Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) (7805 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shockingly Revealed Her Naked Body After Her Show / My Husband Took Ozo Title, I Am Now Lolo: White Woman Revealed With Pictures. / Fans Divided Over Roman Goddess' Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: 'Kuku Go Nude' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by WotzupNG: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Fans of a popular TV show have been left divided after a woman revealed her bare breasts on live television.

ITV Lorraine launched a campaign for Breast Cancer Awareness Month called You Know Breast. During a latest episode of the show, the host Lorraine Kelly invited Dr Hilary Jones to do a live examination of breasts to show women how to check for lumps.

A busty woman was invited onto the show for a live demonstration of how women could examine their breasts at home.

The woman immediately took off her top revealing her bare breasts as Dr Hilary showed women how they could perform the examination.

Viewers were however left divided as to whether the act was appropriate for breakfast television.

One person posted:
"Not necessary to show boobs on TV just for a demonstration, could have had an animated video.. Similarly why is a man always talking about woman's problems."
But another hit back:
"1. He’s a doctor. 2. If you’re offended at a live demonstration to help women check if they have cancer you need help. 3. We should acknowledge how brave that lady was to demonstrate live on air to millions of people, especially when people are stupidly offended by it."

A third chipped in:
"I’m never at home to watch Lorraine but my sister told me this was happening and I think it’s SO important. Disappointed to see some on Twitter saying it’s inappropriate. EVERYONE HAS BREASTS. EVERYONE CAN GET BREAST CANCER. But rarely are we shown how to check for it."

A fourth wrote:
"See, now if they were doing a segment on testicular cancer and they were doing a demonstration on how to detect it, they’d pre-record it so they can censor the testicles. So why did they do a LIVE segment on a woman? Don’t want to see t*ts on TV at this time."

A fifth replied:
"The amount of prudes on twitter following an important piece of tv, informing women how to check for breast cancer. From women no less."

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/fans-divided-woman-bare-breasts-television/

Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2018
" The woman immediately took off her top revealing her bare breasts as Dr Hilary showed women how they could perform the examination."

See as doctors dey groove Doctors I hail una.

Some doctors dey finger women pussy with their hand gloves dey pretend like say dem no dey enjoy the thing.

Especially during child delivery doctors go finger pussy tire, talk say dem wan check something.

I like that their work o.
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by Jude49(m): 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
" The woman immediately took off her top revealing her bare breasts as Dr Hilary showed women how they could perform the examination."

Some doctors dey finger women pussy with their hand gloves dey pretend like say dem no dey enjoy the thing.

Especially during child delivery doctors go finger pussy tire, talk say dem wan check something.

Shut up there

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Where is NwaAmaikpe!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

"Especially during child delivery doctors go finger pussy tire, talk say dem wan check something".

This is off please. Like who does that.

The woman has pocketed her greens. It's business for her yeah?

We've seen worse. This world is a wild wild place.

1 Like

Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by tayebest(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Oyinbo people no dey shame, on a live TV faa
see bress abeg shocked
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by Kingosytex(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe come and see something oo...
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by cahrlifa(m): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Not everyone is a pervert or thinks in a myopic way like you.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Heheh. Comment my reserve
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by WotzupNG: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by nemazelahe: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mind blowing Class

Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by Cozbymaster97(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
OP where are the divided fans please.

1 Like

Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by nazablossom(f): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
There are things that need real demonstration before it can be understood. I commend the woman's bravery.

She will be paid for this I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by happybee: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nice set of titties tongue..
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by Naughtytboy: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
nazablossom:
There are things that need real demonstration before it can be understood. I commend the woman's bravery.

She will be paid for this I guess.
can you do it?
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by GentleMoney: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by sureteeboy(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jude49:

Shut up there
I couldn't even read his post to the end before I scrolled it all away. I'm allergic to such sh1ts.
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by nazablossom(f): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Naughtytboy:
can you do it?
No, I can't.
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by efembaba(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hmmm. D world has turned inside out. Abnormal occurrences are now normal in people's eyes.. What is left to be seen in dis pervasive world of depraved people
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by obynno7(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

see ur life
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 05, 2018
At least she's doing it for something that's enlightening.... Unlike our stupid people who'll bare breasts to be sucked on live Tv
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by FisifunKododada: 1:57am On Oct 05, 2018
If she is okay with it who are you to judge?
Gbeborun dem plenty for town...hey o dem plenty for town...looku looku dem plenty for town hey o dem plenty for tow
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by RussianKGB: 1:57am On Oct 05, 2018
Very fit and matured milf. Breasts are still thick and fresh. Better to go nude on tv for breast cancer awareness that's educational than going nude on d Internet in the name of sextapes or slay queen syndrome.
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by Olufela30: 1:58am On Oct 05, 2018
See as the breasts be like tangerine !! ����
Re: Fans Divided After Woman Revealed Her Bare Breasts On Live Television (photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2018
RussianKGB:
Very fit and matured milf. Breasts are still thick and fresh. Better to go nude on tv for breast cancer awareness that's educational than going nude on d Internet in the name of sextapes or slay queen syndrome.
you are very correct. The sad part is many are not looking at the educational and insightful part of it.

(1) (Reply)

Ay, Gordons, I Go Die, Chuks D General, Acapella To Thrill Abuja At Throne Of La / Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend / Bride Stirs Outrage After Exposing Boobs On Her Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.