Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Architecture And Interior Design Services - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architecture And Interior Design Services (3704 Views)

The World's Best Architecture And Interior Designs Of 2021 ( Pics) / This House Cost 6.9 Billion Naira - See Pictures And Interior , Will You Buy It / A Brief History Of Modern Architecture And Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2018
Hello everyone ... I offer services for architectural design drawings, 3d Visualization renderings for both Interior and exterior designs and 3d tutorials at affordable rates. Looking forward to doing business you... Contact 07068474271, 09032831621,

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by ogtavia(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hey bro. Nice visuals. What render software did you use in making all these?
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thanks bro... Sketchup... Vray.. 3ds max
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Thanks ... I used Sketchup... 3ds max... V-ray

1 Like

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by ogtavia(m): 2:52am On Oct 05, 2018
oh sketchup...Nice.
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2018
Design your comfort... How well you live determines how long you would... Get professional architecture and Planning services...

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 9:39am On Oct 19, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2018
Good morning everyone... Be aware of the role your Interior spaces play in your overall wellbeing as an occupant, be it a work environment or a dwelling space. Contact us for best design ideas... Have a great week ahead.
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 10:34am On Nov 21, 2018
Good morning everyone.. Visit our facebook and Instagram pages at DesigniQ Ltd. We render professional architecture and Planning services, remodeling and renovations and Building construction. Contact us on 0706 847 4271 and 0903 283 1621.. Thank you.
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tired of a boring working environment..? Give your workspace the required uplift it needs... Serenity induces productivity... Call us for your renovations and space remodeling... Trust to get a good value for your commitment... Looking forward to doing business with you. Happy Sunday

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 1:06pm On May 17, 2019
Maximize your workspace and increase your productivity.... Contact us today 07068474271

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Contact us for your space remodeling...be it a Spa, a retail outlet or a work space...we give the best contemporary designs to your space and bring in the right ambience. Contact 0706 847 4271 . Call/ WhatsApp
Or visit our page fb.com/DesigniQLtd
Or instagram @ design_iqltd

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Redefine your space with any interior design style that suits you....we’re here to serve you. Let us infuse the right ambience and serenity into your space ....contact 0706 847 4271 ( call/WhatsApp) or follow us on
Facebook at fb.com/designiqltd
Instagram @ design_iqltd

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 11:15am On Nov 20, 2019
Contact us for your space remodeling and renovation works. 0706 847 4271

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 11:30am On Nov 27, 2019
Contact us for interior design solutions and space remodeling of your homes, offices, schools, retail outlet and recreational spaces.
Contact 0706 847 4271

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Nikra(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
You have some beautiful projects here, thanks for sharing. I like minimalist design with neutral colors. It was my dream to have such a house. And I finally have it. All the money that I gained in a couple of years is invested in my new house. It is worth every damn penny. The interior designing company turned my house into a futuristic one that I couldn't recognize when it was finished. I love the white, gray and black that they added. Plus, in every room there are some gold touches, which look spectacular. Now I can tell that I accomplished something in this life, no doubts.
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
You’re welcome Nikra...do contact us when you have upcoming projects. Thanks in advance
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
It’s here again... it’s December and we will be offering free 3D design for your consultations on our architectural and interior design services. Yes, I mean free top notch rendered 3D visualization of your projects.
Offer runs till 21st of December...
Visualize it! Achieve it!!
T&C apply

1 Like

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
3 bedroom apartments design on a half plot size of land.
Get your contemporary designs and build easy with us.
Contact nthdesigniq@gmail.com

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Contact us for the contemporary architectural designs at pocket friendly rates.
Build your dream!
Mails us @ nthdesigniq@gmail.com
Whatsapp 07068474271

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 7:24am On Dec 25, 2019
Wishing all our customers and prospective clients a fun filled festive experience and complements of the season. ��
Refer us to your friends, families and partners, it’s still never late to live comfortably �

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2019
5 bedroom monoplex designed by us. Features 5 en suite bedrooms, 2 living rooms , kitchen, dining , store and study room.
We build with best practices.
Contact nthdesigniq@gmail.com

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 11:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
We don’t only design on paper... we follow our designs up from execution to completion giving our clients the true satisfaction and value they desire.
Call / WhatsApp 07068474271

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
A concise 3 bedroom bungalow with a BQ featuring a living room, dining area, kitchen/store, 3 en suite bedrooms and a laundry. The more information you feed us, the better satisfaction we serve you.

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2020
2020 is here and we really give a special appreciation to clients who have shown faith in us by giving us the opportunity to transform their spaces ( no matter how small they are). You are really appreciated and we stick to our promise to keep impressing you and never let you down on your expectations.
To our prospective clients, we hope to work with you and give stunning, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing designs for your spaces.
Turn around the feel in your homes, office spaces, retail outlets, relaxation spots and experience an upturn in production and comfort.
We’re always here to serve...
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by david0007: 5:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
I have a project don't know how you can help with design.

I have been forced to build a 3 storey building due to the location of my plot.

I intended to build 4 ,2 bedroom apartment and a 4 bedroom duplex all in one building.can this be achieved? it will be a 3 storey building with 3, 2 bedroom flats on the left side of the building and the duplex and 2 bedroom on the right side of the building (ground and first floor for duplex and then the third floor for 2 bedroom. Don't knw if this make sense.

I also dont like the conventional roofing with aluminium, i want concerete as i have seen in sample pictures you uploaded.

How can you help.
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2020
david0007:
I have a project don't know how you can help with design.

I have been forced to build a 3 storey building due to the location of my plot.

I intended to build 4 ,2 bedroom apartment and a 4 bedroom duplex all in one building.can this be achieved? it will be a 3 storey building with 3, 2 bedroom flats on the left side of the building and the duplex and 2 bedroom on the right side of the building (ground and first floor for duplex and then the third floor for 2 bedroom. Don't knw if this make sense.

I also dont like the conventional roofing with aluminium, i want concerete as i have seen in sample pictures you uploaded.

How can you help.

Okay sir, I think I can get a clue of the typology from your message. However , I will be at your service sir if we can have a chat on WhatsApp so we can have a proper look and proffer sustainable and workable solution to your design. Thanks for reaching out sir
You can contact me on 0706 847 4271
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
We aim to satisfy our clients through value engineering and best practices in the construction sector. We have got you covered from the design stage through the construction to completion. Contact us nthdesigniq@gmail.co
Whatsapp/ Call 0706 847 4271

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Contemporary four bedroom all en suite semi detached house with bq.
Features;
GROUND FLOOR
Ante room
Living room
Dining area
Kitchen /store
Guest bedroom
BQ room

FIRST FLOOR
Bedrooms
Cinema room
Family lounge

PENT FLOOR
Master bedroom
Walk in closet .

The more information you give us... the better we serve you.
3D renderings dropping soon!!
Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Contemporary four bedroom all en suite semi detached house with bq.
Features;
GROUND FLOOR
Ante room
Living room
Dining area
Kitchen /store
Guest bedroom
BQ room

FIRST FLOOR
Bedrooms
Cinema room
Family lounge

PENT FLOOR
Master bedroom
Walk in closet .

The more information you give us... the better we serve you.
3D renderings dropping soon

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2020
Ever heard of the statement ‘less is more’?...what strikes your mind when you come across a contemporary building design.. we as architects/ designers strive to give our prospective clients comfortingly well thought out designs as part of our quota in contributing to the built environment. Contact us for a seamless experience.
Nthdesigniq@gmail.com
0706 847 4271

Re: Architecture And Interior Design Services by Adegunle4(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2020
A beautiful morning to our clients and prospective customers....Never forget the impact of living/ working in a serene environment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genuine Lands Available At Awka Anambra State. / HAVILLA GARDENS Estate Ibeju Lekki now #540k Buy 5 Get 1 Free Promo / New 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.