Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (48511 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by lexy2014: 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
MallamJackson:

Unbelievable!

OK. You're right I am the one lacking in comprehension.

Can we now let it go please?

geeez!
gringrincheesygringrin

So now its unbelievable? When u called others "feeble minds", it wasn't unbelievable. Enjoy ur weekend
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by MallamJackson(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
lexy2014:
gringrincheesygringrin

So now its unbelievable? When u called others "feeble minds", it wasn't unbelievable. Enjoy ur weekend

Laughs

With your weak-head?

You can only to yourself be wicked

Enjoy your weekend.

grin
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Daboomb: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
@AlhajiChinyere and @Yoigbaman.

Please dont take me serious o.
I am just relaxing online.
Thanks all the same
Re: Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love by Micholawoye: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2018
Daboomb:

Please dont insult the woman, you guys of today are just too myopic to accept reality!
You dont have to DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL OR CRIMINAL, to make your wife comfortable.

It is simple:
- Get a GOOD Education and come out with a good grade
- Train and Develop yurself with SKILLS that are in Demand, marketable Skills
- Dont be lazy, dont do drugs, dont indulge in things that would reduce your worth and market value and dont do anything ILLEGAL or UNLAWFUL
- Leave time in you rlife to communicate with God or whatever you belive in.
-Develop Standard morals and values about life

I swear, if you do these five simple things during your Youthful years are you are not comfortable by 30yrs, confront me and l would set you up in business, with enough capital that would make you rich enough to throw back my Capital in my face, in less than seven years from the day l gave it to you.

Comfortable Life is not Magic, it is a painstaking process of step-by-step, coupled with dilligence, which most young people dont have.
Anyone who can HONESTLY say, with their hands on their heart, that they have done all the five things above and are still uncomfortable in life, need deliverance.
I will offer it. grin grin

Good morning bros. I really enjoyed your write up. I would love to have your phone number so we can talk. Have a nice day sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed / Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.