Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (56742 Views)

2023: Femi Bamisile Defeats Bumi Adenuga For APC Rep Ticket In Ekiti / Akin Alabi Wins Federal Legislator Of The Year Award / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by jolomiurenyi(m): 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
seunmsg:
Wow! Congratulations Oloye Akin Alabi. From Nairaland to Nairabet and now national assembly. Very encouraging trajectory.

Naim be NNN nah.... angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by AdeOracle(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
shukudi:

That sugar don turn to bitterleaf o.
Him mumu brand na Puma design am. The over bloated guy think say popularity for 2-3 LGAs na same popularity for 33 LGAs. Him eye for don clear now. Moreso, he no get d money and fame of Akin Alabi nd Akin Alabi wife come be Governor's SSA for education. So, Akin and him wealth dey inside main APC caucus for Oyo state.

Akin Alabi's wife SSA? For where ? His wife is the COO of his company oh .
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jarus:

Yeah, he's been on nairaland for long.

Even in his hustling days before he hammer for Nirabet.

I'm expecting to see your poster soon under APC
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by homebase(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Akin Alabi a very nice man.

He render an assistance to me in my up coming year of my internet marketing journey.

Then he was still a warrior in the Nigeria internet marketing space before he blow with nairabet.

That help really mean a lot to me.

How i wish i am in constituency to vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

I'm expecting to see your poster soon under APC

LOL

Youths of my community wan push me. I no do.

Not interested in elective politics. The wahala is too much.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by joinnow: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
seunmsg:
Wow! Congratulations Oloye Akin Alabi. From Nairaland to Nairabet and now national assembly. Very encouraging trajectory.

To Nairassembly

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jarus:

LOL

Youths of my community wan push me. I no do.

Not interested in elective politics. The wahala is too much.

Why not, you fall my hand. At least I can trust that you're smarter than 90% of those there
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

Why not, you fall my hand. At least I can trust that you're smarter than 90% of those there

I no get the mind
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Yareema22(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
seunmsg:
from Nairaland to Nairabet and "Naira assembly"...lols grin
seunmsg:
from Nairaland to Nairabet and "Naira assembly"...lols
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by bluefilm: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Nairabet is no longer in vouque na, it Bet9ja!
You're right.

I cannot even remember the last time I saw a nairabet shop anywhere.

Nairabet no be am again.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by mbolajide2010: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by einsteine(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
raumdeuter:

He still has young children o
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Caseless: 12:08am On Oct 05, 2018
seunmsg:
from nairaland??
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by candygist: 12:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Maket:
So, this is the man making children to steal from their parents.

Which children ? Abi you dey stark from your parents to play bet ?
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by afobam(m): 1:00am On Oct 05, 2018
Hotfreezer:
He's also a Nairalander. I remember there was a December that he shared 100M to Nairabet users here on Nairaland and other sites.
100 million or 100 thousand?
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by bluke(m): 4:38am On Oct 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

Akin no dey find money again bro..i doubt house of rep can give him the kind of money Naira bet takes in

this is manna
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by kaliboi94(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

Akin no dey find money again bro..i doubt house of rep can give him the kind of money Naira bet takes in
U no get sense
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by seunmsg(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Caseless:
from nairaland??

Yep. He's still a member till now.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by pally123: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

Nothing compared to govt free money, bro. Everything na profit, no loss
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by damola1: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2018
I like the fact that he works out
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by damola1: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2018
Owo yato si owo

raumdeuter:

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by reality1010: 8:35am On Oct 05, 2018
hammer6F:
Yoruba always giving opportunity to people that deserve it, not like my Anambra people that are users.

Obiano might just turn out to be the worst user in Anambra history.
my friend shut up if u dont knw anytin.Fashola with all d noise n media hype n hug igr including FG foundatn in Lagos was alleged to v stolen money. Same wt Ambode whose reelection fate has been dashed because of godfatherism. How Anambra dealt wt dat issue long ago.Peter Obi wt notin transformed Anambra and Obiano is doing well.Compare Abia,Enugu,Ebomyi n Imo wt Ekiti,Osun,Kwara,Ondo,Oyo u will knw dat yorubas r noisers who v notin to show.So dnt ever compare d Igbos wt Yorubas they r nt d same n can never be.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Psoul(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

Oga, you are not thinking right. No human being can tell you that he has enough money that he don't want any more.
He needs the money more than the way a poor man struggling to make money needs it if not even more than.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by FarahAideed: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2018
Psoul:

Oga, you are not thinking right. No human being can tell you that he has enough money that he don't want any more.
He needs the money more than the way a poor man struggling to make money needs it if not even more than.

You guys are not getting me right..I am saying money is not the paramount reason why Akin wants to join the house , he is looking for political relevance
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Topenzee(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2018
Hon. Jenrade, why steeping down for him... undecidedHon. Jenrade, why steeping down for him...
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by nifty60(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

For ur mind. Even Dangote still dey find money
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Caseless: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
seunmsg:

Yep. He's still a member till now.
I see.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Caseless:
I see.

He will drop a comment here shortly.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Caseless: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2018
Jarus:

He will drop a comment here shortly.
we de expect am. He should pay seun for campaign.
Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by Psoul(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

You guys are not getting me right..I am saying money is not the paramount reason why Akin wants to join the house , he is looking for political relevance

You may be right here.

1 Like

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by akinalabi(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
I thank you all for your comments. I’ve been a member here for over a decade so you are all like family to me.

Thank you Jarus for bringing this my notice.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket by akinalabi(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
Hedonini:

Story. Nairabet is a failed/failing business - courtesy of Akin Alabi's poor management acumen. He had the first mover advantage but he squandered it with his foolishness. Believe it or not.

The difference between Bet9ja and Nairabet is like the difference between Linda Ikeji and Ladun Liadi or Kemi Filani. (Those who understand this comparison, understand). Night and day. Forget the hype and noise. He is an Internet marketer, hence the unnecessary popularity compared with the owners of Bet9ja who would buy Akin's entire local government and donate it to charity. He is more flash than substance.

Let him use his few remaining hundreds of millions to seek solace in politics money.
Baba Nla scammer ni boboyen.

grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.