Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' (20011 Views)

Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Faults Buhari On Commissioning Abuja Light Railway / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Fools littering NL

How can you compare the two? Even ordinary Tinubutongue can determine who sits on that Presidential seat. It'd only take less for a powerful & worldly renowned Dangote to stage a coup against Buhari's office.

Who is more beneficial to the peopleundecided
Whose falling would shake the country most

Politics aside, Ben Bruce knows what he is saying.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by milemimi93(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Jarus:

So that is your definition of "power"?

Who commands the Nigerian armed forces? Dangote?
Lordave is a kid who doesn't know what power means. because u employed labourers doesn't make u powerful.Dangote is under Buhari's policies. PMB can cripple him in secs..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by Respect55(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
I stopped taking this man serious when I learnt he published his book in the USA
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by zinizta: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
This one too have been influenced by Fani-Kayode to start spewing trash . Lmao cheesy.
Buhari can make Dangote lose half of his money overnight if he wants to .
PMB has been making so many policies that is aimed to solely favour Dangote .
HMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

oro!!!!!!!! Word!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by goslowgoslow(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
biafranation:

Afonja, If you want to be Igbo, just say it but you can't be because you are not circumcised on the 8th day. All Igbo/heeboo/eboe/eber/hebrew men are circumcised on the 8th day. One of the biggest secret of the Igbos and Jews, I will you today afonja is the circumcision on the 8th day, in which they enter into a covenant with God and God looks after them and blesses them wherever they go. You see afonja, you are already disqualified! Being Igbo is a privilege!
Wetin this mumu dey write?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by Okoyeebo: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
It's like you people have forgotten how Oyinlola dealt seriously with Dangote in Lagos. Ordinary military administrator o, not even President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by 2016v2017: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
gssdobi:
.power is money,but money is not power.There are things power can do money can't.
don't you know that Dangote money can buy the lawmakers to remove Buhari?
Don't you know that Dangote money can buy Buratai to overthrow Buhari?
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by leunseyis(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
pls who ask you Mr. Ben Bruce... No sense in this...
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by coolscott(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Mobsync:
Is Murray Bruce now licking ass? Is he now saying Dangote is honorable?

Dangote and honorable are two words that should not appear in the same sentence.

Sorry man, Dangote has no form of honor in him. He is one of the crony capitalists holding this nation at ransom.

Crony capiotalism (using padi padi to get concessions and lucrative government contracts) is one of the banes of middle income countries like Nigeria.

Crony capitalism leads to unfair business advantages, destroying competition and causing monopoly, which Dangote enjoys today.

And unless the nation involved destroys that crony capitalism, it will never rise past the middle income ceiling. It will never become a high earning nation like the US and every other first world nation in the world today.

Screw you Murray Bruce. Dangote is not honorable and he is not powerful than Buhari either.

Dangote got his money and power from the government and that same government can crush him.

How has he held our country to ransom. The only thing one can observe from your comment is the popular rancour expressed by the have-nots towards the haves.

The popular disgruntledness felt by the poor about the rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by rolling2430: 11:34am On Oct 05, 2018
Buhari's hatred should not make Ben Bruce foolish. Dangote became wealthy because successive govts gave him backing and introduced policies that favoured him. They allowed him to have monopoly on so many business. A govt policy is enough to ruin and destroy his business empire. Power anywhere is above money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by gaskiyamagana: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Saraki is more powerful than Ojukwu, zik, Kanu all dead or alive. We Igbo love him.
Simply because he is very dubious and treacherous like you.
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by Pavarottii(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2018
donstan18:

Leave the hatred we have for Buhari for now and be honest. The guy said the truth, Buhari can make Dangote go down a bit, he has the power.

Ibeto can testify what a president can do.
My dear he doesn't have such power. Let him try it. Shebi they tried it for emzor and innoson motors. That is small.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by shine12: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2018
I get the whole billionaires & capitalist are more powerful and control the economy but I still think one or two policy change implemented by Buhari that does not favour Dangote's business will bankrupt him.
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by DiscussYes: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2018
Iffa hear? !
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by EvilMetahuman: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2018
Jarus:

So that is your definition of "power"?

Who commands the Nigerian armed forces? Dangote?
stop responding to stupid people and stupid questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by handsomenonny(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:
This one too have been influenced by Fani-Kayode to start spewing trash . Lmao cheesy.
I can hear ur father shouting, I told u to go to sch u refuse, u use the sch fees for kalokalo and igbo
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by BruncleZuma: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2018
krattoss:
How on earth do u think this I'll be possible?
An employee to over 20% of the population on labour, with so many connection,money and allies..

How do I think that can be achieved?

This is false my friend, 30,000 is not 20% of 180,000,000 or 200,000,000

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by Jabioro: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2018
Who ever dat is closed to Ben,abeg help me tell am to stop consume ogbono soup..is affecting his present mentality state of mind pls...
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2018
THE FEAR OF PMB WILL SEND MANY OF YOU TO THE PYCHATRIC HOSPITAL.GO AND PAY THE DEBT YOU OWE AMCON.AND BY THE WAY IF WEALTH MAKES YOU POWERFUL THAN THE THE POSITION,WHY WAS ABIOLA DIED SEARCHING FOR IT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by Mobsync(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2018
coolscott:

How has he held our country to ransom. The only thing one can observe from your comment is the popular rancour expresses by the have-nots towards the haves.

The popular disgruntledness felt by the poor about the rich

Poor about the rich? Mr Man, there are thousands of rich people in this country who made their money from clean sources, so stop that talk of disgruntledness felt by the poor about the rich.

Google crony capitalism and read about it. Then compare it with what Dangote does.
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by WawaIPODJew: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2018
handsomenonny:
I can hear ur father shouting, I told u to go to sch u refuse, u use the sch fees for kalokalo and igbo
Go beg your mama to tell you who your real father is cheesy
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by mvem(m): 11:43am On Oct 05, 2018
biafranation:

Afonja, If you want to be Igbo, just say it but you can't be because you are not circumcised on the 8th day. All Igbo/heeboo/eboe/eber/hebrew men are circumcised on the 8th day. One of the biggest secret of the Igbos and Jews, I will you today afonja is the circumcision on the 8th day, in which they enter into a covenant with God and God looks after them and blesses them wherever they go. You see afonja, you are already disqualified! Being Igbo is a privilege!
...you are delusional... Go to Israel and tell them you are a Jew, I pity you... Black Bantu person like you with wide nose and big lips... Even the Fulani's or shuwa Arabs are known to have Semitic roots from Ethiopia and Sudan, they have more legitimacy in claiming Jewness...you are Bantu of the Niger -Congo extraction...stop deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2018
krattoss:
How on earth do u think this I'll be possible?
An employee to over 20% of the population on labour, with so many connection,money and allies..

How do I think that can be achieved?
The guy is correct o.
Just one unfavourable policy or personal vendetta will reduce Dangote.

That's d reason why he has always been with AGIP (Any Government In Power) political party.

Don't joke with what a man can do with just the stroke of his pen.
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by slivertongue: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2018
dey wok hand in hand.In 3rd world political power is everythin bt in democratic countries economic power is sine-quo-non
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by WawaIPODJew: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
stop responding to stupid people and stupid questions.
We can’t help it bro grin
Some people’s brains have been blocked and we need to help them unblock their brains .
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by millionboi2: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2018
crownson:

Get paid $15 - $200+ each day just for posting free ads!

$15 Changed My Life! It Can Change Yours Too !!!

Are You Still Struggling To Make Money Online?

Discover how you can turn a one-time $15 into $4,127.95+ monthly,

deposited instantly into your Paypal account or Bitcoin wallet.

Start receiving unlimited instant $15 payment over and over again,

into your account, starting from now. Making money with this system

is as simple as learning A, B, C

Click the link in my signature to find out how.
stop wasting ur time man
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by caprini1: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2018
donstan18:

Leave the hatred we have for Buhari for now and be honest. The guy said the truth, Buhari can make Dangote go down a bit, he has the power.

Ibeto can testify what a president can do.
Nna you are going to far with ibeto.....let me give you my small experience.

In the early 2000 ,we were importing finished furnitures from Dubai,making a lot of money and living large,we were the toast of boys in Lagos island,alaba international and Victoria island.........OBJ made import duties on finished furnitures 100%......we had goods already on the way ,bought with almost all our capital.....When the goods arrived we had to borrow money to clear them,sold ,ran into debts.....And that's the downfall of Dubai furniture imports at that time.

Just a single govt. policy and the business collapsed.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 05, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Actually, the reverse is the case. The one who has money controls more power.
Dangote can make Buhari lose his seat and half his influence if he wants to wink
Let Buhari dare oppose him with his policies and Dangote chooses to join the opposition... The rest, they say, will be history. grin
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by naijaguy123456(m): 11:50am On Oct 05, 2018
biafranation:

l am proud to be born and bred IDIOTIC PIG OF BIAFRA (IPOB).

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by WawaIPODJew: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2018
WritePal:

Actually, the reverse is the case. The one who has money controls more power.
Dangote can make Buhari lose his seat and half his influence if he wants to wink
Let Buhari dare oppose him with his policies and Dangote chooses to join the opposition... The rest, they say, will be history. grin
Lol. Who am I to argue with kindergarten analyst ?
Go play with some sand cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by WawaIPODJew: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2018
Cloud007:
hummm... Another angle
Dont mind that idiot !
So many forces kor !
Re: Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:
Lordave is a kid who doesn't know what power means. because u employed labourers doesn't make u powerful.Dangote is under Buhari's policies. PMB can cripple him in secs..

But Buhari has limited time (4 years) to make any vindictive policies.
Then, after his tenure is expired, those vengeful policies can be reversed in secs..
You lots make it look like Buhari is president for life. Power is turn by turn. Wealth and the power that comes with it? Not necessarily so. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Saudi Arabia For Nigeria After Performing Umrah (Photo) / Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report / Atiku Names Udom DG Of Campaign Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.