most pleasurable things in life is watching people fall in love.

Are you a hopeless romantic (like me)??. Here are some of my picks on the best romantic movies of 2018. Some are yet to be released, but are definitely worth anticipating.

In no particular order, they are as follows:

MAMMA MIA! HERE WE GO AGAIN.

This movie is set after the events of the first film. It interestingly features flashbacks to 1979. It tells the story of Donna Sheridan's arrival on the Kolokairi island and her first meetings with her daughter's three possible Fathers; Harry, Bill and Sam.

2. FIFTY SHADES FREED.

It is the third and final instalment in the fifty shades film series, following Fifty shades of Darker (2017) and Fifty shades of Grey (2015). Anastasia and Christian had an exotic wedding as they exchanged heartfelt vows in the presence of their loved ones. But they must deal with Ana's former boss Jack who begins to stalk them.

RELEASED: FEB, 2018.

DIRECTED BY JAMES FOLEY

PRODUCED BY MICHEAL DE LUCA.

3. A STAR IS BORN

A washed up musician Jackson Maine (Bradley Cooper) discovers and falls in love with struggling artist Ally (Lady Gaga) just as she was about giving up on her dream to make it big as a singer. As her career takes off, their relationship breaks down as Jackson fights an ongoing battle with his own internal demons.

RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER, 2018

DIRECTED BY BRADLEY COOPER

PRODUCED BY BRADLEY COOPER,BILL GERBER, TODD PHILLIPS.
visit www.arealbeautyhub.com to read more.

1 Like

Re: Best Romantic Movies Of 2018 by Amicable22: 6:16am On Oct 04, 2018
Looking for romantic movies to download... You need to check them out.

Visit www.arealbeautyhub.com for more excitement.
Re: Best Romantic Movies Of 2018 by IamPlato(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2018

I Dislike The 50shades Film

1 Like

Re: Best Romantic Movies Of 2018 by crispus09(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2018
that fifthy is lubish
Re: Best Romantic Movies Of 2018 by Amicable22: 9:34am On Oct 04, 2018
IamPlato:

I Dislike The 50shades Film

Lol...I think I understand why you hate it.....

I'm so in love with the story behind movie...

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Female Lace Fashion Styles / Introverts, Share Your Wooing Experiences / Ladies Can You Offer Your Man Your Money To Pay Your Bride Price If You Love Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.