Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) (34386 Views)

"EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / 16-Year-Old-Girl Injures Men Who Tried To Rape Her, Spends 28 Days In Prison / Lady Kills Her Uncle Who Tried To Rape Her In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by chidextec: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Bad Guy grin grin
pirodoshit:
Pusing away, doesn’t always mean no
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by chiedozie198100: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
To all the ladies: I don't have money for Shawama means NO.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by zicoraads: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

Zicoraads ,I don't believe your signature.

Scam alert undecided
Zicoraads and zicocards sounds and look same to you?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by charlsecy(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
itiswellandwell:
OK ooooooo! Don't understand that "drugged means No and drunk means No" when you are drunk, you can't say NO naaw and when you are drugged you can't say NO as well abi na me no get sense. Somebody should explain better abeg.
A person under the influence of drug or who is drunk cannot legally give consent. It also applies to an underaged; if you sleep with a 10-year-old, it is rape. It doesn't matter if they gave consent, or even asked you to sleep with them.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by owobaba9090(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
If she is screaming..hmmmm haaaaa huuuuuu yaaaaaa yooooo...does that means NO too
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by IKennaGabriel(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
It depends on the kind on the kind of stop or the tone she is using in sayin stop. If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by justtruth88miSt(f): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
The issue of rape has gotten out of hands. Every day there are reported cases of Neighbours violating children, grandsons raping their grandmothers, really, what's the fun in sleeping with an aged woman Celebrities, A.K.A, role models are not left out. The last time, it was Bill Cosby, recently, it's Christiano Ronaldo.

Unfortunately, many cases are not reported because of fear, shame, intimidation and maybe one's relationship with the rapist.

What is rape?
According to Wikipedia, rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual Intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent. It could include drugging, intimidating or forcing the victim.

This is to say that when a person agrees to sex when they're drunk, it is not consensual.

Rape, oftentimes involves violence as such is a criminal offense which could be committed against males/females, old/young, etc but children and young girls are the most attacked.

It is worth noting that although rape could be committed by strangers, statistics have proven that over 95% of reported cases so far were carried out by someone known to the violated.
#saynotorape
# joininthefightagainstrape
#itcouldbeanybody

The pictures were gotten from Facebook.

all what they display on placards are girls code... if u knw u knw.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Xisnin(m): 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
nonix22:
sometimes "STOP" may mean carry on o
You are playing with jail time and ostracization.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Screaming means e dey pain me

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by enemyofprogress: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
owobaba9090:
If she is screaming..hmmmm haaaaa huuuuuu yaaaaaa yooooo...does that means NO too
that means e dey sweet me die
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Walehelt(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
moaning means ?
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Xisnin(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
kezy58:
please I am not in support of rape...but if u guys are gonna create an awareness of rape,dont make it one sided...Men get raped too....And please one more thing..ladies plz it's not every party u will go to,it's not every friends house you will enta...please be vigilant..it's not every drink,u will take...
Rape is horrible but we shld do our best to avoid being in situations that would lead to rape...

easzypeaszy:
So the RAPE only applies to women or girls...Now Feminist dont see it...The male child is always at fault...If a male child is been raped it is called sexual advances..I don suffer tire as a boy even as a man am still sufferin bc i hv to provide everytin..Dats how my frnd took a lady out nd d lady ordered fr everytin costin ma Nigga 20k...den she ask fr TP to go home wch he did..dat d kind of men u gals want...the hashtag should also include,,,Stop collecting if you cannot give...

SAY NO TO RAPE..DO NT RAPE A FEMALE CHILD AND A MALE CHILD IS NOT EXCLUDED

The beauty of democracy is that you can go out and protest or campaign for what you want.
What I don't understand is your criticism of their message when you can also write your own
message and post it online.

The other day, I saw some group sharing mosquito net and campaigning against malaria.
One could also ask; what about HIV or is malaria the only disease?

These brave humans have made their point. Will you continue to hide behind your keyboard?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Alquddus: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
http://workpocketmoney.com/?id=240079
Check this out my people...... It's really gonna worth it
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by BigbamoAYO(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
justli:

Death penalty for rapist. Very lofty idea. Who's going to be the judge? Human I guess.

Then u had sex with a girl the next day. She thinks u cool and started loving u. Then she finds u with another girl, and because you don't really give a shit u ignore her.

Then she feels heartbroken and embittered and all out to get vengeance.

Of course you raped her. You're going to deny that u did. But the medics are going to find a remain of your semen in there.

If Egyp had that law, Joseph's dreams would have been cut short my brother. Think .

Thousands of men destroyed everyday day over rape. Who speaks for them.
Hmm, i rest my case
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Shaev7(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, The viral video of those young girls and boys showed that the church has failed. Instead of preaching salvation and condemning immoralities, our churches and pastors are interested in preaching prosperity, tithes and offerings. Every message is based on financial returns for churces and their criminal G.O'S. Cases like this are predominant in the south despite the high concentration of churches. How many muslims will you find partaking in such immorality? Muslims girls are well groomed, covered in decent dressings yet we Christians see their ways as primitive. When organizations like Muric lambast we Christians for our hypocrisy we ignore the message and begin to demonize Islam. Even though I condemn rape, events like this makes me ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will never join Christianity sad
if really you are what you claim, "born again" you wont make such comment. The point crashed somewhere along the line. This is not religious based, as you have spoken stereotypically above. By modest dress of Muslim girls makes them holy and modest right? Well, try have a recap of your comment and listen to yourself properly. Maybe you should use NL modify tool to edit your comment. This sh*t happens everywhere and anytime. Or you've not heard of imams cases right. Please be constructive and reasonable when making public opinion. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by rockguy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
So screaming and moaning also means no...,. ISSOKAY
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by easzypeaszy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Xisnin:

The beauty of democracy is that you can go out and protest or campaign for what you want.
What I don't understand is your criticism of their message when you can also write your own

The other day, I saw some group sharing mosquito net and campaigning against malaria.

These brave humans have made their point. Will you continue to hide behind your keyboard?
on ur own
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by nonix22(m): 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
oh, i see grin grin grin
courna:

stop means stop!!!

stop joor means carry go

sense wee not kee me
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by nonix22(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
i get it now. I was actually referring to "STOP JOOR"
Xisnin:

You are playing with jail time and ostracization.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Deltatoto: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
Lalasticlala, RoyalRoy, Dominique, the world needs to see this
thunder fire this girl that said screaming means no.when some of us can’t do without a girl screaming
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by binsanni(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
forward means yes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by alabi484(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ladies will tell you leave me alone,you will adhere and they'll tell you you're not a man later...confused set of creatures undecided
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Cyriloha(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Handshake
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by uzolexis(f): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
okomogo:
I perfectly understand the message and I totally condemn rape but how do we understand the usual NO but YES of the babes. If you go ahead they will say, what have you done, if you stop they will gossip with their friends how useless the guy was for not Manning up. I'm not understanding

If she says no, leave her. If she gossips or makes a jest of you cos of that, she's the stupid one not you. Just take No as No.

2 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Curry30: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
praiseoski:
So if both parties were drunk and had sex, its rape too??

Yes oh, raped by alcohol grin
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Splendidsun: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Even silence means NO, silence is not consent !
Consent must be given in words and in actions.

3 Likes

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Enigmaticprof(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, The viral video of those young girls and boys showed that the church has failed. Instead of preaching salvation and condemning immoralities, our churches and pastors are interested in preaching prosperity, tithes and offerings. Every message is based on financial returns for churces and their criminal G.O'S. Cases like this are predominant in the south despite the high concentration of churches. How many muslims will you find partaking in such immorality? Muslims girls are well groomed, covered in decent dressings yet we Christians see their ways as primitive. When organizations like Muric lambast we Christians for our hypocrisy we ignore the message and begin to demonize Islam. Even though I condemn rape, events like this makes me ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will never join Christianity sad

I hardly get involved in religious post because Africans are sentimental. I tend to believe that you're a Christian, religion and morality are interpersonal. Does religion train us to be moral? Yes! Does religion force or impose its beliefs in us? No!. Kindly not be a tool for religious disintegration. God bless Islam, Christianity and Traditional religion.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by brianluv1122(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:

it is not too late 4 u to join n i dont tink u a christian judgin frm wat u r sayin. Pls stop spoilin christianity
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by samsongbemisola(m): 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
itiswellandwell:
OK ooooooo! Don't understand that "drugged means No and drunk means No" when you are drunk, you can't say NO naaw and when you are drugged you can't say NO as well abi na me no get sense. Somebody should explain better abeg.
it means guys should have sex with ladies under the influence of drugs and alcohol because they are not in their senses due to the drugs or alcohol.
Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Seahawk: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
nonix22:
sometimes "STOP" may mean carry on o
no it doesn’t

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Seahawk: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thank you
Xisnin:

1 Like

Re: Youth Corpers Say NO To Rape! (Pictures) by Psoul(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
GoTV:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian, The viral video of those young girls and boys showed that the church has failed. Instead of preaching salvation and condemning immoralities, our churches and pastors are interested in preaching prosperity, tithes and offerings. Every message is based on financial returns for churces and their criminal G.O'S. Cases like this are predominant in the south despite the high concentration of churches. How many muslims will you find partaking in such immorality? Muslims girls are well groomed, covered in decent dressings yet we Christians see their ways as primitive. When organizations like Muric lambast we Christians for our hypocrisy we ignore the message and begin to demonize Islam. Even though I condemn rape, events like this makes me ashamed of being a Christian. In my next life i will never join Christianitysad

Guy ur comment is so disgusting. I don't want to beliv u ar even a Christian or someone born where Christianity exist.
Your comment is all about condemning Christianity rather than addressing the issue of rape.

The case of rape is not just a case to be blamed on religion alone. It is a failure in the generality of both social, religion and cultural standard.
Rapists do not come only from Christian homes. Cases of rape are heard both in the Christian and Moslem societies.
Rapist cannot say they don't hear the gospels of salvation. So blaming the Pastors alone on this is an irrational logic.

U also said that rape cases are predominant in the South. Bros, get ur facts very well. If you are really in touch with the situation of things in this country, you will be ashamed to make this utterance.
Saying that the Muslim girls are more better groomed than the Christian girls is just another lie that came up by ur paucity of information.

Finally, waiting for ur next life to join Islamic religion means that lack will power and a weakling. If u know that the religion is the best u can get in this life and also the one that will lead you to the eternal life, why not join it right away instead of waiting for the next life that you may not have.

In conclusion, I put it to you that you are a Moslem pretending to be a Christian in order to cajole Christianity. You better go and get a life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) / Big Brother VS Baby Daddy Fight (Photos) / Herdsmen Fight Over Missing Cows In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.