Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,022 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik (62930 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating With A Lesbian Girl. Pls What Should I Do / Nude Photo Of Beauty Istifanus, Ex-Miss CommonWealth Nigeria / GUYS: Can You Marry A Retired olosho/ Ex-runs Girl / Ex-promiscuous Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by EzegeNG: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2018
A lady who recently got married to her military boo, has come out to warn Internet users and blogs alike to dissociate her from “Chidinma cucumber girl story” and lesbianism scandal.

Though with a bit of humour attached to her disclaimer, she said when the time has come for her to sue people to court for defamation of character, she’d be suing for the last penny.

Her reaction and disclaimer was prompted after Social Media Users on Facebook were putting up pictures of her wedding, using it as a message of “HOPE” for girls with a bad past.

Read what she put up to douse the rumours that she’s Chidnma the cucumber girl
Excerpt from Chidinma’s statement:

“My attention has been drawn to my wedding pictures making rounds on social media, falsely accusing me of being involved in lesbian acts. .
Let me set the record straight; I was Miss Unizik 2013 and during this time, I diligently executed the duties of my office without any scandal.

I am not a lesbian and i have never partaken in any lesbian act. This is just a clear case of MISTAKEN IDENTITY.

Whether innocently or intentionally, individuals and social media houses who are peddling this falsehood should delete their posts or face dire legal actions.”

Thank you- Mrs Chidinma Anyaegbunam.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/im-not-chidinma-the-cucumber-girl-ex-miss-unizik-cries-out/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by majamajic(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2018
Really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Nbote(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2018
Den U are CHIDINMA CASSAVA.....

170 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Maybe chidimma the pawpaw girl then

12 Likes

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Yewandequeen(f): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Happy for her

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by anayolity: 9:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Keep kwayet... what shall we then call you.

Ladies anything to make you trend do it.... so a rich guy can find you

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by MichaelBukamzy(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2018
chai!!! chidimma okoye dont suffer!!! just because of ordinary cucumber 30naira wey pesn pikin chook inside em puna? una wan use mouth kill am?

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by IME1: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bad name is worse than poverty.
She's not the one
She does not have a bad name
They are all just name sakes including Chidimma the musician
Meanwhile where the musician dey? Abi are you thinking what I'm thinking tongue

21 Likes

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by cosmatika(m): 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Den u re chidinma Dick grin
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ok we have heard grin

but since after Chidinma's case, I lost trust in all beauty pageant stuff.
If she wasn't scandalized, she'd be flexing around as a beauty pageant winner. Who would have known the background work that they do?

Enjoy ya honeymoon jaare and leave matter for Mathias!

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by toyinjimoh(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
who says she's d one, is she ok
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Brains1990:
Ipob fools.lol

yet you wan die ontop matter that has to do with the fools

mad man calling others fools

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by segebase(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
b
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by DBossNG(m): 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Chai
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Opinionated: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Wonderful,
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by xpool(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
anayolity:
Keep kwayet... what shall we then call you.

Ladies anything to make you trend do it.... so a rich guy can find you
Is it any body's fault that you are never happy.
Try to like yourself, small.

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by akeentech(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yeah that's me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by MrWondah(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Chidinma the pineapple girl then...
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by vicdom(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ipob fools.lol[/quote] undecided
Brains1990:
Ipob fools.lol
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Mexyz(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
He who has an ear, let him/her hear Mrs CHIDINMA'S warning, not tomorrow now, we will start hearing 'the military are animals in human skin'. That's after they must have given some so called journalists,bloggers and motivational speakers the beating of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by techstack: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Congrats

There one man for every woman
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by BruncleZuma: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Arysexy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Brains1990:
Ipob fools.lol

Nwa mkpi

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by MartinsD12(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
EzegeNG:
A lady who recently got married to her military boo, has come out to warn Internet users and blogs alike to dissociate her from “Chidinma cucumber girl story” and lesbianism scandal.

Though with a bit of humour attached to her disclaimer, she said when the time has come for her to sue people to court for defamation of character, she’d be suing for the last penny.

Her reaction and disclaimer was prompted after Social Media Users on Facebook were putting up pictures of her wedding, using it as a message of “HOPE” for girls with a bad past.

Read what she put up to douse the rumours that she’s Chidnma the cucumber girl
Excerpt from Chidinma’s statement:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/im-not-chidinma-the-cucumber-girl-ex-miss-unizik-cries-out/

That's one thing in life, your past actions will always follow you even when you try to clean it up, that's chidinma atam cucumber chidinma according to Mr flavour nabania

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by BillgatesMaigad(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
We affit hear u

Bloggers take note
Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by Biggerbros234: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nbote:
Den U are CHIDINMA CASSAVA.....

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik by SimplePlan34: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Cucumber girl u see as ppl dey give other ppl name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / Ladies, Can You Date A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.