Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' (48859 Views)

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by unmask: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
EloquentMedia:
Babby Freeze the reactant. I heard you crying the other time that you are broke as no one invites you anymore to anchor their event. Yet up until now you are yet to learn your lesson

I certainly know the easiest way to defeat christianity is the divide and rule approach. Some people can even support the devil provided it makes them feel good that their own faction of christian belief is superior. Little wonder Jesus said that a house divided against itself will never stand. I have checked the facts Freeze presented like you said and found none. The matter on ground has no connection with money, so the scripture he quoted has nothing to do with the matter on ground. It only shows how obsessed he is with not having.

My brother he that comes to equity must come with clean hands. Dady freeze who divorced his wife and is sleeping with another mans wife has no moral standing to be Christ advocate. But unfortunately some christians who never read the Bible will be comfortable with every wind of doctrine provided it earns them denominational accolades. Dont be decieved with the likes you will get. There are many of your kind on Nairaland who dont read their bibles
so is what the GOs wife said correct or good?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Akinwaley11(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
my people perish because they lacks knowledge..... wat she(mummy adeboye) was trying to say is for u guys to know if u are compatible and explain some certain things abt maeriage to u because has more experience than u nd also ur pastor is ur spiritual father.....for u nt to divorce after one year....... whosoever have ears let him hear wat the spirit is saying to the church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by akinsammy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
godfatherx:
When they keep teaching nonsense like this, they make Freeze trend unnecessarily.

You not there doing the ministrations.. First listen yo the message recording, get the rhema before you comment here.... Your pastor knows the secret you didn't know about that sister... Be diligent in you act and thinking....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Grace001: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
winningwinner:

Thank God you're not a Christian!

Thank God you’re a fanatic who believe that others will go to hell and don’t deserve a good life and blessings of God because they are not Christian.

I refuse to be a zombie. I enjoy the blessings of God unconditionally, he kept me alive today not because I’m a Christian but because he selected me to be among the living.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Lorenzop: 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
pstjoga:

Facts are obviously far away from the truth. The Bible do not preach facts, it preaches the Truth. You can be satisfied with your facts but when the truth remains the truth.
If "Mr. Frozen" had a pastor to consult before marriage, he wouldn't be in the marital mess he is in today. You are comparing "Mr. Frozen" (a man with no moral credibility on marital issues) with Mama Adeboye with double-digit years in marriage. I can see how you yourself intend to end.
Whether you all like it or not: Your parents will only want to protect their interest and personal ego as compared to your pastor's more neutral approach to your marital relationship. Let those who have ears, let them hear.

hahaha, shame on you if your own parents considers themselves before your own interest, my parents are not that way...you know what...do what suits you...shikena

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by WiseStarr(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=Emancipator post=71796947]

change is constant[/quot

It must be for good not to worse.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by WiseStarr(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2018
[quote author=Adakintroy post=71797860]

Your confirming scriptures. But it's Not about you. It's about christians.

Paul say now see how the unbelievers blaspheme against God because of us.

Teachin not rooted in practical love or scriptural truth.Just trying to exalt men above measure. This things if at all we know them are in humility. How can you tell someone to priotise you over his father. In the scriptures, it was not said we should honor our pastors.

But the scripture say honor you fathers. If the pastors were so important why didn't the scripture refer to them?

[/quote

I reason with you brotherly....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by WiseStarr(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Seunkings02:

Especially when you know your time is so near already..... Beautiful Fool!

Who owns this he-goat
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by prophetfire: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
am a devout christian worker but mummy G O is flat wrong on this one. PERIOD.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by jumpandpas(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2018
JeromeBlack:

How would the pastor know the character of each and every member? Does he have time to work with all the members?

We give pastors too much authority in this country.

A sister in my Church once came for counselling, as I was counselling her, I asked her a lot of questions and in the process she told me that she had commited several abortions.

If you take this girl to your parents, do you think she can tell them this?.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by babyfaceafrica: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
jumpandpas:

A sister in my Church once came for counselling, as I was counselling her, I asked her a lot of questions and in the process she told me that she had commited several abortions.

If you take this girl to your parents, do you think she can tell them this?.

if she can't tell her parents but her pastor whose fault is that?../and why can't she talk to a counsellor..why pastor?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by babyfaceafrica: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2018
Akinwaley11:
my people perish because they lacks knowledge..... wat she(mummy adeboye) was trying to say is for u guys to know if u are compatible and explain some certain things abt maeriage to u because has more experience than u nd also ur pastor is ur spiritual father.....for u nt to divorce after one year....... whosoever have ears let him hear wat the spirit is saying to the church.
you mean the same pastors who divorce and more wives?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by PrinceAyke: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Yet, you hypocritically have nothing to say about the lying pastors that Freeze exposes.

and How do you know they're lying? They say what they have to say, its ur prerogative to believe or not. Its not in my place, yours and most certainly not in Mr Troll's place to judge.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2018
djon78:

what Parents see not even pastors can. I am a bible believing Christian, but I place my parents high.
I remember a girl I wanted to Marry, my Dad said lai lai in fact make I cut off from the girl. I was mad. It was painful, but I obeyed my parents.
It was later, many hidden things about that girl came to open.

Since then I don't play with any advice my parents gives me. After God na them. And thank God, two of them are still alive.
Sometimes I wonder if not my parents, the kind gbege me and my siblings would have been in. Recently my sister that relocated to Canada with husband and children, the husband begin mess up. But the fear of my parents made the man, he had no option but to change and sit up.

wonderful.... This is what usually happens but some of us cant bring ourselves to believe it....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by sweetilicious(f): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2018
Lordave:
God knows I can never love any over religious ‘Mary Amaka’ wearing girl let alone marrying a dumb lady that calls her pastor “daddy” angry
I seek God first in prayers.God answers me by showing me.I then tell my family.Before telling my pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by sweetilicious(f): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2018
Grace001:
I don’t blame her, I blame their zombie members who always let their pastors and daddy g.o do the thinking for them as their brain is freeze.

Daddy, I’m traveling should I go?
Daddy, I have an exam next week pray for me!
Daddy, I got a job with a brewery company should I work there?

And the almighty daddy(pastor) will do the thinking for them. Nonsense

The most annoying part. Some hypocrite zombie will even knee for their pastor when greeting them, but they can don’t knee when greeting their husband or parents.
That's the problem.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Lordave: 10:12am On Oct 06, 2018
sweetilicious:
I seek God first in prayers.God answers me by showing me.I then tell my family.Before telling my pastor.
Sorry lady, are you saying you’ve heard from God?

I mean, God has spoken to you before and you understood?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by sweetilicious(f): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2018
Lordave:
Sorry lady, are you saying you’ve heard from God?

I mean, God has spoken to you before and you understood?
Yes I did,in my dreams.I later saw it happen.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by MightySparrow: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Freeze stop reacting to every topic. Teach your own
TELL him more
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by MightySparrow: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2018
Oyindidi:
Freeze stop reacting to every topic. Teach your own
Tell him
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Chiblessing(f): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
WiseStarr:
I will rather die than joining Christianity,Why are these People like this,You call them your spiritual leaders and they are misleading you........I repeat,Will rather die than being Christian
Where is the misleading? Your parents ask 'Where is he/she from?' Your pastor asks 'Is he/she born again? Can you really live with this person and remain a christian? Pastor first because he is interested in your spirit man.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Chiblessing(f): 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
What she said is okay. Your pastor will ask questions about your spirituality during and after courtship and if the relationship will ruin you spiritually. Your parents will ask where the person is from and if the families 'fit'.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by winningwinner(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Grace001:

All your house hold to the list of even animals WILL NOT LAST. Why is it that all you hypocrite and pastor ass licker like to threaten people with brimstone and fire? Even Jesus didn't call thunder from heaven to consume the pharisees who said he is a blasphemer or those who nailed him to cross, yet he prayed for them. And this one call himself a Christian? You're nothing but a bench warmer and just a church goer. I'm liberated, I refuse to be one of those pastor ZOMBIES

YOU'RE NOTING BUT A HYPOCRITE We know people like you

Let me warn you for the last time, when next you see any post that has to do with people above you, you should keep your quiet, or else you go for it. Don't take me for granted else all these rubbish you spewed out here will judge you forever. I don't have anything with fries, you better find you level and learn to stay away from danger next time.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by winningwinner(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
Grace001:

LOL I said again God is God of all. The bible made it clear that God said "I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy"Romans 9:18 Election refers to the choice God makes of whom he will save and have mercy upon, and it's unconditional because God's choice is not based on any condition or qualification that individuals have, It comes from the mystery of God’s sovereign will (God sees the heart men look at appearance) . Don't forget sir, you are not God. You don't make the rules, God does. Just be glad you're included in God's mercy and forgiveness!

He let the same Sun to Shine upon both Christians and others. Those who know how to connect with him spiritually with truth connect with him and he answer them.

Religion (almost universally) is enforced by those in power in an attempt to maintain, increase, or abuse their power over others. If God is a loving God as well as a just God, then how can He send people to hell just because they were born into one religious system instead of another?

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Qatar etc are mostly Islamic nation yet they are so blessed, people from other religion make the list of richest person in the world.They do greater things and help humanity. Don't tell me their wealth comes from the DEVIL just because they are not Christians lol

GOD IS GOD OF ALL

Thanks for this trash!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by winningwinner(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
JeromeBlack:

Excuse me, but what are you saying?

Stop defending wrong practices. Parents come before pastors when it comes to family issues like marriage. I know two redeemed members whose marriage failed upon all the blessings from the pastors.

It will be proper if you can advise your father on how best to raise his children because he did a very bad job in raising you up.
If I can ask again, who are you and what do you stand for in Christianity? Your eternal well being and salvation do not depend on how artful you can be in debates. I can't engage a fry in a debate of professionalism. You don't qualify!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by JeromeBlack: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
winningwinner:

It will be proper if you can advise your father on how best to raise his children because he did a very bad job in raising you up.
If I can ask again, who are you and what do you stand for in Christianity? Your eternal well being and salvation do not depend on how artful you can be in debates. I can't engage a fry in a debate of professionalism. You don't qualify!

See this church fanatic talking. Awon slaves of pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by WiseStarr(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2018
Chiblessing:

Where is the misleading? Your parents ask 'Where is he/she from?' Your pastor asks 'Is he/she born again? Can you really live with this person and remain a christian? Pastor first because he is interested in your spirit man.

I guessed you're also part of them,so go take your spouse to your pastor's first, it's your decision to make
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Grace001: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
winningwinner:

Let me warn you for the last time, when next you see any post that has to do with people above you, you should keep your quiet, or else you go for it. Don't take me for granted else all these rubbish you spewed out here will judge you forever. I don't have anything with fries, you better find you level and learn to stay away from danger next time.

You’re nothing but an empty vessel that makes the loudest noise. Go and threaten your family and warn each and every one of them for the last time, I’m not moved by your mumu and zombie threat. If you don’t do your worst you’re nothing but a he goat that sleep with his mother. How dare you threaten me because I said my opinion on a public forum. Na your family get Nairaland or na your papa get am? Shameless he-goat calling himself Christian yet go about to threaten people.

A so-called Christian going about to threaten people just because they have different opinion with his. It is the height of hypocrisy and you should be ashamed of yourself. If you look in the mirror, you’ll see the exact image of a gullible and confused idiIot.

Anonfia

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Grace001: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2018
JeromeBlack:

See this church fanatic talking. Awon slaves of pastors.

Don’t mind that church goer, he was even threatening me because I said my opinion on a public forum as if na him papa get Nairaland. He is a good example of a hypocrite Christian, we know people like him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2018
Hundredfold4lif:

I am a grand father by God's grace. Two of my three children are happily married. My married kids underwent counselling at their places of worship. I was in the know. Because of what the Body of Christ did, my job became simple and easy not to talk of the fact that after they discovered that indeed they were meant for each other, the pastors in question ended their work and I and my inlaws took from there. By God's grace, I am one of the happiest fathers on earth. Blessings folks!

I have severe psychological problems.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Sex And Prayers: My Experience / How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.