Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) (8650 Views)

Adsense Pin Verification Using The Nigerian National Id Card / How To Solve Amazon Phone Verification Problem / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by zoho23(m): 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
my last ADSENSE pin was generated onAug 1, 2018 But it didn't come to my address. I've waited till today 45th October ,2018 still I didn't receive any letter. Now adsense showing me-

You have less than one month to verify your PIN, otherwise your ad units will stop displaying ads.

Is there anything to change there? Should I request for new pin now (It may take more than a month to come I think) ? or should I do something else ?
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Adsense pin usually take 4 weeks to arrive, though a bit longer in some cases. And you'll be required to input the pin on your account, which failure to do after 4 months will result Google suspending ads from running on your site.

However, if you failed to get the pin, you can request for reissue and to know when you can request reissue, you will need to log into your account and check on the home tab under account settings.

And there are maximum of 3 possible attempts to request the pin.

Afterwhich, you will now be presented an option to use government issued ID card, like Drivers License, International Passport, etc

NB: All the sent pins for your account will be same, so any one that eventually arrived can still be used to verify the account.

14 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by Anasko(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
I dont think google send the pin to our addresses, because that is almost 3 month i have been applying but yet to receive my pin
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by miqos02(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lop
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by Angelb4: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by tobdave(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Its better u request for pin
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by Wealthyonline(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
why put yourself thru so much stress, when you only need your mobile phone to make some bucks

see my signature
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by emekabros2: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Change the address in your and use a popular post office in your area and request for a new pin.However if you get the pin after the last attempt,you can upload your national ID card(they will give u space to upload it provided u have requested for the pin the maximum number of times u are allowed to request.Bros relax u don't have any problem.I urge u to request for a pin now
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by Emperorempower(m): 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
someone told me there is a way you can get your pin through email, I've will be glad if its works,
Just waiting.
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by ryusufu(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
I always use my father's P.O. Box address, and they always deliver. If u have someone with a P.O. Box just use it. THANK ME LATER

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by Emperorempower(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
emekabros2:
Change the address in your and use a popular post office in your area and request for a new pin.However if you get the pin after the last attempt,you can upload your national ID card(they will give u space to upload it provided u have requested for the pin the maximum number of times u are allowed to request.Bros relax u don't have any problem.I urge u to request for a pin now
Is voters card part of allowed government I'd ?
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by Ayodejioak(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
The pin does get mail and arrives. The problem is what address you used. Dont even ever think of using a home address. Except maybe you live on Lagos island. The best working solution is using a bank address where a friend or family works. Thank me later.

A PO Box would have been an option but the old mama staff will rip you off the moment they discover your mail came in from USA, they'll even go as far as lying that your mail never got deliver if you dont settle them well. Another discrepancy is we have very few mail in 'active' state in Nigeria - you are suppose to pay a monthly stipend which almost nobody does to have their mailbox remain active, there by having your mail automatically forwarded to a public defaulter box

Quick question guys, is it possible to change country of origin for Google adsense. Had my account created in Nigeria, now I need my address changed but I don't see that option. Any other person in my shoes?
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by ExpiredNigeria: 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Where do you love? That's the most important factor to consider, if it's a place where the address is difficult to locate your pin might have arrived Nigeria since but been dumped somewhere.. in my case I opened a PO Box and it was not stressful at.. after three weeks I just checked my box and picked the sweet money pin.. it's been over six years though but, I haven't made a dime because I gave up blogging long time ago but the AdSense is still valid

5 Likes

Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by cover9ja: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
zoho23:
my last ADSENSE pin was generated onAug 1, 2018 But it didn't come to my address. I've waited till today 45th October ,2018 still I didn't receive any letter. Now adsense showing me-

You have less than one month to verify your PIN, otherwise your ad units will stop displaying ads.

Is there anything to change there? Should I request for new pin now (It may take more than a month to come I think) ? or should I do something else ?

Its faster if you as them to resend. Before you do, I would advice you get someone in the US to help you receive it. Its faster that way.
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by sunnedee2: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Request a new pin.
Use a P.O. Box or P.M.B Address.
It could be a church address or someone else
It will be here before a month.
Hope this helps
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by dogstyle007(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by bluefilm: 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
zoho23:

45th October indeed!!! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by Realdeals(m): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
The problem is usually with postal/zip code, sure you use the right code?
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by BonkoINC: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ayodejioak:
The pin does get mail and arrives. The problem is what address you used. Dont even ever think of using a home address. Except maybe you live on Lagos island. The best working solution is using a bank address where a friend or family works. Thank me later.

A PO Box would have been an option but the old mama staff will rip you off the moment they discover your mail came in from USA, they'll even go as far as lying that your mail never got deliver if you dont settle them well. Another discrepancy is we have very few mail in 'active' state in Nigeria - you are suppose to pay a monthly stipend which almost nobody does to have their mailbox remain active, there by having your mail automatically forwarded to a public defaulter box

Quick question guys, is it possible to change country of origin for Google adsense. Had my account created in Nigeria, now I need my address changed but I don't see that option. Any other person in my shoes?

No you cannot change country of origin

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by BonkoINC: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
This is not an issue.
.either you change your address or wait till you are asked to upload a document of identification.

Violla. Op like you sha. Push your stuff come fp.
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by pwetie: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Sit back and relax. Usually after d last trial by mail, Google will give you another option of verification via uploading a valid identity card containing your picture.

In my own case I got 2letters of pin after using d second method. The letters were already posted months earlier without my knowing to the office mailing bag I used. At that point the leeters weren't useful anymore since have been verified.
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
zoho23:

Why don't you verify with a government issued ID?
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by SirLakes: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Okay...... Lemme show you the surest & bestest way to get Adsense pin

Read: How To Get Your Adsense Pin In Nigeria

Note: you go gimme 50% of your first earning, if not do not read wink wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by Elvis295(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Use my address it will reach u fast. 09082202435. I stay in ph
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by SirLakes: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
Anasko:
I dont think google send the pin to our addresses, because that is almost 3 month i have been applying but yet to receive my pin

They do send

I am sure Your Adsense pin go dey one post office dey cool off grin
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by Bamidey: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Also I wanna know why FB ain't serving ADs no more. undecided
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by fastseo: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
zoho23:

it didn't come to u? u think we are in Europe.. U ought to go to the post office u used and drop ur name and number on a book, they will call u when it arrives or u can visit them from week to week to remind them.

alternative requests for another pin then include your phone number at the end of the address
Re: Google Adsense Pin Verification Problem (one Month Left) by dotun4luv(m): 5:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
Do not be distressed. If after a month and the pin didn't arrives. You can verify using your ID card. It's a valid option.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Blog Qualify For Google Adsense / 5 Hot Niches Nigerian Bloggers Underrate -Techinfo / Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.