Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn (19722 Views)

Should I Further My Education Or Learn A Skill To Help My Family? / Top Jobs Of The Future -IT Jobs That Will Remain In Demand Throughout 21 Century / 10 Skills That Are Super Useful To Know In The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by porshnuel: 8:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Good morning landers.....
I am kinda confused so I decided to seek advise......i wrote waec 2014,nd couldnt secure admission so I decided to work in a bar ....but within me I want to learn a skill nd someone is ready to sponsor me....the problem here is that I want to go into anything
I.T related ,so i want u to advise me the skill that is 21 century oriented that never goes out of season ....tanks
Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by SUPERPACK: 8:14am On Oct 04, 2018
programming (mobile and desktop). system repairs web developer.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by porshnuel: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2018
SUPERPACK:
programming (mobile and desktop).
system repairs
web developer.
I appreciate tanks

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by Xxpress(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2018
Learning to Code is easier and faster when you learn it in a world-class environment with the right facilitators and best mentors that will guide you when the going gets tough.

At MSN Academy, we provide you with:

°World class learning facilities(fully Ac classes with free internet)

°Our facilitators are world class with over a decade programming experience and impacting knowledge to people

°Our students, are not taught only technical skills, we teach our students soft skills(like problem solving skills, communication skills and presentation skills)

°Our student are mentored by experienced people in the tech industry. Wale(founder of Techpoint.ng) was at MSN Academy some times ago to mentor our learners to mention just a few

°At MSN Academy, programming is fun as we turn you into a world class solutions provider without burning a hole in your pockets

°Are you ready to Upskill yourself?
Join our November batch by visiting www.msnacad.com/apply

1 Like

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by nony43(m): 6:57am On Oct 08, 2018
3D wallpaper

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by Ajibel(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Python programming

9 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by emmanuelcrawler(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Betnaija.... how to analyze and predict a minimum of two sure odds every weekend....... contact me if interested

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by Richardjemedafe(m): 6:58am On Oct 08, 2018
For me the right skill any body can learn in this century is 'voting the right person irrespecting of tribe,religion or political group... If u had the skill to vote the right person u wdnt still be at home after 4years..(buhari is a ......)ah-d-fear-oh My vote belong to ATIKU2019..who is with me?

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by noble234: 6:58am On Oct 08, 2018
Visit www.creativestudioone.com

Graphics Design with Photoshop, Illustrator and I InDesign.

Motion Graphics 2D and 3D

And Video Post Production

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by freeman95(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2018
Adult film making

smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by Austine2k: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Something go to put food on your table

Study In Australia For Free - Curtin University Fullfunded Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship For International Students

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/curtin-university-crl-merit-scholarship.html
Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by neezar: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2018
Data Science

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by 9jagobetta: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2018
k
Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by whizbee(m): 7:01am On Oct 08, 2018
someone asked for advice... y'all are advertising....una need sense

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by franchasng: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2018
1.) Programming + coding + web design

2.) Digital Marketing

3.) Fashion design; high level

4.) Graphics design using AI + drafting

5.) Computer animation + cartooning

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by Premiumwriter: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2018
feyiyemi18:
DATALAB NIGERIA

Get Professional Training in Data Management, Analysis, Visualization and Reporting

OUR CURRENT TRAINING COURSES

-SPSS for Data Analysis

-STATA for Data Analysis

-R Programming for Data Analysis

-Nvivo for Qualitative Analysis

-Tableau Data Visualization

-Microsoft Power BI

-SQL for Data Science

APPLY NOW

Email: datalabnigeria@gmail.com

Enquiries: 08139608388, 08038518576

Training Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ilorin, Minna, Zaria and Lafia
why don't you answer the question?

I think programming will be ur best option
Thinking about that also. Anyways lemme repair my laptop first.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by whizcartel(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2018
Internet Fraud, Okpo work, etc

10 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by lonelydora: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2018
Learn one artisan skill like Carpentry, Mechanic, Hair dressing, Tailoring, shoe making, etc

7 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by zone51: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2018
All of una on get protein for head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by meobizy(f): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2018
Research. It will come in handy either now or the future.
You can pick a random subject and read up on it. When a certain level of knowledge is amassed you can then create a journal of sort using it.
I had the hobby back in the day but lost the zeal. I guess I’ll go back to it because I turned out wiser at the time.
In a work place the skill can play out especially if you decide to think up ways to improve the workforce or the business environment.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by Olodo24: 7:07am On Oct 08, 2018
porshnuel:
Good morning landers.....
I am kinda confused so I decided to seek advise......i wrote waec 2014,nd couldnt secure admission so I decided to work in a bar ....but within me I want to learn a skill nd someone is ready to sponsor me....the problem here is that I want to go into anything
I.T related ,so i want u to advise me the skill that is 21 century oriented that never goes out of season ....tanks
I hope you'd be receiving cash for upkeep from your people. it's be tough if you ain't getting no money from anywhere cos you're now Money oriented..... too many personal problems facing the youths of today. I'm talking based on myself

anyway, anything internet oriented is cool. web developer

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by gbaskiboy: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2018
emmanuelcrawler:
Betnaija.... how to analyze and predict a minimum of two sure odds every weekend....... contact me if interested
bad pikin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by qanda: 7:08am On Oct 08, 2018
1. Digital Marketing and Copy writing
2. Programming. Web and Mobile App development
3. Business development and blogging (use of CRM software)
4. Data Analysis
5. Application of internet of things and Artificial Intelligence.

Get quality resources about business development and blogging for FREE on Q and A App. Download Q and A App on Google Playstore

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by Trendy247: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2018
Go and learn politics if u want to make it big in this useless country angry

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by Toosure70: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2018
politics or football beting.
Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by Gkarn: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2018
Skip IT Skill and learn other things.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by Princedapace(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Social media influential is actually a good skill for those who may find other hot skills difficult to learn..

But if u are still young, go and learn coding..

If u are interested in learning how to earn money online, check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer..

1 Like

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 08, 2018
FOREX TRADING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best 21 Century Skill To Learn by nymphomaniac(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2018
Richardjemedafe:
For me the right skill any body can learn in this century is 'voting the right person irrespecting of tribe,religion or political group... If u had the skill to vote the right person u wdnt still be at home after 4years..(buhari is a ......)ah-d-fear-oh My vote belong to ATIKU2019..who is with me?
mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Teacher, What's Your Workload And Pay Range? / Pay Rates For Healthcare Professionals In Nigeria / 7 Things You Must Know As A New Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.