Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) (1958 Views)

Exploring The Pros And Cons Of Shopify Dropshipping: A Comprehensive Analysis / ⚡⭐Make Money with Shopify Dropshipping Free Complete Step By Step Training Cours / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by Nemesis99(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Top of the day to Everyone who cares to follow this thread.
My name is Jubril Oyetunji and I am what most people refer to as the MAKE MONEY ONLINE go to guy (even if I say so myself) and also the CEO of soon to be registered company SMART MINDS EMPIRE

You'll have to pardon me for any error(s) spotted.

I really don't want this thread to be boring, so its best we make it interactive until you understand how its properly done.

The stages of the tutorials would be as follow

1) How to organize your shopify store
2) Best Apps (Free) to aid your work
3) How to research the almost perfect niche
4) How to market your products via Instagram influencer(s)
5) How to spot Instagram influencers that are gonna fetch you money and are cheap. Etc

I don't want to sound like a jerk who's repeating what others have. So, I need confirmation to proceed.
Just 10 replies to indicate interest and I'll kick start.

Good afternoon from my END
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by abx1718: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ride on boss...

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by espirito(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
ride on

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by Dopefiend(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
We here

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by franky156(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Legooo

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by MICHEAL346(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Leggo

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by jennann(f): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Following already!

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by Nemesis99(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Cont.

Thank you guys for showing interest.
I am currently recuperating and bored is almost sending me back to Asokoro Hospital Lol.

Without further blabbing, lemme get to the main deal.
But before getting into the deal, I want you guys to understand that the entire tutorial here would just be to open your eyes to the earning opportunities dropshipping (shopify) has to offer.

When you go on shopify, and click on get started at the top right corner, you are given options

1) 14 Days Trial (I made my first $600 in ecommerce) with this trial.

2) The normal plan selection.

Once you have decided on whether you wanna test out the ocean with 14 days trial or you just wanna go all in.

All I have mentioned above are things you can wriggle your way around with ease.

But the next step(s) are some of the most important steps you'll need to make a headway.

When you are on the welcome page, we are gonna be installing some themes that are gonna make out dropshipping business a bit easy for us to run.

So, you'll need to click on ONLINE STORES on the left side of the screen am and you'll be taken to a page where you get to see Explore Free Themes (you'll need to scroll down the page once to find the option).

The best theme I use and I have found most of these influencers toh use is BROOKLYN.
Once its selected, click on install and on the next page. Click on PUBLISH THEME.

At this point, you have a shopify store set up and the perceived best free theme to use.

Now, depending on you niche, you should be able to customize the store look to your taste.

Customizing your store to suit your niche is as simple as ABC.
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by MICHEAL346(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
o yeah pls continue sir

1 Like

Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by Gudlite: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Following
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by Gudlite: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Following Sir, Go ahead
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Just joining! I've always wanted to start dropshipping.
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by noble71(m): 4:50am On Oct 05, 2018
Present Sir! Where Op go? wink
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by HRHF: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Following
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by abbeyfel: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2018
Still waiting pls!
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by Nemesis99(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Cont.

Sorry guys
Been finding it difficult to do anything here for a couple of hours.

Like the previous post said.
You need to customize the look of your store to suit your niche (you can outsource it).

After customization, the next step is to go to settings at the right side of the screen.

On the next page, click on checkout.

After that. You'll be taken to a new page where you'll have to scroll down to find the REFUND POLICY.
What you have to do here is to click on "generate sample refund policy"

Do that to the "privacy policy" and also "Terms of service" and click save.

Now, the next step is to create the pages for
Refund policy
Privacy policy
Terms of service.

After clicking save, the next is to click on online store just by the left hand side of the screen and you'll be Shown a list.

From the list, choose pages.
Once you click on pages, click on add pages and you get to see where you can type.

In the title bar, type in Refund Policy and click save
Click on add page at the top right and in the title bar, type in Privacy Policy then click save.

Do that for Terms of service too and you are 50% done with that section.

Next step is to go back to the section where you generated the samples and copy each text to their respective pages and save
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by Nemesis99(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2018
Cont.

Now we are gonna edit the checkout option on our store.
Goto settings, Click on checkout

In the customer accounts section, check customer account optional.
In the form option, check require first and last name.
Company name should be left at hidden.
Address line 2 should be optional.
Shipping phone number should be optional.

In the order processing section, the following settings are okay.

The shipping address should be the billing address.
Ask permission to send promotional email should be set ad default (yes).
After an order has been paid,
Choose do not fulfil automatically.

Save all the settings.....

Viola, you are done with this section.
This is arguably the most boring part and also the mist important part (if you want your store to be trusted).

Questions are welcomed before we continue.
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by mukhcech(m): 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
Please continue
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by kdfinest(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
following...
Re: A-Z Of Shopify Dropshipping (all You Need To Know) by debybeautyworld(f): 3:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Please continue sir

(1) (Reply)

Contact Easyfix Electricals your For Solar/Inverter Installation #08149708603 / 5000 Liters Tanks/ Plastic and Metal Drums For Sale / 5 Modern Markets In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.